Entourage Season 7

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Entourage Season 7

Postby schimma » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Starts this sunday in the USA.
We're in hell right now gentlemen. Believe me. And we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time.
schimma
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: Entourage Season 7

Postby Magpiespower » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 am

Series 6 stunk to high Heaven...
Everyone can eat s#!t! A big bag of s#!t! I'm the greatest man in the world!
Magpiespower
Coach

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Magpiespower wrote:Series 6 stunk to high Heaven...

Never got this show. What a bunch of tossers. Who cares about the cult of celebrity? American fixations are disturbing and puzzling.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1705 times
Been liked: 1821 times

Postby the joker » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

its one of my Favourate shows and cant wait for series seven to air in australia.
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby BFG » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 pm

i actually didnt wait for it to air in australia and got on the net to watch it.
love this show almost as much as football
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Tooting Bec » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Entourage is a show where you kind of have to be in to it from the start.

It is one of the funniest shows on tv and i got season 6 the other day from jb hi fi and watched it in a day and a half.

It is brilliant and Ari Gold is a champion!!!!
Tooting Bec
Under 16s

Been liked: 0 time

Postby Wedgie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm

*BUMP*
The final episode ever showed in the USA on the weekend, the end of eason 8. Just watched it myself. A good ending but it looks like a movie may be in the works.
Great show, really enjoyed watching every single series all in a small time frame recently.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3920 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Sorry Dude » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 am

Wedgie wrote:*BUMP*
The final episode ever showed in the USA on the weekend, the end of eason 8. Just watched it myself. A good ending but it looks like a movie may be in the works.
Great show, really enjoyed watching every single series all in a small time frame recently.

A movie has always been on the cards Wedgie. It will just be a matter of when they do it. I for one can't wait for it.
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby Sorry Dude » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 am

Sorry Dude wrote:
Wedgie wrote:*BUMP*

A movie has always been on the cards Wedgie. It will just be a matter of when they do it. I for one can't wait for it.

The Entourage Movie has been green lit by Warner Bros. - http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/30 ... n-the-way/

'Entourage' movie gets the green light

The oft-talked about "Entourage" movie was starting to feel more like myth than an actual possibility, but Warner Bros. has given the concept a green light.

As Deadline reports, "Entourage" creator Doug Ellin wrote the script for the big screen version of the HBO series, and will also direct the film.

Stars Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Jeremy Piven are in talks to return. (Considering the celebratory photos Grenier and Ellin posted online, we think it's safe to say the former "Entourage" crew is interested in making the movie happen.)

The TV series, which was also executive produced by Ellin along with Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson, ran for eight seasons on HBO before drawing to a close in September 2011. Grenier starred as Vincent Chase, an on-the-rise movie star, with Connolly playing his manager, Eric, and Piven his memorable agent, Ari Gold. Ferrara was his close friend, Turtle, and Dillon his struggling actor brother, Johnny Drama.

The series finale left room for a follow-up, as Ari was offered the opportunity to be the Chairman and CEO of a movie studio. As noted in a recap, that ending left viewers wondering "whether Ari will head back to L.A. for another shot at building the empire he dreams of," a question that could certainly be part of the movie.

Details are still slim, and there isn't a start date yet. But nevertheless, the movie seems surely on the way - maybe now Grenier won't have to keep consoling those forlorn fans.
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Postby Magpiespower » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

This makes the small-to-big screen adaptation of The Beverly Hillbillies seem like a good idea...
Everyone can eat s#!t! A big bag of s#!t! I'm the greatest man in the world!
Magpiespower
Coach

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby test » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Great news can't wait for this movie
test
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 31 times
Grassroots Team: Wallaroo

Postby Sorry Dude » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 am

Further news regarding the Entourage movie - http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertain ... 6744912513

THEY'VE talked and talked and talked about it, bit it seems as if - finally - the Entourage movie is a go.

More than two years after the hit show aired its final episode, the boys will be back - on the big screen.
Kevin Connolly, who played “E” for eight seasons, told TMZ that production on the film will begin as early as January.

"It's gonna happen," Connolly said. "It’s a complicated thing, but I'm in."

The actor also addressed rumors that some of his costars wanted more money to suit up again. “No, everybody’s in line. It’s gonna be good… January, we’re gonna do it. It's not official, but it will be.”

The long-mooted flick has been rocked by rumours of stars wanting more dough.

Entourage executive producer Mark Wahlberg recently suggested the movie was on hold due to “greedy” actors.

"As soon as these guys stop being so greedy," Wahlberg said, adding, "we want to make it for the fans."

The show's star Adrian Grenier (who played movie star, Vincent Chase) seemed to respond to Wahlberg's comments via Twitter saying, "It has and never will be about the money for me. I promise I will always stand up for the boys (that includes you) and do what I can to make sure they are treated fairly, and not be taken advantage of by anybody."

He also told a fan to, “Start watching the series from season one, and by the time you finish all eight, we should be making the movie.”
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment