Round 3 - 2022

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:34 pm

Booney wrote:
Last time a rendezvous like this was called out the protagonist got banned, one assumes for consistency that has occurred again.


Getting a bit feisty in here lately. :D I wasn't a happy camper when someone said something about my wife though. Not a fan of that.

regards,

REB
Piglet Shield Premiers 2013 2021 -Join the Hogg Group code: 623573
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 27530
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1501 times
Been liked: 1678 times

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby MW » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Mayes got a $2k fine for that "hit" on Murphy :shock:
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11854
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 2194 times
Been liked: 1568 times

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Booney » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:
Booney wrote:
Last time a rendezvous like this was called out the protagonist got banned, one assumes for consistency that has occurred again.


Getting a bit feisty in here lately. :D I wasn't a happy camper when someone said something about my wife though. Not a fan of that.

regards,

REB


Stick and stones.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54288
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6431 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby gadj1976 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:20 pm

MW wrote:Mayes got a $2k fine for that "hit" on Murphy :shock:


What the actual f?

From what I saw it wasn't even a free let alone fine-able.
User avatar
gadj1976
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8237
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Sleeping on a park bench outside Princes Park
Has liked: 438 times
Been liked: 620 times

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby gadj1976 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Harry Mckay would kick150 in a season if he got looked after like Dixon and Hawkins


High scoring in the Tigers game :shock:


If you're talking about the frees he gave away or didn't get yesterday - he is getting caught playing for free kicks. Just get the footy mate! You're 7 foot tall, jump and grab the thing then dob it.

He's better than Frost, yet got sucked in to staging for free kicks. Friggen frustrating!!!!
User avatar
gadj1976
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8237
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Sleeping on a park bench outside Princes Park
Has liked: 438 times
Been liked: 620 times

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Vamos » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:48 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
whufc wrote:
I haven't seen a team in a long time carry as many blokes who visually look unfit (overweight) as the Eagles. In particular Nic Nat and Willi Rioli.


Liam Ryan, Tim Kelly the list goes on.

I know one dickhead with the same as me and looks like me thought Tim Kelly was going to have a breakout year and picked him for his SC team, along with Nic Nat.


Hey! Still good enough to pants me :butthead:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 152 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Vamos » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:52 pm

gadj1976 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Matt Hill calling the Richmond/Saints game 8)


Did a bloody good job too!


I didn't like it, felt like I needed to scatter my loungeroom floor with losing TAB tickets.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 152 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:55 pm

gadj1976 wrote:
MW wrote:Mayes got a $2k fine for that "hit" on Murphy :shock:


What the actual f?

From what I saw it wasn't even a free let alone fine-able.


It was a free but not reportable. Looked far worse live from the TV angle.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5801
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 646 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Vamos » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:59 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:
MW wrote:Mayes got a $2k fine for that "hit" on Murphy :shock:


What the actual f?

From what I saw it wasn't even a free let alone fine-able.


It was a free but not reportable. Looked far worse live from the TV angle.


Has Murphy came out of the coma yet?
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 152 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:00 am

Vamos wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Liam Ryan, Tim Kelly the list goes on.

I know one dickhead with the same as me and looks like me thought Tim Kelly was going to have a breakout year and picked him for his SC team, along with Nic Nat.


Hey! Still good enough to pants me :butthead:[/quote]
Some pretty average scores in our league.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47851
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3918 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: Round 3 - 2022

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01 am

Vamos wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:

It was a free but not reportable. Looked far worse live from the TV angle.


Has Murphy came out of the coma yet?


They're removing the last of the bullets from his body this morning, should be good to go Sat'dy.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47851
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3918 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests