PDCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: PDCA

Postby Papas » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:00 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:Actually I just found the game and it’s a completely different situation you dork..

7/350 was hit on the first day

Week after we bowled them out for 110 in 40 overs

They didn’t want to call the game off and since it took us 40 overs to bowl them out the first time, we thought it would be better to go out and bat again but our top 3 batsman in the second innings all batted 9,10,11 the week before pretty much!

Absolutely no similarities in the games and I stick to what I said earlier, craigmore are full of dorks and cowards! They all sleep with the light on, loser

You found the game did you? Bonus points for finding that one but check again. You bowled them out in 34 overs. also check that batting order again while you're at it. Wouldn't want you to continue to be misguided. Seems youre just making excuses.

The similarity is the fact you decided to keep a team out on the park when clearly way in front, no result besides keeping them on the park. Same was on the weekend except you might also want to go check the bylaws because there are rules in place for under 5 overs and a team declaring. It's not as simple as red ball and wooden bat like you may think. I can see discussing a comment rationally is not for you so I'll leave that for the grown ups.
Papas
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Papas wrote:you might also want to go check the bylaws because there are rules in place for under 5 overs and a team declaring..

First innings only ;)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:17 pm

What's the dork count? I've lost track :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Papas » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:34 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Papas wrote:you might also want to go check the bylaws because there are rules in place for under 5 overs and a team declaring..

First innings only ;)

It is first innings only, I don't believe on mentioned otherwise. The point of the matter is it is not just as black and white as taking it easy on a team. Maybe North Pines shouldn't field stronger players in lower grades. End of the day they could have declared or they could have sent them back in or gone out for another bat. Captain made a call and the players followed suit. Bleedredandblue or Bleedred,blue,centralunited seems to be a little jealous of Craigmores early form.

Dork count is at 17 atm
Papas
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time

Postby BenchedEagle » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:52 pm

The Bedge wrote:In other news.. another round of matches - another tie - this time Adelaide Warrior vs Peninsula Pirates.. word is books didn't add up, and the official umpire just left after the game without sighting or signing off the books for either innings. Both clubs claiming a victory. :lol:

Our C Grade game looked like a draw also, took me 4hrs of going over the books to find a result.. scoring efforts by the Adel Risers were terrible.

Seriously how hard is it to score?
7 runs found since by the looks of it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BenchedEagle
League - Top 5

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 50 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:15 am

Papas wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:Actually I just found the game and it’s a completely different situation you dork..

7/350 was hit on the first day

Week after we bowled them out for 110 in 40 overs

They didn’t want to call the game off and since it took us 40 overs to bowl them out the first time, we thought it would be better to go out and bat again but our top 3 batsman in the second innings all batted 9,10,11 the week before pretty much!

Absolutely no similarities in the games and I stick to what I said earlier, craigmore are full of dorks and cowards! They all sleep with the light on, loser

You found the game did you? Bonus points for finding that one but check again. You bowled them out in 34 overs. also check that batting order again while you're at it. Wouldn't want you to continue to be misguided. Seems youre just making excuses.

The similarity is the fact you decided to keep a team out on the park when clearly way in front, no result besides keeping them on the park. Same was on the weekend except you might also want to go check the bylaws because there are rules in place for under 5 overs and a team declaring. It's not as simple as red ball and wooden bat like you may think. I can see discussing a comment rationally is not for you so I'll leave that for the grown ups.

We sent in anton Railey who averages about 5 and we opened with ray ray + Mozza, who bat 9 & 10 95% of the time lol

Just the fact your comparing the games tells me you know your whole club is full of cowards because the 2 games you are comparing are not even close

Nah it’s just #bleedredandblue mate, idk why you would want me to add the team who absolutely embarrassed you losers in the grand final last year?

Not sure why I would be jealous of craigmores early form when they have spat the dummy to stay down and the last time I checked, I was part of the team that absolutely embarrassed the dorks in the grand final last season :)

When you win A grade flags for fun, it actually is as simple as red ball, wooden bat and craigmore suck to be honest :)
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:27 am

Papas wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:Surely I’m not the only one on here that thinks Craigmore is full of absolute cowards.. bowl a team out for 30, hit 350 and then bat again.. Got bullied by the units last year so trying to dish out some of that against the worst team in the comp! Lol

I hope they choke again this season and then next year get the piss taken out of them in div 1! Entire team full of dorks and losers, except hewy he’s the only exception and a champion, rest of them suck

That really is piss poor, especially from a club that asked to come down recently after losing a heap of their better players, this sort of shit kills the comp and ruins other clubs.

Take the win and finish up on day one, you'll appreciate it later on in the season, I hope week 2 pisses down.

I just can’t get the thought of them really sticking their chests out having a laugh about batting again and thinking they are awesome out of my head, , when they are genuinely a bunch of dorks and if it was any other team with half a back bone they were playing they wouldn’t even think about pulling a stunt like that.. I definitely feel for north pines no matter who has come or gone, the fact craigmore spat the dummy to stay down in div 2 and now they are doing crap like that just really grinds my gears

Whenever eastern park have been div 2, including an undefeated year, we would either call the game (knowing we wouldn’t need the points at the end of the season) or even if we only hit say 180 and bowled a team out for 100, we would bowl again and then just bat at the end if we needed to! We finished on day 1 (or within the first hour on day 2) plenty of times and just enjoyed the beers

Doing the crap they did Saturday is why everyone wants to quit cricket or only play 1 dayers

Hard to trace back with the amount of times Eastern Park have left Para districts but they made 7/356 first innings (70ov c.c), bowled the team out next week for 109 and decided to go back into bat and make another 4/234. I believe one C Knapp was in that game also. Name ring a bell for you?

Seems like a bunch of dorks and cowards had a good day out, end of the day points are points. If cricket was played in the spirit of the game we wouldn't have mankad rules either. Plenty of teams have done similar but it seems you have taken a liking to Craigmore, did they not try and poach you and now are a little bitter?

Jesus, look what the cat dragged in, found your log in details mate? How have you been?

As much as I agree with parts of your statement's, surely you can't justify what they have done here?

I know I've been a fair prick at times but that is just next level.

As for mankad, I have no issues with it, cribbing is cheating.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:34 am

**** oath mankads are ok....

I gave a warning last year but mainly because the bloke was that far up the pitch I was worried I was going to bowl the ball into the back of his head. :lol: :lol:

Stay in your crease FFS......not hard.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby The Bedge » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:00 am

Oh what a time to be alive.. :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Slowleftarm » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:26 am

The Bedge wrote:Oh what a time to be alive.. :lol:

Made for great reading while drinking my morning coffee
Slowleftarm

Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby GarrytheGOAT » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:34 am

Slowleftarm wrote:

Made for great reading while drinking my morning coffee

At the end of the day i am sure we can all agree that #bleedredandblue is a good div 2 cricketer and purely makes up the numbers in div 1 :lol:
GarrytheGOAT
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:43 am

Papas didn't mind a bit of yap on the field too! good value.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:15 am

Out of the top 2 division what would the dork ladder look like, 12 being the dorkiest 1 being the least dorkiest.

Ill start :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Eastern Park
2. Virginia
3. Smithfield
4. Salisbury West
5. Central United
6. North Pines
7. NEK
8. Parafield Gardens
9. Dublin
10. Angle Vale
11. Eyre Royals
12. Craigmore
whufc
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:49 am

Strange discussion :lol:

I'm staying out if this one!
The Bedge
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:56 am

The Bedge wrote:Strange discussion :lol:

hahaha

Yet come winter will take 2am pot shots at everyman and his dog...... ;) :lol:
whufc
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:05 am

whufc wrote:

hahaha

Not limited to winter.. or 2am you little weasel. 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:20 am

The Bedge wrote:
whufc wrote:

hahaha

Not limited to winter.. or 2am you little weasel. 8)

Your lucky I didn't say top 3 you know where Enfield would sit on the dork table!!! 8)
whufc
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:26 am

whufc wrote:Your lucky I didn't say top 3 you know where Enfield would sit on the dork table!!! 8)

Rich coming from someone who played for ATCO. 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:49 am

The Bedge wrote:
whufc wrote:Your lucky I didn't say top 3 you know where Enfield would sit on the dork table!!! 8)

Sorry whuffer but Bedge has you there, the huts would be the highest ranked dorks for sure, thongs with socks kind of level.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Sorry whuffer but Bedge has you there, the huts would be the highest ranked dorks for sure, thongs with socks kind of level.

We were absolute dorks for sure and proud of it......but my 10+ years at EP makes me an OG. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
whufc
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps