OAKSY Doggies Tips

Best Bets? Talking Odds? This is the place.

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Adjusted to 29.79, running very impressively!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Groover wrote:Adjusted to 29.79, running very impressively!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look at me trying to rob you almost a length....[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:33 pm

As long as u still have him in front at the end, times lengths and margins don’t matter :p


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Groover wrote:As long as u still have him in front at the end, times lengths and margins don’t matter [emoji14]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do for Speedstar.....[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Having my first look at Murray bridge tonight.
Track looks in very good nick and it’s very busy! Good to see to locals come down and support it [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Miss Takiri didn’t jump like she usually does and was a long way off them tonight, oh well hopefully she can bounce back next start.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Wednesday
Lektra Giuseppe drawn 8 angle park, which we are happy with.
Looks a winnable race....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:53 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Wednesday
Lektra Giuseppe drawn 8 angle park, which we are happy with.
Looks a winnable race....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


ALL ABOARD!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:47 pm

Querencia 29.29
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby DOC » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 am

Just watched the replay.

Jimmy Jacques gets right into it with the call including the " he will run some time" (or something like that) as soon as he got clear at the post.

Early I know but some big races loom large (would love to see a home town Cup winner for any of Kirin's dogs).
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 539 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Guisseppe very short.
I missed the $7.
Just hope he wins.
1 should lead here
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Guisseppe ran a good race. Quite happy with that.
Got pushed out wide by 5,7.
Hit the line nicely.
Once 1 led it was all over.
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Slingshot storm ran 2nd today at Shep....i missed it, forgot all about...
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Spargo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Slingshot storm ran 2nd today at Shep....i missed it, forgot all about...
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


So many dogs...
You’re the Gerry Harvey of the safooty greyhound world.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10142
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2525 times
Been liked: 2896 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Spargo wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Slingshot storm ran 2nd today at Shep....i missed it, forgot all about...
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


So many dogs...
You’re the Gerry Harvey of the safooty greyhound world.
Nah, Groover has me covered comfortably and his go quicker....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:01 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Spargo wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Slingshot storm ran 2nd today at Shep....i missed it, forgot all about...
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


So many dogs...
You’re the Gerry Harvey of the safooty greyhound world.
Nah, Groover has me covered comfortably and his go quicker....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


Speaking of my doggies, another busy weekend ahead!

Saturday night @ the meadows
R5 box 8 Mister Harlewood
Been running very well and should get another good opportunity to win here. This is also the AFL halftime special race, so let’s hope we can snag some good odds with an AFL multi [emoji106]

Sunday @ Sandown
R11 box 4 Miss Bellawood
Returning from a bout of kennel cough, formlines suggest she will go well, but considering her brief stint on the sidelines I’m more inclined to just watch.

Monday @ Angle Park
R5 box 5 Miss Breakout
Over the 600 metre trip again, should put in another honest run, unsure she will win, but if she leads will be every chance.

My tip, get on the AFL special if it involves Mister Harlewood [emoji106]



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby DOC » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:47 am

GRSA court action against the gallops and the chariots will not proceed now as their two controlling bodies have settled for an additional half a million.

Great result and also ensures that the split of the recently announced 24 million package will proceed according to market share.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 539 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 am

DOC wrote:GRSA court action against the gallops and the chariots will not proceed now as their two controlling bodies have settled for an additional half a million.

Great result and also ensures that the split of the recently announced 24 million package will proceed according to market share.

Hopefully they've settled on other proceedings against them
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:51 am

Cairnlea Blue

Up for sale.....$20k.....
Almost had a heart attack on wednesday at the track when I saw that.....

Its in today at Gawler. For $20k it would want to be winning easily today....
Think its worth closer to $10k personally.
Be watching with interest.
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 45168
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7387 times
Been liked: 1923 times

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:53 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Cairnlea Blue

Up for sale.....$20k.....
Almost had a heart attack on wednesday at the track when I saw that.....

Its in today at Gawler. For $20k it would want to be winning easily today....
Think its worth closer to $10k personally.
Be watching with interest.


My thoughts exactly. Ebony would be worth 20 though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012

Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at http://www.blfc.com.au
User avatar
Groover
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  The Gambling Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests