Round 18

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Wedgie wrote:Looking forward to the last two games today, both should be good to watch.


have to be better than the current crap game

tipping Port to do the Dees and reckon Essendon will keep Jim happy with a win ;)
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:40 pm

locky801 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Looking forward to the last two games today, both should be good to watch.


have to be better than the current crap game

tipping Port to do the Dees and reckon Essendon will keep Jim happy with a win ;)

I've got the opposite to you Locky but wouldn't surprise me if either result happened for both games.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48934
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1646 times
Been liked: 3469 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 18

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:42 pm

Elaini doesn't like calling holding the balls does she. I have been a fan of hers in the past but she seems to scared to make a decision.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48934
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1646 times
Been liked: 3469 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:44 pm

Wedgie wrote:Elaini doesn't like calling holding the balls does she. I have been a fan of hers in the past but she seems to scared to make a decision.



There's a line there but i dont want to get banned :D :D
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:04 pm

Seriously boring start to the Demons Power match
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Round 18

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:04 pm

Geez, I'm getting good value out of my first goal scorers bet in Alice! :shock:
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48934
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1646 times
Been liked: 3469 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:07 pm

Wedgie wrote:Geez, I'm getting good value out of my first goal scorers bet in Alice! :shock:


:D :D :D :D
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:08 pm

Looks like Lever done a shoulder
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:23 pm

Melbourne's forward line is a shambles, cant believe how backward the side has gone in recent weeks :oops:
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:29 pm

locky801 wrote:Melbourne's forward line is a shambles, cant believe how backward the side has gone in recent weeks :oops:


2 in 30 seconds

great call Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:34 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
locky801 wrote:Melbourne's forward line is a shambles, cant believe how backward the side has gone in recent weeks :oops:


2 in 30 seconds

great call Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


scrambled goals no system :roll:
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:44 pm

Jeebus the Power have got some soft as butter frees today.
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:48 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Jeebus the Power have got some soft as butter frees today.


would be soft in that heat ;)
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:48 pm

I'm glad the lights are on, would be difficult to see otherwise. :?
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48934
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1646 times
Been liked: 3469 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 18

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:51 pm

locky801 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Jeebus the Power have got some soft as butter frees today.


would be soft in that heat ;)


"The Heat"

24 degrees room temp
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 pm

Special "Pickett" Special ;)
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby MW » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:15 pm

Port dominating but not on the score board. According to twitter it's the umps fault though :lol:
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11854
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 2194 times
Been liked: 1568 times

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:27 pm

MW wrote:Port dominating but not on the score board. According to twitter it's the umps fault though :lol:


Starting to look as though the Port River floodgates might be about to open
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby locky801 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:31 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
locky801 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Jeebus the Power have got some soft as butter frees today.


would be soft in that heat ;)


"The Heat"

24 degrees room temp


Does butter melt at room temperature?
Butter begins to melt at 20C straight from Google ;)
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50297
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2566 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 18

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:36 pm

locky801 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:
locky801 wrote:Melbourne's forward line is a shambles, cant believe how backward the side has gone in recent weeks :oops:


2 in 30 seconds

great call Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


scrambled goals no system :roll:


Lies, their system is let Pickett do everything
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DOC and 13 guests