Help needed with sanfl games

Anything to do with the history of the SANFL

Help needed with sanfl games

Postby back89 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:22 pm

I am just starting a big database of every player records of Adelaide football club on how many game that played for which league over years

I have just started with round 1 1991 team with first 20 players

I am missing Eddie Hocking games for west can any westies fan help with that I have his games for centrals which was 91 just need his games for west as I read on wiki that played for west after his crows days

Also is any bays fans that can give a number on Tony McGuinness games for Glenelg as I have one record which is 103 and the other as 113 but I know he played a game in 1998 which would made it 114 i understand our night series counted the for records so i want just to make sure
back89
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:14 am

back89 wrote:I am just starting a big database of every player records of Adelaide football club on how many game that played for which league over years

I have just started with round 1 1991 team with first 20 players

I am missing Eddie Hocking games for west can any westies fan help with that I have his games for centrals which was 91 just need his games for west as I read on wiki that played for west after his crows days

Also is any bays fans that can give a number on Tony McGuinness games for Glenelg as I have one record which is 103 and the other as 113 but I know he played a game in 1998 which would made it 114 i understand our night series counted the for records so i want just to make sure


According to his HOF induction:

1981-85, 1998, 113 games, 200 goals
Inaugural JK Cup Winner 2018
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 716 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby back89 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Thanks for that patowalonga Pirate for that
back89
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby back89 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:04 pm

I was just doing rest of 1991 players tonight I found out that Sean Tasker played for Sturt something I did not even know did he played a league game for sturt if so how many was it I have his north and Glenelg games just need the sturt ones
back89
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby Booney » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:27 am

back89 wrote:I was just doing rest of 1991 players tonight I found out that Sean Tasker played for Sturt something I did not even know did he played a league game for sturt if so how many was it I have his north and Glenelg games just need the sturt ones


Player number 1045, 1 game.

https://sturtfc.com.au/history/the-players/
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41812
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3763 times
Been liked: 6461 times

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby Ronnie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 am

Tasker was a regular in the Phil Carman coached 1999 Sturt side. Don't think he played in 2000. Don't know how many games sorry.
Ronnie
Under 18s
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby Groucho » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:42 am

Booney wrote:
back89 wrote:I was just doing rest of 1991 players tonight I found out that Sean Tasker played for Sturt something I did not even know did he played a league game for sturt if so how many was it I have his north and Glenelg games just need the sturt ones


Player number 1045, 1 game.

https://sturtfc.com.au/history/the-players/


1 is the Round No. of his debut, that list doesn't indicate games played.
"Football is not a contact sport, Ballroom Dancing is a contact sport. Football is a collision sport!" Vince Lombardi, Coach - Green Bay Packers

No AFL in the SANFL!
User avatar
Groucho
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:04 am
Location: Hope Valley
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby Booney » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:46 am

Groucho wrote:
Booney wrote:
back89 wrote:I was just doing rest of 1991 players tonight I found out that Sean Tasker played for Sturt something I did not even know did he played a league game for sturt if so how many was it I have his north and Glenelg games just need the sturt ones


Player number 1045, 1 game.

https://sturtfc.com.au/history/the-players/


1 is the Round No. of his debut, that list doesn't indicate games played.


Right you are.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41812
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3763 times
Been liked: 6461 times

Re: Help needed with sanfl games

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Tasker 14 games for Sturt, 5 goals.
Inaugural JK Cup Winner 2018
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 716 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC


Board index   Football  SANFL History Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest