Adelaide 2021

Talk on the national game

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:41 pm



Interesting, I wonder the if the SANFL will allow an SANFL side to co-exist with an AFL club?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50618
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5664 times
Been liked: 8542 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Wedgie » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Booney wrote:


Interesting, I wonder the if the SANFL will allow an SANFL side to co-exist with an AFL club?


Weren't they complaining about the reception they got from North fans a couple of years ago?
Short memories or different personnel in charge now I assume.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 46342
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1326 times
Been liked: 2937 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Wedgie » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:


Interesting, I wonder the if the SANFL will allow an SANFL side to co-exist with an AFL club?


Weren't they complaining about the reception they got from North fans a couple of years ago?
Short memories or different personnel in charge now I assume.


Oh yeah, jogged my own memory, it was Tex whinging and he wasn't even at the game so we must be bad! 8)
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 46342
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1326 times
Been liked: 2937 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:01 pm

It's Thebarton, locked and loaded, their SANFL top ups are already training there.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 43477
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3367 times
Been liked: 5829 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:09 pm

They should let Adelaide train at Prospect and move North to Ethelton.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50618
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5664 times
Been liked: 8542 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Wedgie » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:14 pm

Booney wrote:They should let Adelaide train at Prospect and move North to Ethelton.

I don't think the Eagles would approve of us in their heartland.

Hopefully LM's right, mind you I was at Thebby this morning and the Crows players better invest in some better car insurance as the freaking drivers around the Brickworks are atrocious.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 46342
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1326 times
Been liked: 2937 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby RB » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Would make sense given the Power play their home games in North Adelaide.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
User avatar
RB
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4111
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 651 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:35 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:They should let Adelaide train at Prospect and move North to Ethelton.

I don't think the Eagles would approve of us in their heartland.

Hopefully LM's right, mind you I was at Thebby this morning and the Crows players better invest in some better car insurance as the freaking drivers around the Brickworks are atrocious.


**** that roundabout, I've had so many idiots going straight from West Thebby road go straight through when I'm turning right from the brickworks.
Big poppa pump is your hookup! holla if ya hear me!
User avatar
Armchair expert
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3715
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 192 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:39 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:They should let Adelaide train at Prospect and move North to Ethelton.

I don't think the Eagles would approve of us in their heartland.

Hopefully LM's right, mind you I was at Thebby this morning and the Crows players better invest in some better car insurance as the freaking drivers around the Brickworks are atrocious.


**** that roundabout, I've had so many idiots going straight from West Thebby road go straight through when I'm turning right from the brickworks.


Great fun if you can get through there with no traffic! Sports mode and boot it! :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50618
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5664 times
Been liked: 8542 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:58 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:They should let Adelaide train at Prospect and move North to Ethelton.

I don't think the Eagles would approve of us in their heartland.

Hopefully LM's right, mind you I was at Thebby this morning and the Crows players better invest in some better car insurance as the freaking drivers around the Brickworks are atrocious.


Yep, it's like the Hume Hwy through there, there's a southern entrance that they've been using, it's far easier, especially when leaving.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 43477
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3367 times
Been liked: 5829 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Booney wrote:
Great fun if you can get through there with no traffic! Sports mode and boot it! :lol:

All the side streets are ridiculous too, no right turns, single directions, cars parked everywhere from arsehole to breakfast.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 43477
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3367 times
Been liked: 5829 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby DOC » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:48 pm

RB wrote:Would make sense given the Power play their home games in North Adelaide.


At Adelaide's oval.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11154
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 313 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby stan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:48 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Great fun if you can get through there with no traffic! Sports mode and boot it! [emoji38]

All the side streets are ridiculous too, no right turns, single directions, cars parked everywhere from arsehole to breakfast.
Ah yes the streets around Thebarton. The development of the precinct is going to need some traffic management and development.

Also as you said the drivers in and out of the brick works make visiting that place an extreme sport.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 13090
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 954 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:34 am

stan wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Great fun if you can get through there with no traffic! Sports mode and boot it! [emoji38]

All the side streets are ridiculous too, no right turns, single directions, cars parked everywhere from arsehole to breakfast.
Ah yes the streets around Thebarton. The development of the precinct is going to need some traffic management and development.

Also as you said the drivers in and out of the brick works make visiting that place an extreme sport.


There's only one shop I frequent at the Brickworks Centre and it's a fair mission trying to turn right out of there, I end up exiting the carpark as north as possible.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 43477
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3367 times
Been liked: 5829 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Jim05 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm

That just sounds painful

“Sloane out for 2-4 weeks with a detached retina”
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 43106
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1113 times
Been liked: 2838 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby locky801 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:57 pm

Jim05 wrote:That just sounds painful

“Sloane out for 2-4 weeks with a detached retina”


huge out, didn't see that coming ;)
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45962
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 1633 times
Been liked: 639 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby RB » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:03 pm

It was probably a bit of an eye-opener for Sloane.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
User avatar
RB
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4111
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 651 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gadj1976 and 13 guests