AFL Finals Week 3 - The Prelims

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL Finals Week 3 - The Prelims

Postby The Bedge » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 am

Was that the worst weekend of prelim finals ever? Both games as good as over half time, one sided, losing sides barely put up a fight.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:51 am

The Bedge wrote:Was that the worst weekend of prelim finals ever? Both games as good as over half time, one sided, losing sides barely put up a fight.

Yep, agreed.

Only highlight was watching Collingwood early and waiting for the Richmond counter punch which never really came. The WCE v Melbourne match was a terrible spectacle, actually only watched the first half of that one. Not often I'll ignore the second half of a preliminary final.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Booney wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Was that the worst weekend of prelim finals ever? Both games as good as over half time, one sided, losing sides barely put up a fight.

Yep, agreed.

Only highlight was watching Collingwood early and waiting for the Richmond counter punch which never really came. The WCE v Melbourne match was a terrible spectacle, actually only watched the first half of that one. Not often I'll ignore the second half of a preliminary final.

I thought you would, considering your side very rarely plays in them 8)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL