Worst Movies

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Worst Movies

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Watched Sausage Party this afternoon and thought it was going to be a good laugh but really it was shit! A few funny bits, a few of the characters were funny and the food orgy was cooked as but funny but overall it was shit and I got bored with it.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10328 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:02 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:Watched Sausage Party this afternoon and thought it was going to be a good laugh but really it was shit! A few funny bits, a few of the characters were funny and the food orgy was cooked as but funny but overall it was shit and I got bored with it.

Probably needed to be about 45-50 minutes long and not 90 mins. Amusing but eventually became painful.

I could imagine 20 years ago under the influence I may have found it hilarious
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 845 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:36 pm

50 shades darker. The worst movie I have ever seen
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby HH3 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:33 am

Batman Vs Superman.

Couldn't even get half an hour in.

The Luther character feels like they're trying to turn him into another Joker. Didn't even get to see Batman as Batman before I turned it off.

What did you think of it @The Dark Knight
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times

Postby Grenville » Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm

Watched Bad Moms with the missus, shizen.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby JK » Mon May 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Grenville wrote:Watched Bad Moms with the missus, shizen.

I caught a bit of that, I wanted to like it for Mila's sake, but had to switch off. It's right at home in this thread.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby HH3 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Save your money if you're thinking of going to see this. The Mrs wanted to see it, but it was her that suggested we leave halfway through.

We ended up sticking it out, just because we were hoping the ending would be good. It's not.

The look on the other cinema-goers faces on the way out told me we weren't alone in our opinion of this pile of horse shit.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed May 31, 2017 12:58 pm

HH3 wrote:Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Save your money if you're thinking of going to see this. The Mrs wanted to see it, but it was her that suggested we leave halfway through.

We ended up sticking it out, just because we were hoping the ending would be good. It's not.

The look on the other cinema-goers faces on the way out told me we weren't alone in our opinion of this pile of horse shit.

I won't waste my money then. It seems as though each movie has got progressively worse as the series has gone on.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:

I won't waste my money then. It seems as though each movie has got progressively worse as the series has gone on.

Well I did end up wasting my money to see Dead Men Tell No Tales with a mate last night, luckily the Semaphore Odeon is only $7. I didn't think it was that bad but I was half cut after having beers for one of our mates birthday in the arvo. Definitely not as good as the previous films in the series though so the point of them getting progressively worse was reinforced.

Captain Jack is just not funny anymore. I had a woman behind me laughing her head of at all the 'funny' stuff he did even though no one else really laughed.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Despicable Me is one of my all-time favourite movies. DM2 nowhere near as good, but OK enough. DM3 though is just crap unfortunately (kids still enjoyed it enough thankfully, but it's a snoozefest for adults with very very few laughs).
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby MatteeG » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 am

JK wrote:Despicable Me is one of my all-time favourite movies. DM2 nowhere near as good, but OK enough. DM3 though is just crap unfortunately (kids still enjoyed it enough thankfully, but it's a snoozefest for adults with very very few laughs).

Really? Actually was looking forward to seeing this one with the kidlets this week.

'I'll be back'!
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby Magellan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Well I did end up wasting my money to see Dead Men Tell No Tales with a mate last night, luckily the Semaphore Odeon is only $7. I didn't think it was that bad but I was half cut after having beers for one of our mates birthday in the arvo. Definitely not as good as the previous films in the series though so the point of them getting progressively worse was reinforced.

Captain Jack is just not funny anymore. I had a woman behind me laughing her head of at all the 'funny' stuff he did even though no one else really laughed.

The Semaphore Odeon is a great local cinema, we love going down there. An honest local business providing good value and a no bullshit* movie experience. Couple of new(ish) places with good food and craft beers a couple doors down IIRC makes the trip even more worthwhile.

* Actually, not true. I did see an Adam Sandler film there once.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Magellan wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

The Semaphore Odeon is a great local cinema, we love going down there. An honest local business providing good value and a no bullshit* movie experience. Couple of new(ish) places with good food and craft beers a couple doors down IIRC makes the trip even more worthwhile.

* Actually, not true. I did see an Adam Sandler film there once.

For $7 you can't go wrong! Quite a few people I know slag it off, I guess because it's not fancy enough for them and they're being real picky and stuck up. They replaced the chairs awhile back, they're great and have made the cinema an even place to watch a movie.

One great thing is that they have f**k all ads before a movie starts compared to the bigger cinema's, the benefit of being a local and independent business.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

The last movie I saw at the Odeon was Rob Schneiders "The Animal".....whatever year that came out.

We've been meaning to go back there.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:49 pm

MatteeG wrote:
JK wrote:Despicable Me is one of my all-time favourite movies. DM2 nowhere near as good, but OK enough. DM3 though is just crap unfortunately (kids still enjoyed it enough thankfully, but it's a snoozefest for adults with very very few laughs).

Really? Actually was looking forward to seeing this one with the kidlets this week.

'I'll be back'!

Interested in your thoughts mate, maybe I was a little too tired/hungover, but I dont think that was the issue. They should never have gotten rid of Victor/Vector
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Took my girls yesterday to see DM3. Thought it was alright. Girls liked it. And I found it pretty funny
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby MatteeG » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

JK wrote:
MatteeG wrote:

'I'll be back'!

Interested in your thoughts mate, maybe I was a little too tired/hungover, but I dont think that was the issue. They should never have gotten rid of Victor/Vector

After seeing it, I think it fits more in the MEH movies. Certainly not as good as 1/2 or Minions movie, but the kids were glued and I got a few chuckles out of it.
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby The Ash Man » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:40 am

Took my lil fella to Cars 3 the other night.
Unfortunately it was the same. Trying to squeeze every last drop out that franchise
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby JK » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:14 am

The Ash Man wrote:

Took my lil fella to Cars 3 the other night.
Unfortunately it was the same. Trying to squeeze every last drop out that franchise

Might send my kids off with a niece or nephew to see that one then, cheers for the heads-up mate
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Kids movies :

Original film - makes money
Sequels - lose money on film
Sequels - make shitloads on lunch boxes, back packs, drink bottles, pencils, showbags.....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment