AFL - Two little ducks

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL - Two little ducks

Postby Jase » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:04 am

Booney wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Gold Coast are dead set terrible.

Whilst they are, consider round 8 on the Gold Coast, Melbourne kick a goal at the 31 minute mark to draw level and a point at the 32:30 mark to win by a point. If not for a little bit of stoppage structure Gold Coast and Melbourne would be on the same amount of wins, one of them was in the top 3 of premiership betting at the start of the year.

If you think Gold Coast are terrible then Melbourne are more "terribler"
Its just nice that the Blues aren't in this conversation anymore...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby mots02 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:15 am

Jase wrote:
Booney wrote:

Whilst they are, consider round 8 on the Gold Coast, Melbourne kick a goal at the 31 minute mark to draw level and a point at the 32:30 mark to win by a point. If not for a little bit of stoppage structure Gold Coast and Melbourne would be on the same amount of wins, one of them was in the top 3 of premiership betting at the start of the year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

News flash blues fans.... the improvement is obvious but you’re still in 16th spot

I guess improvement / success is all relative!
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 854 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:27 am

Jase wrote:
Booney wrote:

Chickens. Hatching.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:14 pm

Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:So why isn’t Buddy playing?
Pushing for finals he would have been playing a month ago. All teams tank a little when the season is done but GWS have no excuses as they have plenty to play for still. Suns shouldn’t get near them but a shock loss will cost them a home final more than likely

Not sure you know this mate, but i don't work on the medical team. So i have no idea... You literally have zero facts to back that up. And if he was good to go, then i'd be filthy...
That's why i was happy with Friday night, our work rate and pressure all game was awesome, and regardless of how sh*t Melbourne were. We didn't stop like we usually do. Seeing the likes of Blakey, rowbottom (paddlebum), Allir and Melican play well (plenty more i could add) is very promising.

From all reports he will play this week.

Not saying there is anything wrong with it, all clubs get more cautious with injuries once their season is over. Amazingly he is fit to play for their last home game of the season with a couple of retirements taking place. Hoping to boost attendance?

Id be astounded if he plays this week, surely the AFL have already locked in Sydney v Hawthorn for R1 next year in buddys 300th, far more important for the Swans to kick start attendances and membetrship r1 next year than a few extra through the gate in a nothing game this year
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby LMA » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:13 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
LMA wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Well if no one else wants 8th, we'll take it thanks, will be nice for our kids to experience finals before we bring in Mitchell, Patton and Cogs next year

Coniglio to Carlton

Youre way off, he'll be a Hawk, dead set certainty.
Carlton is fools gold

Seems I'm not the only one way off :lol:
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL