Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby UK Fan » Thu May 05, 2022 6:55 pm

Cmon Eagles!!!
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!



MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.


Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.


THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4972
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am
Has liked: 990 times
Been liked: 390 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby goddy11 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:14 pm

No Allmond and no Knight. 2 big outs for the Eags. 9 ex Eagles in the PA side.

Port Adelaide v Woodville-West Torrens | Alberton Oval | 2:10pm | SANFL Now

PORT

League

F: Dixon, Williams, Surman

HF: N. Moore, Sutcliffe, T. Burgoyne

C: Jackson, Schofield, Wildman

HB: Lee, Frederick, J. Burgoyne

B: Weidemann, Pasini, Skinner



R: Visentini, Mead, Mayes

INT: Carter, E. Moore, Corcoran, Appleton

IN: Dixon, Carter, E. Moore

OUT: Wilson (Health & Safety Protocols), Duursma (AFL), Lord (AFL), McEntee (AFL), Jones (AFL)





EAGLES

League

F: Williams, D. Menzel, Hardie

HF: Goldsworthy, Cameron, Firns

C: Pudney, Clarke, Comitogianni

HB: Sinor, Thompson, McFarlane

B: Litster, Lehmann, Duval



R: Ballenden, Rowland, Mutch

INT: Hoile, Beecken, Buck, Pearce, Mead, Lukac, Bruce

IN: Bruce, Hoile, Lukac, Mutch, Sinor

OUT: Allmond (Hamstring), Knight (Health & Safety Protocols)

NEW: Ryan Bruce (RSMU)
User avatar
goddy11
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm
Has liked: 442 times
Been liked: 185 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu May 05, 2022 7:39 pm

Tough one to pick, maybe the Pear by a couple of points?
gazzamagoo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 1084 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby DOC » Fri May 06, 2022 9:01 am

Port by 2 goals
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14634
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 1582 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby another grub » Fri May 06, 2022 9:39 am

Sutcliffe and Frederick in the key CHF CHB positions the reason Im leaning Port. powerhouse units
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 157 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Dogs64 » Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 am

Probably been mentioned and may have been like this for a while, but I noticed the magpie emblem gone from the port power reserves playing top (replaced by a sponsor).
Dogs64
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:11 am
Has liked: 187 times
Been liked: 134 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby MJP1993 » Fri May 06, 2022 11:48 am

another grub wrote:Sutcliffe and Frederick in the key CHF CHB positions the reason Im leaning Port. powerhouse units


Both EX Eagles
MJP1993
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:04 am
Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri May 06, 2022 11:55 am

Dogs64 wrote:Probably been mentioned and may have been like this for a while, but I noticed the magpie emblem gone from the port power reserves playing top (replaced by a sponsor).


And so it should have been removed, about time we stopped kidding ourselves.
gazzamagoo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 1084 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Booney » Fri May 06, 2022 12:08 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:Probably been mentioned and may have been like this for a while, but I noticed the magpie emblem gone from the port power reserves playing top (replaced by a sponsor).


And so it should have been removed, about time we stopped kidding ourselves.


The guernsey remains the same.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 53958
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6375 times
Been liked: 9443 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Booney » Fri May 06, 2022 12:09 pm

Mayes and Mead out with Health and Safety protocols.

Farrell out of the AFL side so Duursma goes in.

McEntee, Frederick, Jones and Lord emergencies tonight, I'd expect Jones to be the sub.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 53958
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6375 times
Been liked: 9443 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri May 06, 2022 12:22 pm

Booney wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:Probably been mentioned and may have been like this for a while, but I noticed the magpie emblem gone from the port power reserves playing top (replaced by a sponsor).


And so it should have been removed, about time we stopped kidding ourselves.


The guernsey remains the same.


You can put lipstick on a pig blah blah blah :D
gazzamagoo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 1084 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby DOC » Fri May 06, 2022 12:26 pm

Booney wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:Probably been mentioned and may have been like this for a while, but I noticed the magpie emblem gone from the port power reserves playing top (replaced by a sponsor).


And so it should have been removed, about time we stopped kidding ourselves.


The guernsey remains the same.


Are you saying there is a magpie on it?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14634
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 1582 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Booney » Fri May 06, 2022 12:28 pm

DOC wrote:
Booney wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:Probably been mentioned and may have been like this for a while, but I noticed the magpie emblem gone from the port power reserves playing top (replaced by a sponsor).


And so it should have been removed, about time we stopped kidding ourselves.


The guernsey remains the same.


Are you saying there is a magpie on it?


No, the prison bars remain. The logo was changed to the new PA logo in 2020 for the 150th anniversary of the Port Adelaide Football Club.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 53958
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6375 times
Been liked: 9443 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby DOC » Fri May 06, 2022 12:30 pm

Thanks. Twas what I thought.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14634
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 1582 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Fri May 06, 2022 4:53 pm

Hybrids by 25pts.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4208
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 967 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby UK Fan » Fri May 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Port have Farrell Mead and Mayes out due to COVID protocols.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!



MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.


Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.


THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4972
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am
Has liked: 990 times
Been liked: 390 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby goddy11 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:40 am

Will the Power play their sub from last night?
User avatar
goddy11
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm
Has liked: 442 times
Been liked: 185 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Aerie » Sat May 07, 2022 11:53 am

goddy11 wrote:Will the Power play their sub from last night?


I imagine they would as he only came on at 3/4 time. Lachie Jones - he seems to go alright.
User avatar
Aerie
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5294
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:05 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 386 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Aerie » Sat May 07, 2022 12:42 pm

I've rearranged the teams so it is Eagles Juniors vs a combined team, which we'll call the Port Natives.

Given this is make believe, I'm going to banish Covid from being a reason a player can miss a match. There was nothing like playing footy to smash a cold out of your system. Inhaling the deep heat before the game and a quarter of sweating it out and you were as good as gold by quarter time.

Eagles Juniors
F: Z.Williams W.Pearce M.Goldsworthy
HF: C.Sutcliffe J.Firns M.Mead
C: K.Pudney J.Sinor J.Comitogianni
HB: J.Lee L.Jones M.Frederick
B: M.Litster S.Rowland L.Beecken
R: J.Lukac R.Knight J.Mead
Int From L.Hoile Z.Buck R.Bruce J.Weidemann T.Burgoyne J.Burgoyne T.Schofield N.Moore M.Appleton

Port Natives
F: D.Menzel C.Dixon M.Hardie
HF: L.Surman C.Cameron D.Williams
C: H.Jackson D.Clarke C.Wildman
HB: M.Duval L.Thompson D.McFarlane
B: J.Pasini R.Lehmann S.Skinner
R C.Ballenden S.Mayes K.Mutch
Int From D.Visentini T.Corcoran E.Moore M.Carter A.Wilson
User avatar
Aerie
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5294
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:05 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 386 times

Re: Round 6 Port Reserves vs Eagles Alberton Saturday 2:10

Postby Dogs64 » Sat May 07, 2022 2:55 pm

Aerie wrote:I've rearranged the teams so it is Eagles Juniors vs a combined team, which we'll call the Port Natives.

Given this is make believe, I'm going to banish Covid from being a reason a player can miss a match. There was nothing like playing footy to smash a cold out of your system. Inhaling the deep heat before the game and a quarter of sweating it out and you were as good as gold by quarter time.

Eagles Juniors
F: Z.Williams W.Pearce M.Goldsworthy
HF: C.Sutcliffe J.Firns M.Mead
C: K.Pudney J.Sinor J.Comitogianni
HB: J.Lee L.Jones M.Frederick
B: M.Litster S.Rowland L.Beecken
R: J.Lukac R.Knight J.Mead
Int From L.Hoile Z.Buck R.Bruce J.Weidemann T.Burgoyne J.Burgoyne T.Schofield N.Moore M.Appleton

Port Natives
F: D.Menzel C.Dixon M.Hardie
HF: L.Surman C.Cameron D.Williams
C: H.Jackson D.Clarke C.Wildman
HB: M.Duval L.Thompson D.McFarlane
B: J.Pasini R.Lehmann S.Skinner
R C.Ballenden S.Mayes K.Mutch
Int From D.Visentini T.Corcoran E.Moore M.Carter A.Wilson


Be interesting to see it done using the pre afl reserves zones of wwt and the Magpies. I imagine part of the reason (apart from getting AFL club jobs) the gutless WWT "management" voted in the reserves was to attain the Port Magpie zones.
Dogs64
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:11 am
Has liked: 187 times
Been liked: 134 times

Next

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], goddy11 and 7 guests