TIGERS V ROOSTERS SAT 2.10P AT ACH STADIUM

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: TIGERS V ROOSTERS SAT 2.10P AT ACH STADIUM

Postby Pseudo » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:23 pm

o five wrote:For such a big game between 1st and 2nd. I thought the crowd was very disappointing. :(

Made the same comment while standing on the terraces. The outer side is usually a sea of red when the Roosters play; not so on Saturday. Put it down to the weather forecast, which was thankfully wrong.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby stampy » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:20 pm

Pseudo wrote:
o five wrote:For such a big game between 1st and 2nd. I thought the crowd was very disappointing. :(

Made the same comment while standing on the terraces. The outer side is usually a sea of red when the Roosters play; not so on Saturday. Put it down to the weather forecast, which was thankfully wrong.

the recent nwd v norf at the parade didnt have any more than satdy, attendances are slowly dropping year on year i rkn, 10-15yrs ago we would have had 3.5k last week
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby matt35 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Unfortunately, the weather forecast for Saturday was much worse than what actually happened. The forecast is bad for Friday night, too, sadly. I'd also make the general point, getting a little off track, that the SANFL isn't the only sport suffering a drop in attendences, it is happening in the AFL and other sports too. Partly a flow over from COVID, I still know plenty of people, especially older people, who don't want to be in crowds even outdoors, and also cost of living etc.
No Surrender!
matt35
Under 18s

Has liked: 513 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL