Poker

Best Bets? Talking Odds? This is the place.

Re: Poker

Postby JK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Mate has a club he runs on PPE with about 20 members, problem is none of us can ever play at the same time and we end up with SNG’s of 5-9 runners. He’s always trying to expand the club so if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll shoot you the details. Cheers, JK
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 3570 times
Been liked: 2481 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Trader » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:04 pm

JK wrote:Mate has a club he runs on PPE with about 20 members, problem is none of us can ever play at the same time and we end up with SNG’s of 5-9 runners. He’s always trying to expand the club so if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll shoot you the details. Cheers, JK

I prefer to stick to live games but if you join the Adelaide Poker facebook group you'll find plenty of people looking for online games.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
League - Top 5

Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 505 times

Postby JK » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 am

Trader wrote:
JK wrote:Mate has a club he runs on PPE with about 20 members, problem is none of us can ever play at the same time and we end up with SNG’s of 5-9 runners. He’s always trying to expand the club so if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll shoot you the details. Cheers, JK

I prefer to stick to live games but if you join the Adelaide Poker facebook group you'll find plenty of people looking for online games.

Will pass that on, thanks heaps mate :-BD
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 3570 times
Been liked: 2481 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Previous

Board index   General Talk  The Gambling Room