Old Footy Records

Talk on the national game

Old Footy Records

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Putting it out there to see if anyone knows anyone that collects these - I've got a heap of these that i've found from 1991-2008, including the 1991 and 2008 Grand Final editions in excellent condition.

I've just looked on EBAY and it seems that some of these, especially the Crows ones from 1991 and the 1991 GF edition are worth a little bit o' dough.

I dont' have any attachment to them and can't be bothered putting them all on EBAY so if anyone knows anyone, or you're keen yourself, let me know.

Cheers
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Re: Old Footy Records

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Putting it out there to see if anyone knows anyone that collects these - I've got a heap of these that i've found from 1991-2008, including the 1991 and 2008 Grand Final editions in excellent condition.

I've just looked on EBAY and it seems that some of these, especially the Crows ones from 1991 and the 1991 GF edition are worth a little bit o' dough.

I dont' have any attachment to them and can't be bothered putting them all on EBAY so if anyone knows anyone, or you're keen yourself, let me know.

Cheers

Probably a tad far, Brighton rd, Brighton - Toss of a coin may make an offer if noone wants them i dont think anyone wants 2008
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11841 times
Been liked: 3598 times

Board index   Football  AFL