Players Wanted

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Players Wanted

Postby Pistol » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:26 am

If anyone is interested in changing clubs i do reckomend NEK, i've been there for 4 years now and i live in the Adelaide Hills, i could play up there no worries but they are a great bunch at NEK, that's why i don't mind driving an hour twice a week for training and games. I don't know of many other clubs that stay around till late every thursday and saturday getting on the cans and organising social events (gentlemans night is awesome!!!!) Just a thought anyway if anyone is disgruntled at their current club
NEKCC I Wouldn't Play Anywhere Else If You Paid Me!!!
Pistol
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Players Wanted

Postby Iron Fist » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am

Pistol wrote:If anyone is interested in changing clubs i do reckomend NEK, i've been there for 4 years now and i live in the Adelaide Hills, i could play up there no worries but they are a great bunch at NEK, that's why i don't mind driving an hour twice a week for training and games. I don't know of many other clubs that stay around till late every thursday and saturday getting on the cans and organising social events (gentlemans night is awesome!!!!) Just a thought anyway if anyone is disgruntled at their current club

what club is NEK?
get on board the thunder train!!!
Iron Fist
Veteran

Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Re: Players Wanted

Postby affup » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:59 am

Iron Fist wrote:
Pistol wrote:If anyone is interested in changing clubs i do reckomend NEK, i've been there for 4 years now and i live in the Adelaide Hills, i could play up there no worries but they are a great bunch at NEK, that's why i don't mind driving an hour twice a week for training and games. I don't know of many other clubs that stay around till late every thursday and saturday getting on the cans and organising social events (gentlemans night is awesome!!!!) Just a thought anyway if anyone is disgruntled at their current club

what club is NEK?

North East Knights i think in churches comp
YOU NEVER WALK ALONE LFC
affup
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps