PDCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: PDCA

Postby Observer55 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:38 pm

OKC! wrote:
moriachi wrote:
OKC! wrote:Weekend gone by, heard nothing again.

How embarrassing does this association have to get?
If a report has gone in, surely you need to hear something either way.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

I don't think the report has gone in.

the umpire removing himself from a group he created and then blocking me on social media makes me think otherwise.

Associations 3 emails now and not a word back. Normally they would be penalising people for this kind of stuff on here, but not even reaching out to do that. They know they are wrong. They know that they will have to punish Eyre Royals. Its got to a stage now where all the eyes are on them to see ifthey just ignore this until it goes away, and looks like they are doing that.

It’s a SACA issue now, Racism, Physical and Verbal abuse to the point players are trying to self harm.

I think the issues have grown beyond a PDCA Committee and SACA need to get involved.

This committee has clearly failed to read over https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/family-and ... sociations and in particular; If someone is injured through an unincorporated association's negligence, and there's no insurance, the association can't be sued, but individual members may be sued.
Observer55

Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby The Old Fellow » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:35 pm

Observer55 wrote:
OKC! wrote:
moriachi wrote:
OKC! wrote:Weekend gone by, heard nothing again.

How embarrassing does this association have to get?
If a report has gone in, surely you need to hear something either way.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

I don't think the report has gone in.

the umpire removing himself from a group he created and then blocking me on social media makes me think otherwise.

Associations 3 emails now and not a word back. Normally they would be penalising people for this kind of stuff on here, but not even reaching out to do that. They know they are wrong. They know that they will have to punish Eyre Royals. Its got to a stage now where all the eyes are on them to see ifthey just ignore this until it goes away, and looks like they are doing that.

It’s a SACA issue now, Racism, Physical and Verbal abuse to the point players are trying to self harm.

I think the issues have grown beyond a PDCA Committee and SACA need to get involved.

This committee has clearly failed to read over https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/family-and ... sociations and in particular; If someone is injured through an unincorporated association's negligence, and there's no insurance, the association can't be sued, but individual members may be sued.

Not quite sure where you are coming from but the PDCA is incorporated so any policies referring to unincorporated associations wouldn't apply.
The Old Fellow
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Barmera-Monash

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:44 am

Another day, another bunch of nothing.

Tell me fellow posters, shall i drop this whole thing?

I need some back up here if not. Nothing is happening. Lets put some pressure on.
The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 42 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:04 am

OKC! wrote:Another day, another bunch of nothing.

Tell me fellow posters, shall i drop this whole thing?

I need some back up here if not. Nothing is happening. Lets put some pressure on.

No..............racism should never be 'dropped'

There just has to be a response from the league.....it may be a response 'you/enfield/the player in questions' might not like eg we investigated and found there to be insufficient evidence to respond......BUT THERE HAS TO BE A RESPONSE OF SOME SORT for a matter that is allegedly disgraceful.

Thats before even taking into account that the club who should be getting investigated has significantly close ties to high levels of the executive.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5566 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Tony Clifton » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:38 am

Can the association take action towards a club/individuals due to crowd behaviour?
This is Tony Clifton! A name to respect! A name to fear!
Tony Clifton
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1462 times
Been liked: 244 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:45 am

Tony Clifton wrote:Can the association take action towards a club/individuals due to crowd behaviour?

I am not sure, I know what they can do though. Reply.

Actually, they must be able to do something about it, they would be people involved with the club, yelling racist abuse from the crowd you would have to be able to penalise that. Even if they didn't pin point the person. Some action could be taken.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby Harry49 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:52 am

OKC! wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:Can the association take action towards a club/individuals due to crowd behaviour?

Actually, they must be able to do something about it, they would be people involved with the club, yelling racist abuse from the crowd you would have to be able to penalise that. Even if they didn't pin point the person. Some action could be taken.

All Clubs and Associations are required to endorse the SACA Affiliated Clubs and Associations Affiliate Protection Policy, this outlines codes of behaviour, complaints procedure, responsibilities and more - https://www.saca.com.au/about/saca/-/me ... 5C0B0.ashx
There is also a procedure for submitting a complaint to SACA where you believe escalation is required.

I would suggest having a look at this document as the Association and the club both have a role and responsibility to make sure this policy is enforced.
Harry49
Rookie

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby auto » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:16 pm

Harry49 wrote:
OKC! wrote:

All Clubs and Associations are required to endorse the SACA Affiliated Clubs and Associations Affiliate Protection Policy, this outlines codes of behaviour, complaints procedure, responsibilities and more - https://www.saca.com.au/about/saca/-/me ... 5C0B0.ashx
There is also a procedure for submitting a complaint to SACA where you believe escalation is required.

I would suggest having a look at this document as the Association and the club both have a role and responsibility to make sure this policy is enforced.
Nerd.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk
auto
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:44 pm

Harry49 wrote:
OKC! wrote:

Thanks. I will be doing that if i don't hear anything very soon
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:10 pm

SACA have been emailed
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby The Old Fellow » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:36 pm

I have just heard that after organising and attending junior and senior presentation nights last Tuesday and Wednesday evenings the association secretary has been in hospital.
The Old Fellow
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Barmera-Monash

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:52 pm

I hope they are OK, obviously health takes priority.

Where are are the rest of them?
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby no_remorse28 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Maybe it's worth also talking to council as I seem to recall they sit on the governing body of Eyre and may have a vested interest in reports coming from one of their largest sporting assets in Playford city.

The quicker this is resolved the better as from an outsider point of view, this all looks comes across as pretty poor and sour way for any season to end for any league, club or player.

That may allow Eyre a right of reply to considering that they also have stakeholders (sponsors,members, local residents etc) to consider for their own reputation.

Also, I'm almost 300 percent sure OKC is Bedge
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:29 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:Maybe it's worth also talking to council as I seem to recall they sit on the governing body of Eyre and may have a vested interest in reports coming from one of their largest sporting assets in Playford city.

The quicker this is resolved the better as from an outsider point of view, this all looks comes across as pretty poor and sour way for any season to end for any league, club or player.

That may allow Eyre a right of reply to considering that they also have stakeholders (sponsors,members, local residents etc) to consider for their own reputation.

:D :D :D
People know who I am.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby OKC! » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:33 pm

Also its worth noting that a very high % of Eyre Royals are fantastic guys & girls.

This small amount of them needs to be punished, and in the process it has shown how poor PDCA is. I don't want to see Royals booted, or anything like that, nor do i take any sort of satisfaction dragging this on. I just can't stand racists. Makes no sense at all.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby Trader » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:38 pm

OKC! wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Maybe it's worth also talking to council as I seem to recall they sit on the governing body of Eyre and may have a vested interest in reports coming from one of their largest sporting assets in Playford city.

People know who I am.

I didn't know Bedge played A1 for Pooraka!
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby no_remorse28 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:46 pm

OKC! wrote:

People know who I am.

The question is not who are you, it's how many usernames has Bedge borrowed.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby no_remorse28 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:49 pm

OKC! wrote:Also its worth noting that a very high % of Eyre Royals are fantastic guys & girls.

This small amount of them needs to be punished, and in the process it has shown how poor PDCA is. I don't want to see Royals booted, or anything like that, nor do i take any sort of satisfaction dragging this on. I just can't stand racists. Makes no sense at all.

In situations like these it's often the majority that end up suffering the consequences of a few, but yes completely agree that the process appears poor and PDCA haven't handled it very well, if at all to this point.

And Racism is the worst form of anything anyone can say, so agree with you their as well. The club itself should be all over this to stamp that out immediately.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:49 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:Also, I'm almost 300 percent sure OKC is Bedge

**** off mate! I’ve already been in trouble for posting on here - I’m staying well clear of this! :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby OKC! » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:17 am

The Bedge wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Also, I'm almost 300 percent sure OKC is Bedge

**** off mate! I’ve already been in trouble for posting on here - I’m staying well clear of this! :lol:

I've only just reset my password.

Who has been using my acc? Bedge was it you?
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps