Married at first sight

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Married at first sight

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
He's a ******* moron, he thinks he's imparting wisdom upon people, he's not, he's a ******* idiot.

When it all boils down, the peanut has tattooed hair FFS!

it will look shit when his real hair on the side goes full grey wont it? Does he need to re-tattoo then? :lol:

A different shade :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:51 pm

Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:06 pm

Well I'll start....

OH MY FREAKING GOD - Malibu Stacey isn't hiding the fact that she's a massive gold digger. Didn't want a bar of Mikey until her friend said he has money, now thinks it might work.

I'll also bet she ain't no lawyer either,

Anyone know Mikey?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:21 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Well I'll start....

OH MY FREAKING GOD - Malibu Stacey isn't hiding the fact that she's a massive gold digger. Didn't want a bar of Mikey until her friend said he has money, now thinks it might work.

Anyone know Mikey?

Hahaha yes didn't want anything to do with him at first, a successful businessman but geez he's so immature on first impressions.

I just saw a post on ShitAdelaide showing that the older bloke Steve from tonight's other wedding was on channel 7's First Dates show.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:16 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Well I'll start....

Anyone know Mikey?

Hahaha yes didn't want anything to do with him at first, a successful businessman but geez he's so immature on first impressions.

I just saw a post on ShitAdelaide showing that the older bloke Steve from tonight's other wedding was on channel 7's First Dates show.

The girl that sits next to me at work was also on first dates, and got down to the final twenty or something for this season of MAFS but didn't quite make the cut - she was telling me that they casting agency recycle a lot of these people and there's a fair chance that a percentage of them have probably appeared on telly or a TV ad before. It's all a croc.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:34 am

We've had it on but have struggled to watch it as we've struggled to find anyone on there that we actually like.

However, I will have an eye open on it tonight when one of the lesbians hits on a straight wife at the dinner table for all to see, should get a bit catty from there.

EARLY THOUGHTS:

Amanda: Very hard work, her SS wife is in for the ride from hell.
Poppy: Freak.
Mishel: See above.
Hayley: Them bolt-ons look ridiculous, she looks the type to glue your ballsack to your inner thigh.
Tasha: Pretty much as fake as you can get, no wonder she can't find a woman to take her serious.
Stacey: Them lips are just plain horrible, she looks like she'd be a stunner otherwise, very hard work.
Natasha: Looks like someone spent weeks at u-pullit to grab all the best bits to put on their bomb.

Luke: A bit of a grinner, looks like he's happy to get a bit of fluff even though it's a trainwreck.
Ivan: Head and shoulders above anyone else on there for the Golden Knob award.
Michael: Ivan's closest challenger, seems to have found the good bloke in himself away from his mates though, improving as the show goes on, he'd be pretty happy with the producers.
Steve: Weirdo, matched with a freak though so I hope he enjoys his fame and enjoys the holiday.
Mikey: Very likeable, he'll finish the series as everyone's favourite, reminds me of Michael Bublé.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby beef » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 am

Mikey looks like a spoilt brat with a drug problem, Border line special needs
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:52 am

Fair summary LM, they seem to be trying too hard to bring in big characters IMO, I guess drama rates. Also it feels like they have rushed forward the timing of the dinner parties this year, again as Im sure that rates its ears off.

I tape the show, then sit down about 10pm, flick thru the boring bits and its all over by 10.30pm.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby Booney » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 am

I've tried watching this series, aside from 5-10 minutes per night I haven't been able to deal with any of the characters in this series.

MKR is bollocks and I've missed the first week or so of Survivor so I've taken to going for a walk and listening to some tunes or podcasts.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:51 pm

beef wrote:Mikey looks like a spoilt brat with a drug problem, Border line special needs

That was my first impression too, not that I've seen much of him but the lad has swagger and isn't afraid to be himself, I think he's a genuine good bloke with his heart in the right place.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:56 pm

Dutchy wrote:Fair summary LM, they seem to be trying too hard to bring in big characters IMO, I guess drama rates. Also it feels like they have rushed forward the timing of the dinner parties this year, again as Im sure that rates its ears off.

I tape the show, then sit down about 10pm, flick thru the boring bits and its all over by 10.30pm.

Absolutely, I think they have very little intention of finding "matches", they're more focused on who will clash.

There's a few couples that I haven't really seen yet but no one seems well matched and there seems to be something ticking in the background of each couple that could explode at any time.

The big Pom with the stupid looking do was a crack up last night when he was on the luge, couldn't get it to go, couldn't get it to slow down then stacks it and complains about his $300 pants being ruined, gets to her and complains about his $400 pants being ruined.

I think he's just going to be happy taking the ferret for a walk, even if it is with Darth Vader.

But yeah, 20-30 minutes could cover what you need to get the general gist, I can't see us watching too much more of it unless the ads look spicy.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Fair summary LM, they seem to be trying too hard to bring in big characters IMO, I guess drama rates. Also it feels like they have rushed forward the timing of the dinner parties this year, again as Im sure that rates its ears off.

Absolutely, I think they have very little intention of finding "matches", they're more focused on who will clash.

There's a few couples that I haven't really seen yet but no one seems well matched and there seems to be something ticking in the background of each couple that could explode at any time.

The big Pom with the stupid looking do was a crack up last night when he was on the luge, couldn't get it to go, couldn't get it to slow down then stacks it and complains about his $300 pants being ruined, gets to her and complains about his $400 pants being ruined.

I think he's just going to be happy taking the ferret for a walk, even if it is with Darth Vader.

But yeah, 20-30 minutes could cover what you need to get the general gist, I can't see us watching too much more of it unless the ads look spicy.

I actually can't believe there are blokes who watch this crap. Let me guess, you all like AFLW too? :lol:
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Booney wrote:I've tried watching this series, aside from 5-10 minutes per night I haven't been able to deal with any of the characters in this series.

MKR is bollocks and I've missed the first week or so of Survivor so I've taken to going for a walk and listening to some tunes or podcasts.

They are very cringeworthy, like you said, there's f*** all else on and the best you can do is laugh at the situations that arise as some may have been of a similar experience once upon a time.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Absolutely, I think they have very little intention of finding "matches", they're more focused on who will clash.

I actually can't believe there are blokes who watch this crap. Let me guess, you all like AFLW too? :lol:

Mate, it's on, the missus is quiet while it is, I see that as a win!! I don't really watch much TV at all so she can rule the remote while there's nothing but snot on.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:16 pm

There's a guy on this season that I hadn't really seen until tonight and thought he looked very familiar and I just worked out where I recognise him from. Chris Nicholls, who is with Vanessa, played footy for Plympton. Left footer and built like a tank, he killed us when we played against them. He's 37, older than I thought.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Dutchy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:42 am

The Dark Knight wrote:There's a guy on this season that I hadn't really seen until tonight and thought he looked very familiar and I just worked out where I recognise him from. Chris Nicholls, who is with Vanessa, played footy for Plympton. Left footer and built like a tank, he killed us when we played against them. He's 37, older than I thought.

They have shown bugger all of them this week, he obviously lives around that area as they showed him coaching basketball in Westminster gym during the get to know them stage.

Bum Crack wrote:I actually can't believe there are blokes who watch this crap. Let me guess, you all like AFLW too? :lol:

Says a Cats fan :lol: ;)
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:13 am

Dutchy wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:There's a guy on this season that I hadn't really seen until tonight and thought he looked very familiar and I just worked out where I recognise him from. Chris Nicholls, who is with Vanessa, played footy for Plympton. Left footer and built like a tank, he killed us when we played against them. He's 37, older than I thought.

They have shown bugger all of them this week, he obviously lives around that area as they showed him coaching basketball in Westminster gym during the get to know them stage.

Bum Crack wrote:I actually can't believe there are blokes who watch this crap. Let me guess, you all like AFLW too? :lol:

Says a Cats fan :lol: ;)

War Chest :D
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:21 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Not me, I'm busy drinking bundy and beating up kangaroos.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:36 am

Played for Gaza too, I think.

I've also been told that Malibu Staceys ex is/was head of the Rebels.

Footy Chick

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:13 am

Footy Chick wrote:

Played for Gaza too, I think.

I've also been told that Malibu Staceys ex is/was head of the Rebels.

Yep, prominent figure, father of her children.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment