Married at first sight

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Married at first sight

Postby Dutchy » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:10 am

While I thought last year was a stinker, this year looks like it has some promise - they seem to have put more work into getting better matches, in addition to some interesting story lines, time will tell
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3495 times

Postby locky801 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:15 pm

Dutchy wrote:While I thought last year was a stinker, this year looks like it has some promise - they seem to have put more work into getting better matches, in addition to some interesting story lines, time will tell

New script writers :roll:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3695 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:29 pm

The randy old boiler. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby am Bays » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:32 pm

Booney wrote:The randy old boiler. :lol:

Shes defiantly seen a cockatoo....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1807 times

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:42 am

am Bays wrote:
Booney wrote:The randy old boiler. :lol:

Shes defiantly seen a cockatoo....

I don't think she's defiant towards cocks at all.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:20 pm

I'll be honest I've never watched the show, but a really close friend of mine was recently telling me how her best friend had been on the show and gets stopped in public regularly. Anyhoo out on the sauce at the local on the weekend in a large group that included her besty and sure enough, evening bowls around and she gets approached by a coupla googly-eyed fans. Jo (person in question) has a great nature and must have chatted with this nice couple for a good 20 minutes (or maybe thats how long it took everyone to read the subtitles because there'd been fair consumption by then). Kinda spun me out, do you guys remember her from a few years back and what were your thoughts?
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:09 pm

JK wrote:I'll be honest I've never watched the show, but a really close friend of mine was recently telling me how her best friend had been on the show and gets stopped in public regularly. Anyhoo out on the sauce at the local on the weekend in a large group that included her besty and sure enough, evening bowls around and she gets approached by a coupla googly-eyed fans. Jo (person in question) has a great nature and must have chatted with this nice couple for a good 20 minutes (or maybe thats how long it took everyone to read the subtitles because there'd been fair consumption by then). Kinda spun me out, do you guys remember her from a few years back and what were your thoughts?

Yep, remember her, she got paired with an idiot and then she dropped a heap of weight from memory.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:47 pm

Booney wrote:
JK wrote:I'll be honest I've never watched the show, but a really close friend of mine was recently telling me how her best friend had been on the show and gets stopped in public regularly. Anyhoo out on the sauce at the local on the weekend in a large group that included her besty and sure enough, evening bowls around and she gets approached by a coupla googly-eyed fans. Jo (person in question) has a great nature and must have chatted with this nice couple for a good 20 minutes (or maybe thats how long it took everyone to read the subtitles because there'd been fair consumption by then). Kinda spun me out, do you guys remember her from a few years back and what were your thoughts?

Yep, remember her, she got paired with an idiot and then she dropped a heap of weight from memory.

Yeah she's lost stacks from when she was on the show. Still the same bubbly personality though, especially after a skinful :lol:
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby whufc » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:35 pm

Booney wrote:

That idiot Sean is the publican of the Elizabeth Downs Pub......actually a decent bloke in real life. Edits did him no favours.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5586 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:55 pm

whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:

That idiot Sean is the publican of the Elizabeth Downs Pub......actually a decent bloke in real life. Edits did him no favours.

Yeah, I thought that's who JK was referring to, his brother used to post here when I first joined, he was huge in the ammo threads.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment