wicket keeper wanted

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

wicket keeper wanted

Postby pigslap » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm

ATCO CC are seeking a gloveman for the upcoming season so if you are an experienced keeper or a young bloke looking for your shot in an a grade side atco are a club on the up with a couple of New players and captain starting afresh.
Forms of remuneration available to the right applicant if this interests you pm me or give me a call on
pigslap
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: wicket keeper wanted

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 am

pigslap wrote:ATCO CC are seeking a gloveman for the upcoming season so if you are an experienced keeper or a young bloke looking for your shot in an a grade side atco are a club on the up with a couple of New players and captain starting afresh.
Forms of remuneration available to the right applicant if this interests you pm me or give me a call on

Remuneration for a PDCA Grade 1 wicket keeper?! :shock: :?
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby brooko84 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
pigslap wrote:ATCO CC are seeking a gloveman for the upcoming season so if you are an experienced keeper or a young bloke looking for your shot in an a grade side atco are a club on the up with a couple of New players and captain starting afresh.

A few beers over the bar counts as remuneration ;)
brooko84
Mini-League

Postby broca011 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 pm

brooko84 wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

I'd make a comeback for a 6 pack over the bar, but you can keep you sticking hot days in the sun to yourself :oops:
broca011
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby brooko84 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

broca011 wrote:
brooko84 wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

I'd make a comeback for a 6 pack over the bar, but you can keep you sticking hot days in the sun to yourself :oops:

You always were soft.. .....
brooko84
Mini-League

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps