2019 Silly Season

Talk on the national game

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Booney » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:24 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Dougal Howard requesting a trade.

Some port fans won't be impressed

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


Some?

If a Port fan says it's a good idea punch them in the ******* head for me.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45397
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4396 times
Been liked: 7371 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby MW » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:59 pm

Most mind boggling trade for 2019. Walk up start in the backline for every club.
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1433 times
Been liked: 1159 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Brodlach » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Had a choice of St Kilda, Essendon and North Melbourne, surprisingly didn’t decide to join North Melbourne ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 32437
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2254 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Jim05 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Brodlach wrote:Had a choice of St Kilda, Essendon and North Melbourne, surprisingly didn’t decide to join North Melbourne ;)

Don’t think we were ever seriously after him. He was only linked to us as a potential exchange with Fantasia although I think we are after SPP in that deal
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40439
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1065 times
Been liked: 2455 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Brodlach » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Had a choice of St Kilda, Essendon and North Melbourne, surprisingly didn’t decide to join North Melbourne ;)

Don’t think we were ever seriously after him. He was only linked to us as a potential exchange with Fantasia although I think we are after SPP in that deal


Might have been good for you so Hooker could move forward permanently
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 32437
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2254 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Why the F would we chase Frost when Howard is available?
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9030
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1681 times
Been liked: 1223 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Jim05 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:22 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Had a choice of St Kilda, Essendon and North Melbourne, surprisingly didn’t decide to join North Melbourne ;)

Don’t think we were ever seriously after him. He was only linked to us as a potential exchange with Fantasia although I think we are after SPP in that deal


Might have been good for you so Hooker could move forward permanently

Hooker most likely will anyway.
Would think we will pump games into BZT next year. We need big bodied mids and SPP should fit right in with our other midfield ball butchers
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40439
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1065 times
Been liked: 2455 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Zac Smith to head back to the Suns?
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46576
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8018 times
Been liked: 2142 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby LMA » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Just read that Dusty's car is still at the MCG from GF day :lol:
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5387
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 271 times
Been liked: 536 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:06 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Why the F would we chase Frost when Howard is available?

Yeah the Frost love has got me buggered. Smells of a Vickery type pick up ;)
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3640
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 834 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:20 am

I heard Chris Davies saying Howard wont be traded unless it satisfies the club???
Talk about backpedalling at a million miles per hour!
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46576
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8018 times
Been liked: 2142 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Brodlach » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:42 am

Rucci hinted that they need Howard to go and get a first round pick in to get a “big fish” in
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 32437
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2254 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:49 am

Brodlach wrote:Rucci hinted that they need Howard to go and get a first round pick in to get a “big fish” in
JJ

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46576
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8018 times
Been liked: 2142 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:52 am

Brodlach wrote:Rucci hinted that they need Howard to go and get a first round pick in to get a “big fish” in

Lukosius?
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40439
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1065 times
Been liked: 2455 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby stan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:01 am

Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Rucci hinted that they need Howard to go and get a first round pick in to get a “big fish” in

Lukosius?
Please be JJ.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 820 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby bertiebeatle » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:04 am

Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Rucci hinted that they need Howard to go and get a first round pick in to get a “big fish” in

Lukosius?


I’m guessing Lukosius. Heard we are into Hately as well from GWS
bertiebeatle
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:32 pm
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby beef » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:22 am

Surely ST Kilda aren't giving a first rounder for Howard. Pick in the 20's would be more than enough. He was playing SANFL at end of year
Cant see Hately leaving GWS after one year
User avatar
beef
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 191 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:25 am

I cant see Howard going for anything under a 2nd rounder

I think he has more value internally than externally. Hinkley is turning into Scott by putting players out of position.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46576
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8018 times
Been liked: 2142 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:36 am

beef wrote:Surely ST Kilda aren't giving a first rounder for Howard. Pick in the 20's would be more than enough. He was playing SANFL at end of year
Cant see Hately leaving GWS after one year


St Kilda have :

Pick 6 - Hill from Fremantle and then jump to 59, how the hell are they going to get Jones and Howard and Ryder in?

Even if they got something in the 30's for Steven ( tops ) they're still some picks short.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45397
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4396 times
Been liked: 7371 times

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:37 am

Booney wrote:
beef wrote:Surely ST Kilda aren't giving a first rounder for Howard. Pick in the 20's would be more than enough. He was playing SANFL at end of year
Cant see Hately leaving GWS after one year


St Kilda have :

Pick 6 - Hill from Fremantle and then jump to 59, how the hell are they going to get Jones and Howard and Ryder in?

Even if they got something in the 30's for Steven ( tops ) they're still some picks short.

They'll get pick 37 from Geelong for Steven and use that
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 6336
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 494 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: goddy11, Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests