Footy Trip Games

Adelaide Footy League, Southern, Country Footy, VFL, WAFL, NTFL, etc.

Re: Footy Trip Games

Postby Jimmy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

At nationals 2010 in Louisville, KY. We have a whistle in the bars and when it's blown randomly by a player, everyone has to yell out, "balllllllll, yeahhhhhhhh!"

It freaks out the local sepos!

The shitter on long bus trips is the hot box. Each time someone needs to pee, they gotta skull their beer while we all chant "hot box, hot box"
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

This isn't a footy trip game - I wouldn't be allowed on one anyway - but on Silly Sunday we've always got the basic one with the beer mats that sit on top of the bar - put the mat down somewhere, whoever steps on it has to skol their drink. The buggers got me right after I'd bought a pint of Pale. It was the first time I'd been at one of these things - I guess Mr McSpaz decided eventually he might as well let me come along as I exhibit more badly-behaved-bloke traits than he does - and I hadn't skolled anything since I was in high school ten years ago, but I thought I'd better have a crack. Nearly chucked my guts up but managed to keep it all down. :ymsick: Tried to bite the top off my glass in celebration but they took it away from me.
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby The Duke » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Not a game but an ethical dilema regarding footy trips.
My mate just completed his 19th consecutive footy trip, as a veteran of footy trips he had also organised and booked the trip for the team to Perth for 5 nights.
The ethical issue is that he took his wife and 6 month old child. And yes they stayed at the same Hotel.
Am I missing something or is it now acceptable to take you wife and family on a footy trip? :D
Are you prepared to pay the price? WILL YOU PAY THE PRICE?
The Duke
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby heater31 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

The Duke wrote:Not a game but an ethical dilema regarding footy trips.
My mate just completed his 19th consecutive footy trip, as a veteran of footy trips he had also organised and booked the trip for the team to Perth for 5 nights.
The ethical issue is that he took his wife and 6 month old child. And yes they stayed at the same Hotel.
Am I missing something or is it now acceptable to take you wife and family on a footy trip? :D

Why not combine it with a business trip as well :shock:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Footy Trip

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:50 pm

:shock:
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby the milky bar kid » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 pm

The Duke wrote:Not a game but an ethical dilema regarding footy trips.

Think I know the guy you were talking about!
Whilst usually this scenario would usually be frowned upon, I’m sticking up for the guy!
In this case his wife was also there competing in an Australasian sporting tournament (where she was my best player). I still saw him out each night the other Angy lads were there & as soon as the tournament was over he gave her the marching orders!
Good effort at a stitch up tho Duke! ;)
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Extractor » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 pm

The Peg Game.

Basically there is one clothes peg or similar and players attempt to sneak it on to another players clothes without them noticing. If you have the peg on you when the whistle blows, you skull...You can't place the peg on someone if they catch you in the attempt.

Makes it funny when the whistle blows and a whole team frantically searches their clothes to make sure they havent been pegged.
Extractor
Under 16s

Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby RooShootOhh » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 am

Extractor wrote:The Peg Game.

Basically there is one clothes peg or similar and players attempt to sneak it on to another players clothes without them noticing. If you have the peg on you when the whistle blows, you skull...You can't place the peg on someone if they catch you in the attempt.

Makes it funny when the whistle blows and a whole team frantically searches their clothes to make sure they havent been pegged.

I hope you wore you skins that day Extractor!
RooShootOhh
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 40 times
Grassroots Team: Waikerie

Postby Extractor » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:55 pm

RooShootOhh wrote:

I hope you wore you skins that day Extractor!

unfortunately not...ended up the drunkest man in Bondi and lost my bond for spewing in my room
Extractor
Under 16s

Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby the big bang » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:34 am

been involved in similar, but instead of a whistle, once the peg is placed on someone, everyone starts yelling counting down from 10 to 0, if the peg is on you when you get to zero, you skol. funny watching everyone patting themselves down trying to find the peg as soon as everyone else starts counting down.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby ray borner » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 am

Jacks.
You Need 4 teams.
Get a deck of cards, then teams take turns at turning over a card. The first jack that gets turned over allows that team to pick any drink from the bar.
The remaining teams continue to turn cards until the next jack appears. That team pays for it. Then the last 2 teams turn cards until a jack comes out and that team drinks it.
You have to use the same glasses for the whole game, usually a schooner and obviously no mixers ie no coke, lemonade etc.
the glasses at the end of the game are rancid and someone will be sure to drop.
last team standing wins.
ray borner
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues