Players Wanted - St George CC - ASCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Players Wanted - St George CC - ASCA

Postby Dragon74 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm

We are looking for players!

St George Cricket Club (located at Urrbrae High School) currently fields 2 sides in Sections 4 and 5 of the Adelaide & Suburban Cricket Association (hardwicket). In past years, we have fielded 3 teams and hope to return to this soon.

We cater for cricketers of all ages and abilities and enjoy an active social agenda at our sponsor’s establishment, the Astor Hotel on the city fringe.

So if you and your mates are looking for a new challenge, more regular games or just to meet new people, don’t hesitate to give me a call. I’m happy to catch up for a beer, talk cricket and tell you more about our club.

http://stgeorgedragons.squarespace.com/

Scott Keeley
0403 539 113

Also, I’d love to hear from any aspiring cricket coaches. If you’ve got your coaching accreditation, have plenty of ideas, but are struggling to get the experience, please give me a call. While we can’t pay you, you will be able to gain experience in a casual atmosphere with willing participants. This experience will look excellent on your resume when you are applying for future positions. With two sides on the cusp of the success in recent years, St George Cricket Club is a blank canvas awaiting your input!
Dragon74
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps