Oh Dear!!

Talk on the national game

Oh Dear!!

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:37 pm

What do you think AFL needs the least? Hmm, I could probably come up with..

5. Extra teams in the league
4. Less coverage in Qld and NSW
3. More crazy rules
2. An increase in admission prices
1. A four umpire system

Would be pretty close to the mark. So what is the AWFULL bringing in for the 'Whatsitcalledthisyear Cup'? That's right, a FOUR UMPIRE SYSTEM. Excuse me chaps but have a good look at how the three umpire system is working, or should I say not working. More umpires mean even more inconsistency and the introduction of even more blokes who aren't up to it into the game. The umpires should be talking more with the players but with four of them they will spend a lot of their energy talking to each other, it will end up like the 'Let it Be' sessions, four blokes going in four directions....end result will be players scratching their heads and supporters tearing their hair out in EXTREME FUGGING RAGE :x :x :x !!!!

USELESS FUGWITS DIE BURN ROT BLEED....

Er..carry on!

regards,

REB
----------------------------------------------
Those that can, play. Those that can't umpire.
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:11 am

I would have gone for the admission price just ahead of the new rules,but more umpires,that is a real good idea.

Hey,I know how to improve on that even,lets make the third and fourth umpires old blokes and force them to come out of retirement at 50 odd,Peter Carey,James,Cunningham.Could only help.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Board index   Football  AFL