Adelaide Suburban Cricket Association 2009-10

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: Adelaide Suburban Cricket Association 2009-10

Postby wycbloods » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Also Rob Hopkins has a fractured leg and will be struggling to be fit for round 1, a big loss for the Boys if he isn't right by round 1.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jnr.

CoverKing said what?

Agree with AF on this one!
wycbloods
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby Bulldogs007 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:

hahaha your a funny man. obviously a dumb man to. obviously your bro didnt say much to you about why Bulldogs007 went back to Plympton. hahaha but you can keep talking about it if you wont if it makes you feel important. :lol:

Nah his bro told him why. Didn't want to leave his mates, fair enough, thought the whole club was going to fall down without him there, unlikely but fair enough, and ultimately didn't want to come a proven finals outfit, i sense there was some concern as to whether he would make the side, silly because he is a very good cricketer and would've fitted in well with our very young side this year. Each to their own but once committed to a new side i would give it a crack ;) .

hahahaha if Bulldogs007 couldnt make that side he should give up cricket. hahahahaha that other stuff written is funny as but what the?????
Bulldogs007
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Plympton

Postby wycbloods » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Bulldogs007 wrote:
wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:

hahaha your a funny man. obviously a dumb man to. obviously your bro didnt say much to you about why Bulldogs007 went back to Plympton. hahaha but you can keep talking about it if you wont if it makes you feel important. :lol:

Nah his bro told him why. Didn't want to leave his mates, fair enough, thought the whole club was going to fall down without him there, unlikely but fair enough, and ultimately didn't want to come a proven finals outfit, i sense there was some concern as to whether he would make the side, silly because he is a very good cricketer and would've fitted in well with our very young side this year. Each to their own but once committed to a new side i would give it a crack ;) .

hahahaha if Bulldogs007 couldnt make that side he should give up cricket. hahahahaha that other stuff written is funny as but what the?????

Are you saying that he didn't say that? I know he did for a fact. He would make the side no worries, he just wanted to be reassured that was the case at the time. Anyway he didn't come and we won the premiership so ultimately it made no difference to us and we are happy with our team going forward.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jnr.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby Bulldogs007 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:26 pm

wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:
wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:

Are you saying that he didn't say that? I know he did for a fact. He would make the side no worries, he just wanted to be reassured that was the case at the time. Anyway he didn't come and we won the premiership so ultimately it made no difference to us and we are happy with our team going forward.

Im not saying that he didnt say that at all, He had told me and a few others what he ended up doing and why. He also thought he should stay at the club that has been his home of cricket for x amount of years. I also know that he is a lot more happy about this coming season expecially with the way things are taking place behind the scenes getting everything ready for what will be hopefully a sucessful season
Bulldogs007
Rookie

Postby wycbloods » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Bulldogs007 wrote:
Im not saying that he didnt say that at all, He had told me and a few others what he ended up doing and why. He also thought he should stay at the club that has been his home of cricket for x amount of years. I also know that he is a lot more happy about this coming season expecially with the way things are taking place behind the scenes getting everything ready for what will be hopefully a sucessful season

As i said earlier i understand and respect, any player that doesn't leave when things are tough as they will be for every club at some stage, but i just wanted to clear up what was said between him and us. I still think we will beat you fellas this year and get stuck into him that he should've come out with us and be a premiership player that won't change at all :D ;) .

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby Bulldogs007 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 pm

wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:

As i said earlier i understand and respect, any player that doesn't leave when things are tough as they will be for every club at some stage, but i just wanted to clear up what was said between him and us. I still think we will beat you fellas this year and get stuck into him that he should've come out with us and be a premiership player that won't change at all :D ;) .

i dont think he'll care if you sledge him. He was pissed off at the time he didn't go across but no he just won't a flag playing for Plympton. and with the quality of juniors coming through the club is hoping to follow in the footsteps of the WYC and be a force in years to come.
Bulldogs007
Rookie

Postby wycbloods » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Bulldogs007 wrote:
wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:

i dont think he'll care if you sledge him. He was pissed off at the time he didn't go across but no he just won't a flag playing for Plympton. and with the quality of juniors coming through the club is hoping to follow in the footsteps of the WYC and be a force in years to come.

We don't sledge at WYC mate we just have a little banter :shock: ;)

sucking up in case any umps read this :D

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby Bulldogs007 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 pm

wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:
wycbloods wrote:
Bulldogs007 wrote:

We don't sledge at WYC mate we just have a little banter :shock: ;)

sucking up in case any umps read this :D

hahaha ok. :D
Bulldogs007
Rookie

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:25 pm

well i reckon we can win a flag.... Beating WYC we'll have to see.... however about pritch not stayn or goin to WYC is pretty simple, he couldn't compete with all the other boys stealing all the mirror time and using all the hair gel..... :lol: :lol:... before everyone fires up at WYC i was only bein silly
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3032 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby wycbloods » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:well i reckon we can win a flag.... Beating WYC we'll have to see.... however about pritch not stayn or goin to WYC is pretty simple, he couldn't compete with all the other boys stealing all the mirror time and using all the hair gel..... :lol: :lol:... before everyone fires up at WYC i was only bein silly

I know you were joking but i don't think Pritchard is a pretty boy or is he :? ? There are a couple that spend a little too much time in the mirror though.

You guys will need to Pick up a bowler to be a real threat to the premiership IMHO. Batting is good enough.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby The Hunter » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 pm

wycbloods wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:well i reckon we can win a flag.... Beating WYC we'll have to see.... however about pritch not stayn or goin to WYC is pretty simple, he couldn't compete with all the other boys stealing all the mirror time and using all the hair gel..... :lol: :lol:... before everyone fires up at WYC i was only bein silly

I know you were joking but i don't think Pritchard is a pretty boy or is he :? ? There are a couple that spend a little too much time in the mirror though.

You guys will need to Pick up a bowler to be a real threat to the premiership IMHO. Batting is good enough.

Do they make mirrors big enough for you guys down there bloods? Hows the paddock been this winter? You must have a really short mirror in the corner for the gnome as well i spose. ill bet they are those magic mirrors you see at the show...make kingy look like he's got a bit of muscle :lol:
Covenator calling Raven......Talk to me Johnny
The Hunter

Postby CoverKing » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 pm

wycbloods wrote:

woodublieve, lets be serious about this at WYC our only man that spends to much time in front of the mirror is Benny McCormack. Now everyone knows that. Cant see anyone else spending time in front of the mirror at our club ;) hope u got to read this one benny :lol: :butthead:
I Want to be a Western Youth Ranger!
CoverKing
Coach

Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Postby CoverKing » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 pm

The Hunter is back...

Fancy u talking about robbie being a gnome %-(

And i dont think there will never be a mirror that makes kingy look like he has some muscle lol
CoverKing
Coach

Postby The Hunter » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm

CoverKing wrote:The Hunter is back...

And i dont think there will never be a mirror that makes kingy look like he has some muscle lol

im a midget... theres a diference. i f*$k all the fairies in your garden. Gnomes are ugly
The Hunter

Postby CoverKing » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm

The Hunter wrote:
CoverKing wrote:The Hunter is back...

im a midget... theres a diference. i f*$k all the fairies in your garden. Gnomes are ugly

HAHAHA :lol: ;)
CoverKing
Coach

Postby The Hunter » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Come on you Aussies!!!!
The Hunter

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:39 pm

The Hunter wrote:
wycbloods wrote:

Do they make mirrors big enough for you guys down there bloods? Hows the paddock been this winter? You must have a really short mirror in the corner for the gnome as well i spose. ill bet they are those magic mirrors you see at the show...make kingy look like he's got a bit of muscle :lol:

nah he's not a pretty boy... quite the opposite i was talking bout WYC (joking). Yeah a extra bowler would be very handy and few more batsmen to stand up this year would help the cause too..
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

CoverKing wrote:
wycbloods wrote:

woodublieve, lets be serious about this at WYC our only man that spends to much time in front of the mirror is Benny McCormack. Now everyone knows that. Cant see anyone else spending time in front of the mirror at our club ;) hope u got to read this one benny :lol: :butthead:

Great call... hahahaha!!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:43 pm

i have to say, i know this is sorta off the topic, but i always like playing WYC (as they do give the sh*ts, haha), i very much enjoy the challenge. As a batsmen, i know if i make runs against WYC you know you've had a pretty good day at the office, cause you have to earn it. i very much enjoy the "banter" when i get out there to bat...
Last edited by woodublieve12 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby wycbloods » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Hunter wrote:
wycbloods wrote:

nah he's not a pretty boy... quite the opposite i was talking bout WYC (joking). Yeah a extra bowler would be very handy and few more batsmen to stand up this year would help the cause too..

When you guys batted well, like against the sharks, you showed your batting was good enough. Just need teh guys to stop playing b grade who are good enough to play A's ;) . The bowling though lacked a real wicket taker besides Bulldogs 007, oops i mean Pritchard.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps