Kurt Tippett's playing future?

Talk on the national game

Re: Kurt Tippett's playing future?

Postby am Bays » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:The hypocrisy of the Crow supporter is amusing. On one hand they want a future star or established senior footballer and on the other hand are saying Tippett isn't worth what they "think" Sydney is going to pay him.

"like"
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 1846 times

Kurt Tippett's playing future?

Postby the joker » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Sydney will have to give crows a food trade. Or they will just say try your luck in the draft, every club except the crows could have a pick In The pre season draft before Sydney
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:The hypocrisy of the Crow supporter is amusing. On one hand they want a future star or established senior footballer and on the other hand are saying Tippett isn't worth what they "think" Sydney is going to pay him.

well said!!!! couldn't agree more...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:
Mop Up wrote:Sydney CEO says Mitchell will not be involved in any Tippet Trade.

Ruled out Premiership players in the first few days....

What next.. Draft picks?

Does he understand how trades work.... seems to want the world and pay peanuts!

Guy needs to stop trying to hog the limelight and let the list managers go about their business

I reckon Sydney know how the trade works. ;)

Would you like some "tips".

they certainly need it... :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby Tassie Blues » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm

The hypocrisy of Sydney is amusing. On one hand they want a “star” player who will be there highest payed player and on the other hand they are only willing to give up pick 22.
Tassie Blues
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby JK » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Tassie Blues wrote:The hypocrisy of Sydney is amusing. On one hand they want a “star” player who will be there highest payed player and on the other hand they are only willing to give up pick 22.

Why would any club offer any more than they need to, if they're in the box seat to get a deal done? Don't be blaming the Swans for that!!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby scoob » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Tassie Blues wrote:The hypocrisy of Sydney is amusing. On one hand they want a “star” player who will be there highest payed player and on the other hand they are only willing to give up pick 22.

The lad wants to pay for them and not the crows. Hence they are in the box seat, crows fault for not giving kt what he wanted. Suck eggs crows.
scoob
Veteran

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 87 times

Postby Tassie Blues » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 pm

scoob wrote:

The lad wants to pay for them and not the crows. Hence they are in the box seat, crows fault for not giving kt what he wanted. Suck eggs crows.

How is Kurt wantitng $1m (plus 10% Sydney allowance) and not live in the Adelaides "football fish bowl" the AFC fault? Should we have relocated the club to Sydney for him?
Tassie Blues
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Interceptor » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am

scoob wrote:

Ignorant comment from someone who won't nominate who they support :roll:
Interceptor
League - Top 5

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 24 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 am

scoob wrote:

I can think of a $million reasons why he wants to play there scoob. Look its not an ideal scenario but Sydney put the hand out and you morally can't say we are taking him and giving jack shit in return. The other hand if morals are out the window with him no longer going to gc thenthe "gentlemans agreement" can get ******. Put the bloke in the draft and stick pick 22 up your arse Sydney. Have fun in 2 years when this bloke is taking a massive chunk of your cap and getting paid the amounts Adam Goodes should have got for the large part of his caree r.
It's amazing how you can twist stories to suit yourself.

Love KT xx
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 748 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 am

Does everyone know for sure what Tippett will be paid or is everyone just guessing?

Personally I'm not fussed if Sydney get him or not, but I am enjoying the "process".
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Banker » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:13 am

Adelaide need Gold Coast to come out and say they will take Tippett in the pre-season draft, even if Tippett wants to go to Sydney.

This would force Sydney to trade for Tippett.

At the moment, Sydney dont have to offer anything :evil:
Banker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 25 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:26 am

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Does everyone know for sure what Tippett will be paid or is everyone just guessing?

Personally I'm not fussed if Sydney get him or not, but I am enjoying the "process".

Not enjoying it myself, i'm sick & tired of hearing about this $$$ hungary $$$ selfish individual.
Today so far i havn't heard his name on the radio's sport, thank f... i hope it stays that way surely theirs better things to talk about.
I hope he ends up at Sydney.
NO-MERCY
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby gossipgirl » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am

perhaps we could trade tippett for some cricketers. The redbacks are in desperate need of them :(
Adelaide Crows World champions 2017 - Crows 4.11 to Lions 4.5
gossipgirl
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1441 times
Been liked: 57 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby scoob » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am

Interceptor wrote:
scoob wrote:

Ignorant comment from someone who won't nominate who they support :roll:

Get the dart boards out lads... get over it - he doesn't want to play for the Crows... end of story.

Up to the crows to work out a trade... again I will say something that is fact - Sydney are in the box seat and the crows will have to cop it!
scoob
Veteran

Postby AFLflyer » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:30 am

they will get pick 22. that's all.
AFLflyer
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Hondo » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 am

I think this could end up as a mega deal with multiple clubs

You can't tell me every single player of trade value at the Swans would not consider a switch even it was to a Melbourne club (ie, Reid)

One of those third party clubs may just have the missing link in the trade puzzle.

I'd love to go back in time and see how reasonable Swans fans were when Rocca and Grant walked out.
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

Postby scoob » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 am

Hondo wrote:I think this could end up as a mega deal with multiple clubs

You can't tell me every single player of trade value at the Swans would not consider a switch even it was to a Melbourne club (ie, Reid)

One of those third party clubs may just have the missing link in the trade puzzle.

I'd love to go back in time and see how reasonable Swans fans were when Rocca and Grant walked out.

I would be sure the SMH didn't print their faces on a dart board... :lol: :lol: :lol:
scoob
Veteran

Postby Bigshow82 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:17 am

Banker wrote:Adelaide need Gold Coast to come out and say they will take Tippett in the pre-season draft, even if Tippett wants to go to Sydney.

This would force Sydney to trade for Tippett.

At the moment, Sydney dont have to offer anything :evil:

I think the Crows gave up the one ace they had up their sleeve and that was to say to the Swans and Kurt if a trade is not done we will just re-draft him. Regardless if they were planning to do it or not. Make it look like they were prepared too and see if Sydney or for that matter Kurt was willing to call Adelaides bluff. If you were Kurt would you risk the fact the Crows could re-draft him? Could have seen him be more prepared to open up his options on other clubs.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby westcoastpanther » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 am

scoob wrote:
Hondo wrote:I think this could end up as a mega deal with multiple clubs

I would be sure the SMH didn't print their faces on a dart board... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is the Advertiser a Crows fan? :roll:
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL