The "Puppies"

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: The

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:14 pm

stan wrote:
Psyber wrote:Lambie appears to have been trying to get into Parliament for some time out of pure self-interest. Her history suggests she couldn't get support to stand for a seat from the Libs or the ALP so she put her hand up when the PUP was seeking candidates in a hurry.
I can't see her lasting past the next election.

Possibly, but really ahe could get re-elected simply by jumping on items that are popular.

A previous interview suggests with the right item, you'd be popular and she'd jump on you!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Re: The "Puppies"

Postby stan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 am

At the moment she appears to be going ok. The government looks to be backing off on some defense cuts. She has been on the front foot about this issue for a why now. This will only fuel her furher now if she gets results from the crazy. So I guess we can expect more crazy then.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Clive on the national press club
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Gozu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:07 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Clive on the national press club

I think he's on Kitchen Cabinet tomorrow night too which should be good value.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Postby stan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:01 am

The puppies should probably be named the circus but the sad thing is they are part of independents that hold the balance of power in the senate.

It would be funnier if it didn't have he potential to **** up tje country further.
stan
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:30 am

What have the PUP done to **** up the country?
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:29 pm

:oops:

9 Minutes of GOLD....Watch this!! :lol:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/1 ... appearance

Victorian senator Ricky Muir has delivered another bizarre media performance, refusing to answer questions from gathered journalists on which way he intends to vote on university deregulation for an unbearable 15 minutes.

Senator Muir, of the Motoring Enthusiasts Party, was at the launch of the Parliamentary Friends of Motoring event on the lawns of Parliament House today, promoting safe driving ahead of the festive season alongside fellow MPs Kate Lundy and Fiona Scott.

After reading a brief statement and pressing the flesh with fellow driving enthusiasts, the media’s attention turned to higher education.

Mr Muir is one of eight crossbenchers in the senate holding a key vote on the Abbott government’s plan to deregulate university fees, which is set to be decided upon this week.

ere was just one problem: the senator simply ignored reporters’ questions on the matter for a full 15 minutes, making the long walk from the lawns to Parliament House security as reporters became increasingly irate.

Senator Muir instead engaged in small talk on driver education with a fellow rev-head as the scrum repeatedly probed on which way he might lean on the crucial bill.

It is believed Senator Muir has sided with the Coalition on the vote.

“Are you scared of us? What’s the reason?” one reporter asked, receiving only a cheery smile in return from Senator Muir.

Another journalist, frustrated with the lack of cooperation from the media-shy senator, also questioned whether he was up to the job of public office.

Senator Muir’s companion rebuked the pack of reporters for seemingly ignoring the issue of safe driving.

Education Minister Christopher Pyne said yesterday the government would drop plans to apply real interest rates to student debt, a deeply unpopular aspect of the budget.

Today’s appearance comes after the rookie senator blundered through his first television interview in July.

He later said the program’s producers had been unethical and used footage from a break in filming, which showed him consulting with advisers in between questions.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/1 ... 5OfuKac.99
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Surely he deserves his own thread given his lack of control with the media. At least clive knows how to deal with them
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Good on him for not giving in
He was there for a petrol head party and they wanted something else
F*** them
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Booney » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Good on him for not giving in
F*** them

Bollocks. He's an elected member put there by the people of Australia to represent them. Journalists have every right to ask him questions about issues facing the senate and if he isn't clever enough to at least do some media training and have the skills to run the conversation down his chosen route, more fool him.

I'm amazed at his lack of media training.

He's a ******* dimwit who needs two blonde sheilas to address the media and prompt him while the **** wit didn't even have the common sense to whoof into that pie and at least give good reason to not say anything!

He's one stupid mother ****.....and we're paying his $195,000+ wages per year.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:21 pm

does he give you hope of a career move into politics??

certainly does for me!

$195k per year and the super

Id be holding plenty of meetings out on the golf course and then sign the deal at the 19th
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:11 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:What have the PUP done to **** up the country?

I said has he potential. In fairness they haven't done much at the moment.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:12 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:does he give you hope of a career move into politics??

certainly does for me!

Id be holding plenty of meetings out on the golf course and then sign the deal at the 19th

I'll run for senate. Called the "couldn't be worse" party.
stan
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:17 am

certainly does for me!

It sure does. I would have handled yesterday with significant more aplomb than he and his sidekicks did.

"Ricky is here to speak about Road Safety, is that what you want to talk about, Ricky?"

"Yep, this delivery van was used in the Menzies era." **** me, he remembered something!

"Here's a bit of a Mustang over here" No, **** wit, it's a WHOLE Mustang.

WAFW. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 am

Booney wrote:

certainly does for me!

It sure does. I would have handled yesterday with significant more aplomb than he and his sidekicks did.

"Ricky is here to speak about Road Safety, is that what you want to talk about, Ricky?"

"Yep, this delivery van was used in the Menzies era." **** me, he remembered something!

"Here's a bit of a Mustang over here" No, **** wit, it's a WHOLE Mustang.

WAFW. :lol:

Must admit that confrontation was funny. Now that the independants are fighting this should all be smooth sailing now.
stan
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Booney wrote:
F*** them

Bollocks. He's an elected member put there by the people of Australia to represent them. Journalists have every right to ask him questions about issues facing the senate and if he isn't clever enough to at least do some media training and have the skills to run the conversation down his chosen route, more fool him.

He's a ******* dimwit who needs two blonde sheilas to address the media and prompt him while the **** wit didn't even have the common sense to whoof into that pie and at least give good reason to not say anything!

He's not stupid
He's getting paid $195,000+ wages per year to have two blondies whisper in his ear
He's very smart
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:47 pm

If it looks and sounds like a fool....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
F*** them

He's not stupid
He's getting paid $195,000+ wages per year to have two blondies whisper in his ear
He's very smart

he donates his payments to charity, so he is on that amount but does not get it . His choice
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:48 pm

You're right - he's stupid
Mind you, if this correct (and I'm not disputing it) he can tell the media to **** off
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby stan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:07 am

Booney wrote::oops:

9 Minutes of GOLD....Watch this!! :lol:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/1 ... appearance

Victorian senator Ricky Muir has delivered another bizarre media performance, refusing to answer questions from gathered journalists on which way he intends to vote on university deregulation for an unbearable 15 minutes.

Senator Muir, of the Motoring Enthusiasts Party, was at the launch of the Parliamentary Friends of Motoring event on the lawns of Parliament House today, promoting safe driving ahead of the festive season alongside fellow MPs Kate Lundy and Fiona Scott.

After reading a brief statement and pressing the flesh with fellow driving enthusiasts, the media’s attention turned to higher education.

Mr Muir is one of eight crossbenchers in the senate holding a key vote on the Abbott government’s plan to deregulate university fees, which is set to be decided upon this week.

ere was just one problem: the senator simply ignored reporters’ questions on the matter for a full 15 minutes, making the long walk from the lawns to Parliament House security as reporters became increasingly irate.

Senator Muir instead engaged in small talk on driver education with a fellow rev-head as the scrum repeatedly probed on which way he might lean on the crucial bill.

It is believed Senator Muir has sided with the Coalition on the vote.

“Are you scared of us? What’s the reason?” one reporter asked, receiving only a cheery smile in return from Senator Muir.

Another journalist, frustrated with the lack of cooperation from the media-shy senator, also questioned whether he was up to the job of public office.

Senator Muir’s companion rebuked the pack of reporters for seemingly ignoring the issue of safe driving.

Education Minister Christopher Pyne said yesterday the government would drop plans to apply real interest rates to student debt, a deeply unpopular aspect of the budget.

Today’s appearance comes after the rookie senator blundered through his first television interview in July.

He later said the program’s producers had been unethical and used footage from a break in filming, which showed him consulting with advisers in between questions.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/1 ... 5OfuKac.99

On the policy ot would like a good little money maker for the government. I belt Hecs only has a cpi increase as interest. Hence putting say 4.5% on that will make some good money.
stan
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics