2022 AFL Predictions

Talk on the national game

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:37 pm

Rik E Boy wrote: Six years waiting for Esava to learn how to play gives me the tom tits. Long season ahead for us Catters I feel.

regards,

REB


At least he's good at stopping goals :lol: :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47851
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3918 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:01 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote: Six years waiting for Esava to learn how to play gives me the tom tits. Long season ahead for us Catters I feel.

regards,

REB


At least he's good at stopping goals :lol: :lol:


Don't mention the war.....

regards,

REB
Piglet Shield Premiers 2013 2021 -Join the Hogg Group code: 623573
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 27530
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1501 times
Been liked: 1678 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:06 pm

Armchair expert wrote:1. Melbourne
2. Geelong
3. Bullfrogs
4. West Coast
5. Richmond
6. Sydney
7. Brisbane
8. Fremantle

9. GWS
10. Essendon
11. St Kilda
12. Port
13.North
14. Gold Coast
15. Carlton
16. Adelaide
17 Hawthorn
18. Collingwood

Be around the money imo


Drop West Coast about 10 places and remove everyone up one
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby JK » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:36 am

1. Melbourne
2. Port
3. Brisbane
4. Bulldogs
5. Geelong
6. GWS
7. Essendon
8. Carlton

9. Richmond
10. Sydney
11. West Coast
12. Fremantle
13. St Kilda
14. Collingwood
15. Gold Coast
16. Hawthorn
17. North Melbourne
18. Adelaide

Flag = Melbourne
Brownlow = Oliver
Coleman = H. McKay
Rising Star = N. Daicos
FUSC
User avatar
JK
Coach
 
 
Posts: 36933
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Coopers Hill
Has liked: 4127 times
Been liked: 2753 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby DOC » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:56 am

Premiers Port
Rising Star Jason Horne-Francis
Coleman Joe Daniher
Brownlow Dustin Martin

1 Port
2. Melbourne
3. Brisbane
4. W Bulldogs
5. Geelong
6. Sydney
7. Richmond
8. Essendon

9. St Kilda
10 GWS
11 Fremantle
12 Carlton
13 West Coast
14 Adelaide
15 Collingwood
16 North
17 Hawthorn
18 Gold Coast
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:31 am

DOC wrote:Premiers Port
Rising Star Jason Horne-Francis
Coleman Joe Daniher
Brownlow Dustin Martin

1 Port
2. Melbourne
3. Brisbane
4. W Bulldogs
5. Geelong
6. Sydney
7. Richmond
8. Essendon

9. St Kilda
10 GWS
11 Fremantle
12 Carlton
13 West Coast
14 Adelaide
15 Collingwood
16 North
17 Hawthorn
18 Gold Coast


You know your footy mate
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47851
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3918 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby stan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:45 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
DOC wrote:Premiers Port
Rising Star Jason Horne-Francis
Coleman Joe Daniher
Brownlow Dustin Martin

1 Port
2. Melbourne
3. Brisbane
4. W Bulldogs
5. Geelong
6. Sydney
7. Richmond
8. Essendon

9. St Kilda
10 GWS
11 Fremantle
12 Carlton
13 West Coast
14 Adelaide
15 Collingwood
16 North
17 Hawthorn
18 Gold Coast


You know your footy mate
Where are Port going to improve to get the to the next level?

They aren't even into he same bracket as Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14566
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1153 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby DOC » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:51 pm

Good question in what is a very complex and intriguing situation.

They will get to the next level by winning a prelim instead of losing it.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Jim05 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:59 pm

DOC wrote:Premiers Port
Rising Star Jason Horne-Francis
Coleman Joe Daniher
Brownlow Dustin Martin

1 Port
2. Melbourne
3. Brisbane
4. W Bulldogs
5. Geelong
6. Sydney
7. Richmond
8. Essendon

9. St Kilda
10 GWS
11 Fremantle
12 Carlton
13 West Coast
14 Adelaide
15 Collingwood
16 North
17 Hawthorn
18 Gold Coast
Joe is going to need 190 shots on goal to win the Coleman :)
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45259
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:23 am

Port
Brisbane
Bulldogs
Carlton

Essendon
Geelong
Melbourne
Richmond

GWS
St Kilda
Fremantle
Sydney
Suns
Adelaide
North
Collingwood
West Coast
Hawthorn

Melbourne to have a hang over
Port and Brisbane to play off after playing prelims at home and both shaking the choker tag.
Sam Mitchell to be a dud, what they did to Clarko, it will end up being worse than the Norm Smith curse at Melbourne, none of you will be around long enough to see it though which is of some comfort haha

Flag- Ports to lose
Brownlow- Cripps
Coleman- Daniher
Rookie- Daicos
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11142
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 2272 times
Been liked: 1569 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Dutchy » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:12 pm

Brisbane
Melbourne
Bullies
Richmond
GWS
Geelong
Port
Essendon

Carlton
Sydney
Saints
Freo
Adelaide
North
Collingwood
West Coast
Suns
Hawks

Richmond my big improvers - will be backing them for the flag
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42688
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1897 times
Been liked: 2901 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby carey » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:22 am

1. Melbourne (I think they've got better!)
2. Brisbane (Must Improve on that finals record)
3. Dogs
4. Port (The great unknown)
5. Geelong (Will win enough home games)
6. Carlton (They've sucked me in)
7. Sydney
8. St Kilda

9. Richmond
10. GWS Giants
11. Essendon (Will still struggle to kick a big score IMO)
12. Fremantle
13. West Coast
14. Gold Coast
15. Collingwood
16. Nth Melbourne
17. Adelaide
18. Hawthorn (A decade of pain coming up)

GF- Melbourne v Brisbane
Browneye- Clayton Oliver (very underrated)
Coleman- Harry McKay (Beast)
Rising Star- Nick Dacios (Genuine Gun)
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20324
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2541 times
Been liked: 2660 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:58 pm

carey wrote:1. Melbourne (I think they've got better!)
2. Brisbane (Must Improve on that finals record)
3. Dogs
4. Port (The great unknown)
5. Geelong (Will win enough home games)
6. Carlton (They've sucked me in)
7. Sydney
8. St Kilda

9. Richmond
10. GWS Giants
11. Essendon (Will still struggle to kick a big score IMO)
12. Fremantle
13. West Coast
14. Gold Coast
15. Collingwood
16. Nth Melbourne
17. Adelaide
18. Hawthorn (A decade of pain coming up)

GF- Melbourne v Brisbane
Browneye- Clayton Oliver (very underrated)
Coleman- Harry McKay (Beast)
Rising Star- Nick Dacios (Genuine Gun)


Not a bad effort this but St Kilda are seriously shit. Geelong are cooked so Tiges and GWS into the eight.

regards,

REB
Piglet Shield Premiers 2013 2021 -Join the Hogg Group code: 623573
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 27530
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1501 times
Been liked: 1678 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:20 am

Rik E Boy wrote:
carey wrote:1. Melbourne (I think they've got better!)
2. Brisbane (Must Improve on that finals record)
3. Dogs
4. Port (The great unknown)
5. Geelong (Will win enough home games)
6. Carlton (They've sucked me in)
7. Sydney
8. St Kilda

9. Richmond
10. GWS Giants
11. Essendon (Will still struggle to kick a big score IMO)
12. Fremantle
13. West Coast
14. Gold Coast
15. Collingwood
16. Nth Melbourne
17. Adelaide
18. Hawthorn (A decade of pain coming up)

GF- Melbourne v Brisbane
Browneye- Clayton Oliver (very underrated)
Coleman- Harry McKay (Beast)
Rising Star- Nick Dacios (Genuine Gun)


Not a bad effort this but St Kilda are seriously shit. Geelong are cooked so Tiges and GWS into the eight.

regards,

REB


Several teams are shitter than the Saints, Geelong have a dream fixture, they play all the challenging teams at GGTFRETRETFBDFBDASWERVCV stadium.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47851
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3918 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:31 am

gadj1976 wrote:W L D
1. Richmond 17 5 0 113.5%
2. Western Bulldogs 16 6 0 115.5%
3. Port Adelaide 15 7 0 114.3%
4. Melbourne 15 7 0 113.2%
5. Sydney 15 7 0 109.8%
6. Brisbane Lions 13 9 0 109.7%
7. Carlton 13 9 0 109.6%
8. Geelong 12 10 0 101.3%
9. Essendon 11 11 0 101.7%
10. West Coast 11 11 0 100.9%
11. GWS 10 12 0 98.8%
12. Fremantle 9 13 0 95.3%
13. Collingwood 8 14 0 91.1%
14. Adelaide 7 15 0 90.4%
15. North Melbourne 7 15 0 90.3%
16. Hawthorn 7 15 0 85.3%
17. St Kilda 6 16 0 87.8%
18. Gold Coast 6 16 0 82.5%

QF1: Richmond v *MELBOURNE*
QF2: *WESTERN BULLDOGS* v Port Adelaide
EF1: *SYDNEY* v Geelong
EF2: *BRISBANE LIONS* v Carlton

SF1: *RICHMOND* v Sydney
SF2: *PORT ADELAIDE* v Brisbane Lions

PF1: *MELBOURNE* v Port Adelaide
PF2: *WESTERN BULLDOGS* v Richmond

GF: *MELBOURNE* v Western Bulldogs

I did this tipping in about 3 minutes on https://predictor.squiggle.com.au/ provided earlier in the topic. Thanks for sending that through. I didn't take any note of the ladder whilst tipping either - and was surprised that I had Richmond at the top.

Coleman - Fritsch from the Dees
Brownnose - Walsh from the Blues


Well I can admit that Richmond and Port are cooked already as far as my ladder is concerned.

And I've underestimated the Hawks, possibly the Saints and overestimated the Weagles - as they are in all sorts of bother.
User avatar
gadj1976
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8237
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Sleeping on a park bench outside Princes Park
Has liked: 438 times
Been liked: 620 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby whufc » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:40 am

I'm not sold on the Hawks as yet.

Without looking at the stats they look to be a real young side. With Saints, Geelong, Sydney, Melbourne to come could very well be sitting 2-5. As usual with real young sides they tend to drop off as the season goes and wouldn't think they have much depth either.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 24857
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 4673 times
Been liked: 2053 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:12 am

"well done Armchair, the only person to not have Port in the top 8"
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby DOC » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:26 pm

Finals start next week?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby Armchair expert » Sat May 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Armchair expert wrote:"well done Armchair, the only person to not have Port in the top 8"


I amaze myself sometimes.
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: 2022 AFL Predictions

Postby DOC » Sun May 15, 2022 12:21 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:"well done Armchair, the only person to not have Port in the top 8"


I abuse myself sometimes.


EFA
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests