Murraylands Cricket Association 2009-10

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: Murraylands Cricket Association 2009-10

Postby Mr_Willy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 am

Yep, Karoonda were crusing at 2/135 at tea. Then lost 8/3 to be all out for 138. Imps 5/39 in reply needing exactly 100 today. Shaun Golding and Nathan Hutchinson at the crease. Andrew Fidge next in, Todd Hill, Clay Leckie and Jarrod Thoman still to bat so by no means out of it. Going to be an absorbing days cricket.

B Grade grand final was an awesome game. Wanderers batting first somehow made it to 164. Imps in big trouble in reply to be 7 for 60 odd. An 8th wicket partnership of around 60 got them to 8 for 120, and then lost their 9th wicket soon after. A last wicket partnership of 39 had them one run short when they lost thier last wicket in the last over....

If ever there were more feral and embarrassing supporters than what Wanderers had yesterday I wouldn't like to know..... How anyone could feel proud to be associated with that club yesterday I will never know.....
Mr_Willy
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby Mr_Willy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Karoonda bowled Imps out for 90 odd.... Imps then had another bowl but at tea Karoonda were only 1 down so the game was called off....

Well Done to Karoonda. Just lucky their usual grand final collapse came after a great start....
Mr_Willy
Coach

Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby big-whopper » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

good match of cricket, kept everyone on there edge the whole final...congrats Karoonda
big-whopper
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Meningie

Postby RyderCourtney » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

Congrats to Karoonda. Bad luck Imps. Def the best two teams for the year.
RyderCourtney
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times

Postby bullfrog » Mon May 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Mr_Willy wrote:Yep, Karoonda were crusing at 2/135 at tea. Then lost 8/3 to be all out for 138. Imps 5/39 in reply needing exactly 100 today. Shaun Golding and Nathan Hutchinson at the crease. Andrew Fidge next in, Todd Hill, Clay Leckie and Jarrod Thoman still to bat so by no means out of it. Going to be an absorbing days cricket.

B Grade grand final was an awesome game. Wanderers batting first somehow made it to 164. Imps in big trouble in reply to be 7 for 60 odd. An 8th wicket partnership of around 60 got them to 8 for 120, and then lost their 9th wicket soon after. A last wicket partnership of 39 had them one run short when they lost thier last wicket in the last over....

If ever there were more feral and embarrassing supporters than what Wanderers had yesterday I wouldn't like to know..... How anyone could feel proud to be associated with that club yesterday I will never know.....

im pretty sure michael stapelton was the ring leader
bullfrog
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Mannum

Mr_Willy wrote:Yep, Karoonda were crusing at 2/135 at tea. Then lost 8/3 to be all out for 138. Imps 5/39 in reply needing exactly 100 today. Shaun Golding and Nathan Hutchinson at the crease. Andrew Fidge next in, Todd Hill, Clay Leckie and Jarrod Thoman still to bat so by no means out of it. Going to be an absorbing days cricket.

bullfrog
Rookie

bullfrog
Rookie

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps