AFL Round 3

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL Round 3

Postby Wedgie » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 pm

God bless Power supporters, theyre all class. This has gone viral all over the nation, thanks for painting our state in such a fine light.
Im glad things have been reigned in after banana gate. Yes all clubs have them but some have more than others.
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg (38.86 KiB) Viewed 454 times
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3919 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Jim05 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 pm

gadj1976 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Told you at half time we were gone. Train indoors and play most of our games indoors and wonder why we can't play wet weather footy. Today's performance worse than anything we dished up last year

I said a similar thing to my 8 yo son. We played real good wet weather footy. Essendon played dry weather footy in the wet. We flogged you on the ground which is where you had a distinct advantage (in dry conditions). Kruezer was awesome at ground level in comparison to the Bombers ruckman.

Odd. I went into the game thinking wet weather would suit you. I was very wrong.

Reckon I've seen us win about 5 wet weather games since we moved to Etihad. It really is quite pathetic
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3560 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby MW » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Jesus
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2633 times
Been liked: 1863 times

Postby RustyCage » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Wedgie wrote:God bless Power supporters, theyre all class. This has gone viral all over the nation, thanks for painting our state in such a fine light.
Im glad things have been reigned in after banana gate. Yes all clubs have them but some have more than others.
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Apparently both the club and SAPOL are now involved, hopefully the moron never even sees another game of footy
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby MW » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:20 pm

There is a fb page "crows supporters are f..king sooks" which has put up a meme of Cy Walsh worth the caption "triggered"
MW
Coach

Postby heater31 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:26 pm

MW wrote:There is a fb page "crows supporters are f..king sooks" which has put up a meme of Cy Walsh worth the caption "triggered"

The persons/s running that page are short a few brain cells. Wouldn't mind betting these Neanderthals were going the knuckle on the hill last night
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby Jim05 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:36 pm

RustyCage wrote:
Wedgie wrote:God bless Power supporters, theyre all class. This has gone viral all over the nation, thanks for painting our state in such a fine light.
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Apparently both the club and SAPOL are now involved, hopefully the moron never even sees another game of footy

Do we know if this person was even at the game?
Bit unfair to paint all Port supporters in that light by the media. There is plenty of horrid stuff by all supporters on FB
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3560 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby stan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Well **** me what a round of football, few fair dinkin upsets to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1255 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:02 pm

I don't give a **** who that scum supports. To write shit like that about a bloke who raised money for kids with serious illnesses and Eddie who has done so much for the community and young indigenous blokes in the AFL is an absolute disgrace. Would love to see Taylor Walker or Eddie Betts knock on that clowns door on the news and make them answer to that sort of shit. ******* disgusting!
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby JK » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:06 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
JK wrote:Whilst I won't be tipping them, a Gold Coast win wouldn't shock me .. Expecting decent games from Lynch and Ablett and a few teammates that used to have ability. Surely they have to show some sort of response after the public flogging they've (justifiably) received this season??

Hawks 0-3, I like the look of that.

Hope you got on JK

Love the 0-3 of the Hawks. Can't smell any flowers in the air for some reason ;)

Na missed it mate - broke all my punting rules this weekend and got what I deserved :(
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby JK » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:12 pm

FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Read one report that said it wasn't a Port person but an internet troll .. No idea if true or not. Either way, thoroughly disgusting.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby carey » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Jessie Hogan caught on the durries at a music festival in Perth. Melbourne won't be happy Vic health are a major sponsor of the Dees could this be another Selwood Geelong lost sponsorship deal???
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby stan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Jim05 wrote:
RustyCage wrote:
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Do we know if this person was even at the game?
Bit unfair to paint all Port supporters in that light by the media. There is plenty of horrid stuff by all supporters on FB

Facebook is the portal of which the dregs of the world can find the surface. I guess twitter is probably up there as well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
stan
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm

carey wrote:Jessie Hogan caught on the durries at a music festival in Perth. Melbourne won't be happy Vic health are a major sponsor of the Dees could this be another Selwood Geelong lost sponsorship deal???

The AFL is heavily sponsored by alcohol. Smoking is not an illegal activity. If Vic health withdrew over that then they are fools.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby Ruben Carter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 pm

FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Any chance you might have considered for half a second that it may not have been a Power supporter who posted that? No, I didn't think so..
If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 75 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby MW » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Ruben Carter wrote:
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Any chance you might have considered for half a second that it may not have been a Power supporter who posted that? No, I didn't think so..

Lol
MW
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 pm

MW wrote:
Ruben Carter wrote:
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Lol

I think after a showdown and someone attacking the crows and there playersnin such a way, its not unreasonable to make an assumption its a port supporter.

However that is of course an assumption at this point.
stan
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:31 pm

carey wrote:Jessie Hogan caught on the durries at a music festival in Perth. Melbourne won't be happy Vic health are a major sponsor of the Dees could this be another Selwood Geelong lost sponsorship deal???

Nothing in it....more surprised the Demons let him go home while suspended though.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2333 times
Been liked: 3567 times

Postby Ruben Carter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:32 pm

stan wrote:
MW wrote:
Ruben Carter wrote:
FB_IMG_1491730492726.jpg

Lol

I think after a showdown and someone attacking the crows and there playersnin such a way, its not unreasonable to make an assumption its a port supporter.

However that is of course an assumption at this point.

Correct
If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 75 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 am

If the bloke is who I think it is in the picture then she most definitely is a Power fan. But I think once they find her it will be kept pretty quiet and away from all forms of media and be looked after by a government department...
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL