AFL Let's sift through the fifth

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL Let's sift through the fifth

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Spargo wrote:Melbourne - look no further than the coach.
He’s a fraud.

Absolutely. Has some real inside grunt so he sets up behind the ball. At every contest you'll see about eight red and blue jumpers who only succeed in winning the ball and turning it over to the oppo on the outside. If I can see this why can't he?

In his defence though Richmond just don't let you play and Collingwood and Geelong did the same thing in Round 5. That is modern football, it's not about outplaying anymore, it's about not letting the opposition play and Richmond are the kings at it. Boon reckons the Crows for the flag but no one is beating the Tigers at the G in September this year for mine.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Re: AFL Let's sift through the fifth

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:
Spargo wrote:Melbourne - look no further than the coach.
He’s a fraud.

Absolutely. Has some real inside grunt so he sets up behind the ball. At every contest you'll see about eight red and blue jumpers who only succeed in winning the ball and turning it over to the oppo on the outside. If I can see this why can't he?

In his defence though Richmond just don't let you play and Collingwood and Geelong did the same thing in Round 5. That is modern football, it's not about outplaying anymore, it's about not letting the opposition play and Richmond are the kings at it. Boon reckons the Crows for the flag but no one is beating the Tigers at the G in September this year for mine.

regards,

REB

Finally on board? ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL