TROTS Talk

Best Bets? Talking Odds? This is the place.

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby helicopterking » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Jack wrote:Wayville having a harness meeting on friday October 31st.
They last raced there in 1973 , so im tipping many posters on this site have never attended a Wayville meeting.
So why did they move from Wayville to the current Globe Derby course. ?


Could be a great day if they do it properly.
Food/drink stalls, kids play areas, bands/ entertainment
I'll be going.
User avatar
helicopterking
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Has liked: 238 times
Been liked: 529 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Jack » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Its Friday 27th of October not the 31st that I posted
Jack
Rookie
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 am
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby jackpot jim » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 am

Jack wrote:Wayville having a harness meeting on friday October 31st.
They last raced there in 1973 , so im tipping many posters on this site have never attended a Wayville meeting.
So why did they move from Wayville to the current Globe Derby course. ?


Guessing they moved for a similar reason that Vic moved from Moonee Valley to Melton and NSW from Harold Park to Menangle.
Own their own venue
Build a state of the art track
Plenty of room to set up training facilities and stables adjacent to track
Plus many other reasons im guessing?

Only negative of moving out of the city would have been a drop in crowds.
jackpot jim
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 179 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Jack » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Race 2, Globe Derby Park, 7/8/2017
Certain quinella coming up 2/.3
Jack
Rookie
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 am
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Jack wrote:Race 2, Globe Derby Park, 7/8/2017
Certain quinella coming up 2/.3


You going to box them up?
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38569
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3232 times
Been liked: 5537 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Disappointed we didnt the mail to box up 1-2-3-4 in r3 for the F4
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 43027
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6028 times
Been liked: 1606 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby stampy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Jack wrote:Wayville having a harness meeting on friday October 31st.
They last raced there in 1973 , so im tipping many posters on this site have never attended a Wayville meeting.
So why did they move from Wayville to the current Globe Derby course. ?



i used to go as a kid with the oldies fairly regularly to wayville until they moved to globe, being on the other side of town we barely went after that
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7386
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: at church asking for divine intervention
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 133 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Booney » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Albion Park Race 1

#1 None Bettor $1 NPP $1.02 fixed NPP
#2 Rockwith Thedevil $10.20 NPP $14 fixed NPP

Results :

#2 Rockwith Thedevil $10.20 NPP
#1 None Bettor NPP

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38569
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3232 times
Been liked: 5537 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Some of the land has been sold that HRSA own at Globe Derby
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 43027
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6028 times
Been liked: 1606 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby jackpot jim » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:35 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Some of the land has been sold that HRSA own at Globe Derby


Should sell the lot and move back to Wayville :lol:

Also not as if they need 20 acres of land for car parking like the 80s when they had huge crowds there.
You'd fit all the punters cars in the old betting ring these days with room to spare.
jackpot jim
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 179 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby jackpot jim » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Interesting Interdom Draw. Was always gonna be critical on such a shit, outrageously, leader biased track such as Gloucester Park.
Only 4 chances to win tho that could have been less if the draws turned out different.
Tiger Tara if holds the lead can win.
Lazarus if leads is unbeatable but can still win if doesn't
Soho Tribeca has a tricky draw in 4. If lead would win , cant dismiss if doesn't.
Chicago Bull from the 2nd line should receive the cheapest run in the race and will rely on the other 3 big guns to undo each other
Lennytheshark and San Carlo are place chances at best, their draws making it basically impossible for them to win
jackpot jim
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 179 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Computer Crashed » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 am

jackpot jim wrote:Interesting Interdom Draw. Was always gonna be critical on such a shit, outrageously, leader biased track such as Gloucester Park.
Only 4 chances to win tho that could have been less if the draws turned out different.
Tiger Tara if holds the lead can win.
Lazarus if leads is unbeatable but can still win if doesn't
Soho Tribeca has a tricky draw in 4. If lead would win , cant dismiss if doesn't.
Chicago Bull from the 2nd line should receive the cheapest run in the race and will rely on the other 3 big guns to undo each other
Lennytheshark and San Carlo are place chances at best, their draws making it basically impossible for them to win

Couldn't agree more, I like Lazarus after it's last run.
Computer Crashed
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:34 pm
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 94 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Shadow Spar in Race 5 @ Mildura tonight could be worth a few each way, down in class and has been running well lately without being on the podium, has potential.
Thunder buddies for life.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1572 times
Been liked: 3233 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby daysofourlives » Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Shadow Spar in Race 5 @ Mildura tonight could be worth a few each way, down in class and has been running well lately without being on the podium, has potential.

Great woork LM, dont know why i checked this thread this evening but i did and im happy i did. used the power play and got 4.40, very nice
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7883
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1355 times
Been liked: 978 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu May 03, 2018 4:14 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Shadow Spar in Race 5 @ Mildura tonight could be worth a few each way, down in class and has been running well lately without being on the podium, has potential.

Great woork LM, dont know why i checked this thread this evening but i did and im happy i did. used the power play and got 4.40, very nice

I got it at 3.80, picked up the tri too, should've gone the pick 4 but lacked balls, spewing afterwards.
Thunder buddies for life.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1572 times
Been liked: 3233 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:49 am

Is there any concern among administrators about the number of top liners being sold to the US?
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 43027
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6028 times
Been liked: 1606 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby stampy » Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 pm

what can they do?
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7386
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: at church asking for divine intervention
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 133 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Good race coming up in the next at Mildura.

Murranji Track paying $2.20 looking for his hat trick and 22nd win on this track up against the $1.70 fave Solarsonic.

Murranji for mine, shaving 400 metres off his last two starts.
Thunder buddies for life.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1572 times
Been liked: 3233 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Good race coming up in the next at Mildura.

Murranji Track paying $2.20 looking for his hat trick and 22nd win on this track up against the $1.70 fave Solarsonic.

Murranji for mine, shaving 400 metres off his last two starts.

Took it to win in a First 4, fave galloped at the start, was all set til the home stretch when two of mine locked wheels and finished 4th and 5th, F4 paid $1781
Thunder buddies for life.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1572 times
Been liked: 3233 times

Re: TROTS Talk

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:37 pm

$*#&!₩
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 43027
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 6028 times
Been liked: 1606 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  The Gambling Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests