Magarey Medal 2022

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Magarey Medal 2022

Postby another grub » Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 am

Who's leading?

Who's your tip
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby Eagles Nest » Thu May 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Riley Knight - has missed one game already though due to Corona
Eagles Nest
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby whufc » Thu May 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Presbury will get the most votes for the dogs so far but not enough 3's to be in the mix to win it imo.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 24857
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 4673 times
Been liked: 2053 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby another grub » Thu May 12, 2022 2:21 pm

Patrick Wilson (Sturt)
6.00
Riley Knight (Eagles)
8.50
Harrison Wigg (North Adelaide)
9.00
Mathew Nunn (Norwood)
9.00
Campbell Combe (North Adelaide)
10.00
James Battersby (Sturt)
10.00
Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10.00
Mitch O'Neill (South Adelaide)
10.00
Aaron Young (North Adelaide)
13.00
Matthew Snook (Glenelg)
13.00
Nathan Freeman (Adelaide Football Club)
17.00
Nikolaus Rokahr (Norwood)
17.00
Bryce Gibbs (South Adelaide)
18.00
Dylan Clarke (Eagles)
23.00
Casey Voss (Sturt)
34.00
Josh Carmichael (West Adelaide)
34.00
Daniel Menzel (Eagles)
41.00
Jackson Hately (Adelaide Football Club)
41.00
Jarrod Schiller (Central Districts)
41.00
Jay Boyle (Adelaide Football Club)
41.00
Kyle Presbury (Central Districts)
41.00
Travis Schiller (Central Districts)
41.00
Xavier Duursma (Port Adelaide)
41.00
Tom Lewis (Sturt)
51.00
Jye Menzie (South Adelaide)
61.00
Mathew Allen (Glenelg)
61.00
Sam Berry (Adelaide Football Club)
67.00
Declan Hamilton (Norwood)
81.00
Guy Page (Sturt)
81.00
Matthew Wright (Adelaide Football Club)
81.00
Harrison Magor (North Adelaide)
101
Oliver Davis (South Adelaide)
101
Riley Thilthorpe (Adelaide Football Club)
101
Alex Spina (North Adelaide)
126
Brett Turner (Glenelg)
126
Jimmy Toumpas (Eagles)
126
Jeremy Finlayson (Port Adelaide)
151
Joel Stevens (West Adelaide)
151
Kieran Stachan (Adelaide Football Club)
151
Jacob Kennerly (Norwood)
201
Joseph Sinor (Eagles)
201
Malachy Carruthers (Sturt)
201
Mitch Harvey (North Adelaide)
201
Rory Illman (Sturt)
201
Sam Durdin (Glenelg)
201
Cameron Taheny (Norwood)
251
Keegan Ramsey (North Adelaide)
251
Lachlan Squire (West Adelaide)
251
Luke Pedlar (Adelaide Football Club)
251
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby arcadefire » Thu May 12, 2022 2:52 pm

From what i've seen so far my tip would be either Riley Knight or Harrison Wigg
arcadefire
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:12 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby robranisgod » Thu May 12, 2022 7:19 pm

The following are the votes accrued so far for the SANFL player of the year
Patrick Wilson 10
Aaron Young 8
Luke Partington 8
Mitch O'Neill 8
Riley Knight 7
Brett Turner 6
Harrison Wigg 6
Campbell Combe 5
Guy Page 5
Kyle Presbury 5
Casey Voss 4
Harry Boyd 4
Josh Carmichael 4
Matthew Nunn 4
robranisgod
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 186 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders University

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby another grub » Fri May 13, 2022 2:53 pm

Cant have Wilson on 10
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby another grub » Wed May 25, 2022 10:03 pm

Aaron Young into 2nd fav? Thoughts?
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby another grub » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:07 am

Riley Knight (Eagles)
4.00
Aaron Young (North Adelaide)
4.50
Mitch O'Neill (South Adelaide)
8.50
Harrison Wigg (North Adelaide)
9.50
Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10.00
Patrick Wilson (Sturt)
12.00
Campbell Combe (North Adelaide)
15.00
Nikolaus Rokahr (Norwood)
17.00
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby Robran » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:54 pm

another grub wrote:Riley Knight (Eagles)
4.00
Aaron Young (North Adelaide)
4.50
Mitch O'Neill (South Adelaide)
8.50
Harrison Wigg (North Adelaide)
9.50
Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10.00
Patrick Wilson (Sturt)
12.00
Campbell Combe (North Adelaide)
15.00
Nikolaus Rokahr (Norwood)
17.00


Aaron Young
Campbell Coombe
Harrison Wigg

Riley Knight
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
User avatar
Robran
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 189 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby Mic » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:52 pm

Robran wrote:
another grub wrote:Riley Knight (Eagles)
4.00
Aaron Young (North Adelaide)
4.50
Mitch O'Neill (South Adelaide)
8.50
Harrison Wigg (North Adelaide)
9.50
Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10.00
Patrick Wilson (Sturt)
12.00
Campbell Combe (North Adelaide)
15.00
Nikolaus Rokahr (Norwood)
17.00


Aaron Young
Campbell Coombe
Harrison Wigg

Riley Knight


I reckon Young, Coombe & Wigg will steal votes off each other this year and therefore none of them will win it.
User avatar
Mic
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 pm
Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby whybother » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:48 pm

If R Knight got 48 touches the other week, then surely he would be catching the umpires eye.
whybother
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:16 am
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby another grub » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:57 pm

Who is the clubhouse leader?
User avatar
another grub
Coach
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby robranisgod » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:12 pm

another grub wrote:Who is the clubhouse leader?


The following are the current Digital Pass total votes :

17 – Aaron Young (North)
16 – Riley Knight (Eagles)
12 – Nik Rokahr (Norwood)
11 – Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10 – Patrick Wilson (Sturt), Campbell Combe (North), Harrison Wigg (North)
8 – Mitch O’Neill (South), Matthew Snook (Glenelg), Matt Crouch (Adelaide), Kyle Presbury (Central)
7 – Harry Boyd (Norwood), Darcy Bailey (Glenelg), Kieran Strachan (Adelaide), Casey Voss (Sturt)

As a North supporter I am surprised how few votes Harrison WIgg has polled.
robranisgod
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 186 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders University

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby Doddy » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:45 pm

robranisgod wrote:
another grub wrote:Who is the clubhouse leader?


The following are the current Digital Pass total votes :

17 – Aaron Young (North)
16 – Riley Knight (Eagles)
12 – Nik Rokahr (Norwood)
11 – Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10 – Patrick Wilson (Sturt), Campbell Combe (North), Harrison Wigg (North)
8 – Mitch O’Neill (South), Matthew Snook (Glenelg), Matt Crouch (Adelaide), Kyle Presbury (Central)
7 – Harry Boyd (Norwood), Darcy Bailey (Glenelg), Kieran Strachan (Adelaide), Casey Voss (Sturt)

As a North supporter I am surprised how few votes Harrison WIgg has polled.


If Presbury gets 2's instead of 1's for all those games we lost he's going to be doing well, many very good games this year but umps seem obliged to pick someone from the winning team for the 3 votes.

Also, I don't get why Riley Knight gets rated so highly. Gets a ton of ball but half his disposals are shite so may as well not have had it.
User avatar
Doddy
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby goddy11 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:59 pm

Doddy wrote:
robranisgod wrote:
another grub wrote:Who is the clubhouse leader?


The following are the current Digital Pass total votes :

17 – Aaron Young (North)
16 – Riley Knight (Eagles)
12 – Nik Rokahr (Norwood)
11 – Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10 – Patrick Wilson (Sturt), Campbell Combe (North), Harrison Wigg (North)
8 – Mitch O’Neill (South), Matthew Snook (Glenelg), Matt Crouch (Adelaide), Kyle Presbury (Central)
7 – Harry Boyd (Norwood), Darcy Bailey (Glenelg), Kieran Strachan (Adelaide), Casey Voss (Sturt)

As a North supporter I am surprised how few votes Harrison WIgg has polled.


If Presbury gets 2's instead of 1's for all those games we lost he's going to be doing well, many very good games this year but umps seem obliged to pick someone from the winning team for the 3 votes.

Also, I don't get why Riley Knight gets rated so highly. Gets a ton of ball but half his disposals are shite so may as well not have had it.


Are they? I think his disposal has been excellent. Not sure how you come out with this. Gets the hard balls as well.
User avatar
goddy11
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm
Has liked: 449 times
Been liked: 189 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby blueandwhite » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:31 pm

I think the highest vote getter from South will be,, Joe Haines.....been consistent all year and one of only 4 South players to play every game.
Tiocfaidh ár Lá
User avatar
blueandwhite
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Cloney Harp
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 213 times
Grassroots Team: Jamestown-Peterborough

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby northerner » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:02 pm

Can only go on what I have seen, but Aaron Young for me. Kicked a handful and had double digit clearances against us, all whilst on a hard tag!!
Doesnt look like a jet on the surface, but damn he is seriously good.
northerner
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Has liked: 139 times
Been liked: 279 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby Peter Griffen » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:36 pm

The big question is.........................................will West Adelaide crack 10 votes :shock: ?
Peter Griffen
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Barmera-Monash

Re: Magarey Medal 2022

Postby Doddy » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:58 am

goddy11 wrote:
Doddy wrote:
robranisgod wrote:
another grub wrote:Who is the clubhouse leader?


The following are the current Digital Pass total votes :

17 – Aaron Young (North)
16 – Riley Knight (Eagles)
12 – Nik Rokahr (Norwood)
11 – Luke Partington (Glenelg)
10 – Patrick Wilson (Sturt), Campbell Combe (North), Harrison Wigg (North)
8 – Mitch O’Neill (South), Matthew Snook (Glenelg), Matt Crouch (Adelaide), Kyle Presbury (Central)
7 – Harry Boyd (Norwood), Darcy Bailey (Glenelg), Kieran Strachan (Adelaide), Casey Voss (Sturt)

As a North supporter I am surprised how few votes Harrison WIgg has polled.


If Presbury gets 2's instead of 1's for all those games we lost he's going to be doing well, many very good games this year but umps seem obliged to pick someone from the winning team for the 3 votes.

Also, I don't get why Riley Knight gets rated so highly. Gets a ton of ball but half his disposals are shite so may as well not have had it.


Are they? I think his disposal has been excellent. Not sure how you come out with this. Gets the hard balls as well.


Fair enough, you probably see more Eagles games than I do, for me it's been 3 or 4 against Centrals and a couple of finals, and I thought in that sample he was both prolific and wasteful. I also assumed the prolific guy wasn't getting tagged because sides knew he was wasteful.
User avatar
Doddy
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Next

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests