Player recruitment - Barossa Valley

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Player recruitment - Barossa Valley

Postby Sir_South » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi all,
Are you looking for a cricket club to play at in the Barossa region? Tired of playing on concrete and want a crack at turf cricket? Out of the game for a while and keen to pull on the whites again? Would like a change of scenery which incorporates a great family based atmosphere?
Light Pass Cricket Club are looking to recruit players for the upcoming 2016/17 season. Based at one of the best turf ovals in the Barossa and Light Cricket Association and with high class facilities, we are looking at strengthening our player depth. With senior sides across three grade levels (as well as junior grades) we have all player abilities catered for.
Our preseason starts on August 7th. For more details please PM me via this post or contact me via dan.hausler@bigpond.com
Last edited by Sir_South on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir_South
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Player recruitment - Barossa Valley

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:25 am

Sir_South wrote:Hi all,
Are you looking for a cricket club to play at in the Barossa region? Tired of playing on concrete and want a crack at turf cricket? Out of the game for a while and keen to pull on the whites again? Would like a change of scenery which incorporates a great family based atmosphere?
We are looking to recruit players for the upcoming 2016/17 season. Based at one of the best turf ovals in the Barossa and Light Cricket Association and with high class facilities, we are looking at strengthening our player depth. With senior sides across three grade levels (as well as junior grades) we have all player abilities catered for.
Our preseason starts on August 7th. For more details please PM me via this post or contact me via dan.hausler@bigpond.com

May help your cause if you name what club you are ;)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:32 am

Zartan wrote:
Sir_South wrote:Hi all,
We are looking to recruit players for the upcoming 2016/17 season. Based at one of the best turf ovals in the Barossa and Light Cricket Association and with high class facilities, we are looking at strengthening our player depth. With senior sides across three grade levels (as well as junior grades) we have all player abilities catered for.

May help your cause if you name what club you are ;)

It might not too LOL
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby bennymacca » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Haha was about to say the same thing :)

They do have a cracking oval though.
bennymacca
Coach