2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Talk on the national game

2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:44 pm

First one, Ladhams to Sydney
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54289
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6431 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby DOC » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:45 pm

Straight swap for Sam Gray?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14821
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 502 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:48 pm

DOC wrote:Straight swap for Sam Gray?


Line ball.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54289
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6431 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Jim05 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:56 pm

Booney wrote:First one, Ladhams to Sydney
Straight swap for Dawson if he chooses Port which sounds unlikely
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45260
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:First one, Ladhams to Sydney
Straight swap for Dawson if he chooses Port which sounds unlikely


Sydney might be asking him to reconsider his choice....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54289
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6431 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby UK Fan » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:59 pm

Tarrant (Roos) - Richmond
Chol(Rich) - Gold Coast
Coleman-Jones(Rich) - Nth Melb
Kelly (C&$@s) - Essendon
Cerra (Frem) - Carlton
Dawson (Syd) - Port/C*^%s
Lapinski (wb) - Sydney
Richards (wb) - Richmond
Clark (Geel) - Fremantle
Finlayson (GWS) - C&@$s/Port
Weidemann(Melb) - Collingwood
Last edited by UK Fan on Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!



MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.


Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.


THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am
Has liked: 1013 times
Been liked: 402 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Jim05 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:02 pm

UK Fan wrote:Tarrant (Roos) - Richmond
Chol(Rich) - Gold Coast
Coleman-Jones(Rich) - Nth Melb
Kelly (C&$@s) - Nth Melb
Cerra (Frem) - Carlton
Dawson (Syd) - Port/C*^%s
Kelly has got a 3 year deal with Essendon.
Done and dusted
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45260
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:14 pm

What do the Northies think of Tarrant jumping ship?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54289
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6431 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Brodlach » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Booney wrote:What do the Northies think of Tarrant jumping ship?

Whatever it is it will be positive
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41410
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3275 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Booney wrote:What do the Northies think of Tarrant jumping ship?

Whatever it is it will be positive


:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54289
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6431 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby UK Fan » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Jim05 wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Tarrant (Roos) - Richmond
Chol(Rich) - Gold Coast
Coleman-Jones(Rich) - Nth Melb
Kelly (C&$@s) - Nth Melb
Cerra (Frem) - Carlton
Dawson (Syd) - Port/C*^%s
Kelly has got a 3 year deal with Essendon.
Done and dusted



Updated thanks Jim
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!



MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.


Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.


THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am
Has liked: 1013 times
Been liked: 402 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby UK Fan » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:46 pm

Booney wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Booney wrote:What do the Northies think of Tarrant jumping ship?

Whatever it is it will be positive


:lol:



Is Clurey staying at PAFC Mr Boon ??
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!



MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.


Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.


THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am
Has liked: 1013 times
Been liked: 402 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Dutchy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Booney wrote:What do the Northies think of Tarrant jumping ship?


Disappointed but like Higgins it isn't going to hurt us, bit strange Richmond would go for him over Talia IMO
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42693
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1897 times
Been liked: 2901 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby mots02 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Booney wrote:What do the Northies think of Tarrant jumping ship?


Hopefully he has more luck than Stephenson jumping BMX
User avatar
mots02
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 659 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby locky801 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Teague to Richmond as an assistant coach
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Eagles2014 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:38 pm

Booney wrote:First one, Ladhams to Sydney


Speaking to a team mate of his they have had a gutful of him. The club has tried everything to help him and sort him out but he just won’t change. Drinks too much, lazy, won’t do the work required. Why they kept him in the Reserves, but it didn’t sink in. Some players just don’t realise how blessed they are and in the blink of an eye their career is over.

Also why they are wanting Finlayson, basically to replace him. What looked like a weird choice at first now makes more sense.
Eagles2014
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 381 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:
Booney wrote:First one, Ladhams to Sydney


Speaking to a team mate of his they have had a gutful of him. The club has tried everything to help him and sort him out but he just won’t change. Drinks too much, lazy, won’t do the work required. Why they kept him in the Reserves, but it didn’t sink in. Some players just don’t realise how blessed they are and in the blink of an eye their career is over.

Also why they are wanting Finlayson, basically to replace him. What looked like a weird choice at first now makes more sense.


Don’t t disagree about Ladhams but Finlayson will struggle to get a kick in the sanfl.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1942 times
Been liked: 2145 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Dutchy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:
Booney wrote:First one, Ladhams to Sydney


Speaking to a team mate of his they have had a gutful of him. The club has tried everything to help him and sort him out but he just won’t change. Drinks too much, lazy, won’t do the work required. Why they kept him in the Reserves, but it didn’t sink in. Some players just don’t realise how blessed they are and in the blink of an eye their career is over.

Also why they are wanting Finlayson, basically to replace him. What looked like a weird choice at first now makes more sense.


Plus need to give Hayes some hope otherwise he will be out the door also.
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42693
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1897 times
Been liked: 2901 times

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:04 pm

If Ladhams is so bad why didn't they play Hayes?
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

Postby Dutchy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Armchair expert wrote:If Ladhams is so bad why didn't they play Hayes?


Strategic, he still went OK from what I saw, Port need value at the trade table with only 1 decent pick in the draft.
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42693
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1897 times
Been liked: 2901 times

Next

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cracka, DOC and 14 guests