CDFC 2021

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby goddy11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:52 pm

whufc wrote:Stil very quiet, infact we might even lose one of our recruits Matt Neagle if we cant find him employment with about a fortnight.


I've looked at your sponsor list. Most have moved from SA or Australia. Playford council is broke. Maybe he can work at X convenience as a bowser boy. :D
User avatar
goddy11
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm
Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:27 pm

goddy11 wrote:
whufc wrote:Stil very quiet, infact we might even lose one of our recruits Matt Neagle if we cant find him employment with about a fortnight.


I've looked at your sponsor list. Most have moved from SA or Australia. Playford council is broke. Maybe he can work at X convenience as a bowser boy. :D

And all our cash cows have died.
gazzamagoo
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 640 times
Been liked: 210 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby northerner » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:37 am

And...
Izzy to Willaston?
northerner
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 188 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:05 pm

whufc wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:
whufc wrote:Stil very quiet, infact we might even lose one of our recruits Matt Neagle if we cant find him employment with about a fortnight.

is that just a guess?


Was told by an official down at the club Matt has given the club until end of January to have employment or else he will stay back home with guaranteed work.

Now working for The Twins.
gazzamagoo
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 640 times
Been liked: 210 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 pm

northerner wrote:And...
Izzy to Willaston?

yes.
gazzamagoo
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 640 times
Been liked: 210 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby whufc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:24 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:
whufc wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:
whufc wrote:Stil very quiet, infact we might even lose one of our recruits Matt Neagle if we cant find him employment with about a fortnight.

is that just a guess?


Was told by an official down at the club Matt has given the club until end of January to have employment or else he will stay back home with guaranteed work.

Now working for The Twins.

Beautiful! I wonder if the Gowans only knew through the advert. Wonder if the club approached the twins before placing the advert...you would like to think they did.
Last edited by whufc on Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 22011
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3779 times
Been liked: 1629 times

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby whufc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:25 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:
northerner wrote:And...
Izzy to Willaston?

yes.


Get fugged!!

His a potential gun! A natural game breaker, goal scorer.

This off season is getting worse and worse.

Yes I know we didn't have him last year.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 22011
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3779 times
Been liked: 1629 times

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby Mr Fuller » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Is Seb Guilhaus a chance to return to SANFL ranks now that his Sydney romance is over? Centrals a chance to sign the big fella? I thought I read somewhere that he had previously signed with Centrals last year but then decided to follow his MAFS bride to Syd.
Mr Fuller
Under 18s
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:16 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 80 times

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Mr Fuller wrote:Is Seb Guilhaus a chance to return to SANFL ranks now that his Sydney romance is over? Centrals a chance to sign the big fella? I thought I read somewhere that he had previously signed with Centrals last year but then decided to follow his MAFS bride to Syd.


I chatted with someone about this yesterday, he has started up a business over there & probably won't return.
gazzamagoo
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 640 times
Been liked: 210 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby southernbulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Now with Izzy gone he joins the long list of players gone.Our list is significantly weaker than last year and Thommo will need to be a great coach to have us remotely competitive with this list .
southernbulldog
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 84 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby TDJ44 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:48 pm

whufc wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:
northerner wrote:And...
Izzy to Willaston?

yes.


Get fugged!!

His a potential gun! A natural game breaker, goal scorer.

This off season is getting worse and worse.

Yes I know we didn't have him last year.

When will we get some good news?
TDJ44
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 am
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 20 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby southernbulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:27 pm

Probably wont now .Wouldve thought any players available will be gone by now
southernbulldog
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 84 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby whufc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:35 pm

southernbulldog wrote:Probably wont now .Wouldve thought any players available will be gone by now


Did we commence training this week?

Surely anyone we recruited would be required first session of the new year.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 22011
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3779 times
Been liked: 1629 times

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby southernbulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:49 pm

You would think that would be the case
southernbulldog
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 84 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby Groucho » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:49 pm

How many more will we lose before the season starts.? Does anyone want to play for us?
I hate reading this thread. every time I do we've lost another player.
Have the Eagles finished recruiting in their zone at the centre of Elizabeth Oval?
User avatar
Groucho
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:04 am
Location: Hope Valley
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 160 times

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby goddy11 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Groucho wrote:How many more will we lose before the season starts.? Does anyone want to play for us?
I hate reading this thread. every time I do we've lost another player.
Have the Eagles finished recruiting in their zone at the centre of Elizabeth Oval?

Why would any player want to come to a club with some f the miserable whinging supporters that appear on this site? Not all.
From the reading of this thread, Elizabeth Oval would be a poor recruiting ground.
I dont believe it is. Wait for everything to start and I think your club will surprise you. You had a great reserves team that, with the new coaching group may get more out of the players. Also dont forget you beat the premiers in the last game in a good match. Something to work with.
User avatar
goddy11
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm
Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby TDJ44 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 am

goddy11 wrote:
Groucho wrote:How many more will we lose before the season starts.? Does anyone want to play for us?
I hate reading this thread. every time I do we've lost another player.
Have the Eagles finished recruiting in their zone at the centre of Elizabeth Oval?

Why would any player want to come to a club with some f the miserable whinging supporters that appear on this site? Not all.
From the reading of this thread, Elizabeth Oval would be a poor recruiting ground.
I dont believe it is. Wait for everything to start and I think your club will surprise you. You had a great reserves team that, with the new coaching group may get more out of the players. Also dont forget you beat the premiers in the last game in a good match. Something to work with.

You obviously know alot about the players we have and the players we've picked up.
Unfortunately we will finish bottom unless some late recruiting happens,not being negative just being realistic.
I hope they prove me wrong.
TDJ44
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 am
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 20 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby Groucho » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:19 pm

It's been 2 days since Izzy left. Who and how many have we lost over the weekend?
User avatar
Groucho
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:04 am
Location: Hope Valley
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 160 times

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby gazzamagoo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:55 am

southernbulldog wrote:Now with Izzy gone he joins the long list of players gone.Our list is significantly weaker than last year and Thommo will need to be a great coach to have us remotely competitive with this list .


we've still recruited 7 or 8 players, plus a new coach.
gazzamagoo
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 640 times
Been liked: 210 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: CDFC 2021

Postby whufc » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
southernbulldog wrote:Now with Izzy gone he joins the long list of players gone.Our list is significantly weaker than last year and Thommo will need to be a great coach to have us remotely competitive with this list .


we've still recruited 7 or 8 players, plus a new coach.


3-4 of them are returning players and were only ‘bit’ players when last at the club.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 22011
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3779 times
Been liked: 1629 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests