Sean Hannity interview

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Sean Hannity interview

Postby redandblack » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 pm

The Sean Hannity show here on Fox News:

My next guests are veteran Republican Senator Joe Bloggs, who will tell us about the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, those dangerous fanatics who I’d never heard of until yesterday, but who are obviously the biggest threat to our democracy since Osama bin Laden.

Also here is a lady with a Muslim sounding name who knows someone who is a cousin of an Egyptian. She will defend those fanatics and is the bad guy on my show, which is, as you know, FAIR AND BALANCED. FAIR AND BALANCED. FAIR AND BALANCED. There we are, I’ve said it 3 times, so it must be true.

Welcome, Senator, good to see you again. What do you think about these extremists, supported by the far-left here in the good old USA, who will take power, rape our women and destroy our way of life.

Senator Bloggs:

Waffle, waffle, blah, blah, waffle, waffle, interminable, uninterrupted waffle,

“I agree with you, Sean”

Now I ask our Muslim defender:

“How on earth can you defend these terrorists? Don’t you know they will destroy our way of life? What on earth can you say to disprove that? Are you plotting against the American people? Why don’t you leave if that’s what you think?

Anonymous Muslim Lady: Well, Sean, I think..

Hannity: How can you say that!!!! It’s disgraceful and you pretend to be an American, even though we all know you’re a Muslim. And a woman and you’re not even blonde, like all our lovely women presenters on Fox.

AM Lady: Well, I…

Hannity: Senator Bloggs, your comment?

Sen Bloggs ( Republican, Kentucky): Yes, Sean, it’s a disgrace that people could defend these savages. At least Mubarak was our savage and did what we told him. Waffle, waffle, uninterrupted interminable waffle…..

AM Lady: Can I say…

Hannity: Don’t interrupt the Senator!!!!!! How rude!

Senator Bloggs: Waffle, more waffle, even more waffle…

I agree with you, Sean.

Hannity: AM Lady, to be fair and balanced, the final word from you.

AM Lady: Thanks, Sean I …

Hannity: We’re out of time, but it’s always good to see both of you.

Next week, we’ll be looking at the links between Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden, such similar names, both Muslim extremists and both plotting the downfall of our American way of life.

Next up, Bill O’Reilly flogging his books to the gullible, err, I mean to our loyal viewers, followed by Glenn Beck defending the right of the average American citizen to have a 100 round automatic weapon magazine against those liberals (spit) who think a measly 20 rounds is sufficient.

Glenn will give the unanswerable response that if you’re going to ban bad things (not that 100 round magazines are bad), then you should ban sadness. Sadness is bad, isn’t it.

Brilliant man.

First though, a quick word from one of our blondes.

Good night.

(Unfortunately this is not a satire)

Written and authorised by redandblack. Some names have been changed, but portions of the show not affecting the outcome have been re-worded.
redandblack

Re: Sean Hannity interview

Postby Gozu » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:19 pm

We distort, you comply.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Board index   General Talk  Politics