Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1255 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

by am Bays » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 pm

stan wrote:Psyber is too smart for this place.

No he's not, he's quackers!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1826 times

by bennymacca » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:28 pm

But yet he still keeps coming back here. Can't be that smart :D
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

by Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:17 pm

bennymacca wrote:

He lifts our average IQ into the high 20's.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7941 times

by Booney » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Any one else hear that ridiculous rumour about Charlie Dixon walking out on the club?
Attachments
21751437_1501925733186652_2936575790834467020_n.jpg
(63.35 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7513 times
Been liked: 10808 times

by Booney » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
bennymacca wrote:

He lifts our average IQ into the high 20's.

And our average age into he high 60's.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

by bertiebeatle » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Finally had a chance to reflect on the game after having the day off Monday & being smashed with work the last couple of days.

Thought we would have learnt with our goal kicking and use inside 50 but seems as though we didn't Saturday night. Unfortunate!
One of the craziest games of footy i have been too and one of the loudest, that's for sure! Was an amazing atmosphere despite their only being 41k there.

Dixon, Boak, Howard, Clurey, Byrne Jones, Gray were all fantastic all night. Can probably add Wines to that list as well. Charlie kicks straight we win, as Booney mentioned there were others that we missed, Wingard in extra time could have iced the game. It is what it is. A difference a few days make. Sunday was just absolutely shattered.

Impey & S. Gray were pretty sloppy all night and had their chances but made fumbles at vital stages that hurt.
Neade's last month has saved his career & Marshall will be a good player in 2-3 years time. Got outbodied by McGovern and caught playing behind, that will come with experience & i feel he offered more than what JT would have. Hopefully the finals experience holds them in good stead for the future. 11 guys playing their first final Saturday night. Couldn't be prouder of the effort put in & the future is bright.

That leads me to Kochy! Whilst i don't mind him giving the players a bake, time and place is the key! Not straight after the game when everyone is hurting and i, nor many others can't question the commitment they put in Saturday night.

Looking forward to silly season, hearing it could be quite a good one for the Power the way things are heading.

Gone - AhChee (GC), (De-List), Monfries & White (Retire), JT (WB), Young to explore his options. Eddy will leave to go back to the SANFL to play at South and there will be a few to get cut like Toumpas, Hewett, Snelling and co....
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 65 times

by morell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Booney wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Any one else hear that ridiculous rumour about Charlie Dixon walking out on the club?
I saw him in the rooms (on tv, not there, SANFL, ew) after the magpies game on Sunday.

That wouldn't have been easy.

Bloke has leadership written all over him IMO.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1143 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

by hollywood7477 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm

bertiebeatle wrote:Finally had a chance to reflect on the game after having the day off Monday & being smashed with work the last couple of days.

Thought we would have learnt with our goal kicking and use inside 50 but seems as though we didn't Saturday night. Unfortunate!
One of the craziest games of footy i have been too and one of the loudest, that's for sure! Was an amazing atmosphere despite their only being 41k there.

Dixon, Boak, Howard, Clurey, Byrne Jones, Gray were all fantastic all night. Can probably add Wines to that list as well. Charlie kicks straight we win, as Booney mentioned there were others that we missed, Wingard in extra time could have iced the game. It is what it is. A difference a few days make. Sunday was just absolutely shattered.

Impey & S. Gray were pretty sloppy all night and had their chances but made fumbles at vital stages that hurt.
Neade's last month has saved his career & Marshall will be a good player in 2-3 years time. Got outbodied by McGovern and caught playing behind, that will come with experience & i feel he offered more than what JT would have. Hopefully the finals experience holds them in good stead for the future. 11 guys playing their first final Saturday night. Couldn't be prouder of the effort put in & the future is bright.

That leads me to Kochy! Whilst i don't mind him giving the players a bake, time and place is the key! Not straight after the game when everyone is hurting and i, nor many others can't question the commitment they put in Saturday night.

Looking forward to silly season, hearing it could be quite a good one for the Power the way things are heading.

Gone - AhChee (GC), (De-List), Monfries & White (Retire), JT (WB), Young to explore his options. Eddy will leave to go back to the SANFL to play at South and there will be a few to get cut like Toumpas, Hewett, Snelling and co....

wouldnt think they would delist Snelling or Hewett. Snelling if given a chance will be ok. Just needs to bide his time abit like Bonner
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 73 times

by morell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 pm

bertiebeatle wrote:Eddy will leave to go back to the SANFL to play at South
Have heard he will actually be playing a level or two or even three lower than that. Said club have secured him a very cushy role as a stoke broker.
morell
Coach

by MW » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:53 pm

morell wrote:
Have heard he will actually be playing a level or two or even three lower than that. Said club have secured him a very cushy role as a stoke broker.

Adelaide Uni?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2632 times
Been liked: 1862 times

by bertiebeatle » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 pm

MW wrote:
morell wrote:

Adelaide Uni?

Have heard both things. Thought the South rumour was more viable. Maybe not
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

by bertiebeatle » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:
bertiebeatle wrote:Finally had a chance to reflect on the game after having the day off Monday & being smashed with work the last couple of days.

wouldnt think they would delist Snelling or Hewett. Snelling if given a chance will be ok. Just needs to bide his time abit like Bonner

I will give it to him, that he has had a good back half of the year as he was gone halfway through the year. He might be lucky. Think Hewett will go though
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

by Booney » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Good write up, mate.

Ah Chee - Agreed, GC.
Monfries and White - Agreed, delisted.
Eddy - Probably gone with Dixon, Marshall, Howard, Frampton all capable of playing forward, bigger and faster than he is.
Toumpas - year to go on his contract
Hewett - Maybe delisted.
Snelling - I hope he isn't delisted.
Krakouer - Perhaps delisted
Irra - Perhaps delisted
Young - Out of contract, no offer on the table. Trade bait.

Couple of interesting ones.
Logan Austin - Out of contract, Clurey, Howard, Hombsch, Jonas all ahead of him, Lienert looks likely, Austin might also be on the trade table. 196cm key backman might attract some interest.

I see Ah Chee, Monfries, White, Krakouer, Young all dropping off the main list. If that's all the changes ( perhaps Trengove too ) then 5 or 6 changes seems about right. Could mean a trade or two in, 2 or 3 in the draft and upgrade Lienert.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

by morell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:58 pm

MW wrote:
morell wrote:

Adelaide Uni?
I'm not going to give the club away but it's along those lines, yes. I seriously hope not. deserves another year to build up his aerobic capacity.
morell
Coach

by morell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Rockliff rumours also gaining strength.

**** that man, last thing we need.
morell
Coach

by Bum Crack » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:42 pm

morell wrote:Rockliff rumours also gaining strength.

I reckon you should take Motlop and we'll take Trengove.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 321 times
Been liked: 894 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

by LMA » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
morell wrote:Rockliff rumours also gaining strength.

I reckon you should take Motlop and we'll take Trengove.

Throw in Dean Gore and we have a deal
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

by bertiebeatle » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Booney wrote:

Good write up, mate.

Ah Chee - Agreed, GC.
Monfries and White - Agreed, delisted.
Eddy - Probably gone with Dixon, Marshall, Howard, Frampton all capable of playing forward, bigger and faster than he is.
Toumpas - year to go on his contract
Hewett - Maybe delisted.
Snelling - I hope he isn't delisted.
Krakouer - Perhaps delisted
Irra - Perhaps delisted
Young - Out of contract, no offer on the table. Trade bait.

Couple of interesting ones.
Logan Austin - Out of contract, Clurey, Howard, Hombsch, Jonas all ahead of him, Lienert looks likely, Austin might also be on the trade table. 196cm key backman might attract some interest.

I see Ah Chee, Monfries, White, Krakouer, Young all dropping off the main list. If that's all the changes ( perhaps Trengove too ) then 5 or 6 changes seems about right. Could mean a trade or two in, 2 or 3 in the draft and upgrade Lienert.

Forgot about Krak. Would leave Jimmy on the list then.

I like Logan, but correct that is an interesting one. Lienert has really come along so that could be a nice bit of trade bait up our sleeves.
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

by Fricky » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Angus is welcomed to come back to Walkerville to finish off his footy career
Fricky
League - Best 21

Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 120 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville