Ingle Farm District Cricket Club

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Ingle Farm District Cricket Club

Postby bulldogs » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:31 pm

The IFDCC is seeking an A-Grade Captain/ Assistant Coach for season 2008/09 who will also sit on the selection commitee remunuration depending on experience. We are also looking for any players to boost our ranks for this season. We have been promoted to A2 in the ATCA comp and want to get back into A1 which we have previously been. We have a non playing coach in Trevor Shepard who is well respected in the ATCA. We have excellent facilities and training areas ( Turf ). If anyone would like to discuss further please pm me and we can discuss.
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Ingle Farm District Cricket Club

Postby beeroclock » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:17 pm

[quote="bulldogs"]The IFDCC is seeking an A-Grade Captain/ Assistant Coach for season 2008/09 who will also sit on the selection commitee remunuration depending on experience. We are also looking for any players to boost our ranks for this season. We have been promoted to A2 in the ATCA comp and want to get back into A1 which we have previously been. We have a non playing coach in Trevor Shepard who is well respected in the ATCA. We have excellent facilities and training areas ( Turf ). If anyone would like to discuss further please pm me and we can discuss.[/qHuote] Hopefully you pick up a decent cricketer with that Boog,great opportunity for someone with plenty of talented kids coming through,i know one bloke who would love a crack and has probaly earnt one,still got plenty of cricket left in him as well.Whats Lehmann doing next year.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby bulldogs » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:01 pm

who would that be
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Postby beeroclock » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:08 pm

bulldogs wrote:who would that be

Born again at #6,same bloke that got B.O.G in the magoos on saturday that now cannot walk.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby beeroclock » Mon May 05, 2008 5:41 pm

If you have any spare time from your work duties Dinga,can you pass the stats on to the great man so we can asses how many years it will take you to catch me if i retired now,heard a rumour from many sources about a new practice curator but he knows nothing about it,just as well he has other options and can make a decision based on actual facts.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby bulldogs » Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 pm

beeroclock wrote:If you have any spare time from your work duties Dinga,can you pass the stats on to the great man so we can asses how many years it will take you to catch me if i retired now,heard a rumour from many sources about a new practice curator but he knows nothing about it,just as well he has other options and can make a decision based on actual facts.

spoke to the man re practice curator we will be discussing this further at our next meeting we have had some other things to sort out and to see what was happening with the school. any way it would take me 3 to 5 years to catch up unless i went down to c3. you cant retire we ave penciled you in especially on past form comps best number6
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Postby beeroclock » Tue May 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Things are moving along best be on the ball time is almost up,sort it out.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby beeroclock » Tue May 13, 2008 9:57 am

Player stats big boy.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby bulldogs » Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 am

beeroclock wrote:Player stats big boy.

waiting on mccard d.
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Postby beeroclock » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Been waiting a fair while now boog,shake him up.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby ray borner » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Any recruits for you boys yet? What about gepps? hear they have lost a few to!
ray borner
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby beeroclock » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:16 pm

Dogs are loaded.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby bulldogs » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:51 pm

ray borner wrote:Any recruits for you boys yet? What about gepps? hear they have lost a few to!

picked up a spinner. yes i believe gepps may struggle what about the mighty bulls
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Postby ray borner » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:56 am

Maybe a couple of bats and a bowler from what i have heard. Apparrently been hard work trying to get players. Fair few not playing this year though.
ray borner
Rookie

Postby beeroclock » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm

ray borner wrote:Maybe a couple of bats and a bowler from what i have heard. Apparrently been hard work trying to get players. Fair few not playing this year though.

No point getting bowlers when they have to share 40 from one end cause they cant get the cherry from your hands at the other.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby shoe boy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:47 pm

bulldogs wrote:The IFDCC is seeking an A-Grade Captain/ Assistant Coach for season 2008/09 who will also sit on the selection commitee remunuration depending on experience. We are also looking for any players to boost our ranks for this season. We have been promoted to A2 in the ATCA comp and want to get back into A1 which we have previously been. We have a non playing coach in Trevor Shepard who is well respected in the ATCA. We have excellent facilities and training areas ( Turf ). If anyone would like to discuss further please pm me and we can discuss.

How is Sheppo,I was at Bice oval on the w/end and watch his lad against S/Districts and it was a pleasure to see the young lad bang heads with Danny Irvine and Sam Carlyle both young Shoe boys and I am sure Jaden would have been also if Trev didnt move.
I hear he is running around with a young 20 year old and living the life of a teenager (nothing changed Sheppo) well say g'day from the lads at the Shoe :yawinkle:
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby bulldogs » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:42 am

shoe boy wrote:
bulldogs wrote:The IFDCC is seeking an A-Grade Captain/ Assistant Coach for season 2008/09 who will also sit on the selection commitee remunuration depending on experience. We are also looking for any players to boost our ranks for this season. We have been promoted to A2 in the ATCA comp and want to get back into A1 which we have previously been. We have a non playing coach in Trevor Shepard who is well respected in the ATCA. We have excellent facilities and training areas ( Turf ). If anyone would like to discuss further please pm me and we can discuss.

How is Sheppo,I was at Bice oval on the w/end and watch his lad against S/Districts and it was a pleasure to see the young lad bang heads with Danny Irvine and Sam Carlyle both young Shoe boys and I am sure Jaden would have been also if Trev didnt move.
I hear he is running around with a young 20 year old and living the life of a teenager (nothing changed Sheppo) well say g'day from the lads at the Shoe :yawinkle:

yes mate sheps goin well. the young lass is 29 but put that in perspective and 10yr ago makes her 19. Shep wants to no who you are.
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Postby beeroclock » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:28 am

Pretty picture of cub turner in the local rag.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby ray borner » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:11 pm

beeroclock wrote:Pretty picture of cub turner in the local rag.

Fair head on it hey. good to see you getting amongst the runs and moff as well.
good win that as i would expect hope valley to make the finals.
ray borner
Rookie

Postby bulldogs » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:03 am

ray borner wrote:
beeroclock wrote:Pretty picture of cub turner in the local rag.

Fair head on it hey. good to see you getting amongst the runs and moff as well.
good win that as i would expect hope valley to make the finals.

It was a good win lucky no Vaughan for the game. B-Grade just my level and Sparkles is a gun. You goin to kick the footy and who has the job
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Next

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps