US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

US

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Watching the 1st debate.

Hillary solid so far, Don hasn't mentioned Bill ******* Monica, yet. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45866
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4489 times
Been liked: 7464 times

Re: US

Postby stan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Booney wrote:Watching the 1st debate.

Hillary solid so far, Don hasn't mentioned Bill ******* Monica, yet. ;)

Maybe because Don ****** her too. Heck I think that might be a common phrase around her.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12266
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 825 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: US

Postby Grahaml » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:24 pm

So this particular contest is effectively over. Was always going to be hard for Trump to overcome his unpopularity with women, blacks and hispanics but now he's imploding more and more by the day while he lobs hand grenades as he goes down.

Frightening isn't so much how bad he's been or the sort of things he's trying to justify. Nor the lies, the accusations he flippantly throws out there while belligerently trying to refute any criticism sent back his way. Not the fact the few policies he has are dangerous, damaging or unworkable. And certainly not the fact we can probably expect daily news of things he's said, done or been caught out on. Most frightening is how much support he still has. Last poll was around 60/40 for Clinton. Clinton might not be everyone's cup of tea but in terms of who should be president, the fact it's not 90/10 says a lot about how ingrained the loyalties lie. The other day, after the infamous video, there was a woman at a rally calling for open rebellion if they lose. Just staggering that in the nation held up as the shining example of democracy that so many of the people who vote had their minds made up based on their party.
Grahaml
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4809
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:59 am
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 169 times

Re: US

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:59 am

Grahaml wrote:So this particular contest is effectively over. Was always going to be hard for Trump to overcome his unpopularity with women, blacks and hispanics but now he's imploding more and more by the day while he lobs hand grenades as he goes down.

Frightening isn't so much how bad he's been or the sort of things he's trying to justify. Nor the lies, the accusations he flippantly throws out there while belligerently trying to refute any criticism sent back his way. Not the fact the few policies he has are dangerous, damaging or unworkable. And certainly not the fact we can probably expect daily news of things he's said, done or been caught out on. Most frightening is how much support he still has. Last poll was around 60/40 for Clinton. Clinton might not be everyone's cup of tea but in terms of who should be president, the fact it's not 90/10 says a lot about how ingrained the loyalties lie. The other day, after the infamous video, there was a woman at a rally calling for open rebellion if they lose. Just staggering that in the nation held up as the shining example of democracy that so many of the people who vote had their minds made up based on their party.


Americans are thick. I mean dead set ******* thick. Thick as shit. They make the dumbest **** you know look like a Sale of the Century Grand Champion. They are ******* stupid and I don't put anything past them.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45866
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4489 times
Been liked: 7464 times

Re: US

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:29 pm

FBI found more info regarding Hillary's emails while investigating the Weiner
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46916
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8192 times
Been liked: 2199 times

Re: US

Postby Gozu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 pm

I dare suggest I speak on behalf of all Australians other than Cory Bernardi when I say go Hillary!
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
User avatar
Gozu
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12023
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 561 times

Re: US

Postby HH3 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 pm

*November 9, 2016*

"Wrong. I never ran for president."

- Donald Trump
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3257 times
Been liked: 2393 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: US

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:03 pm

It's pretty damn close ATM!
Almost want Trump to win just for the entertainment value alone.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44631
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1124 times
Been liked: 2549 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: US

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Wedgie wrote:It's pretty damn close ATM!
Almost want Trump to win just for the entertainment value alone.


No, no and **** no.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45866
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4489 times
Been liked: 7464 times

Re: US

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:08 pm

We've got an ocean between us, we could grab the popcorn and sit down the beach and watch. America will turn into an episode of Southpark!
:lol:

PS If it was my country I wouldn't want Trump to get a vote.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44631
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1124 times
Been liked: 2549 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: US

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Trump $1.77 favourite now, was paying something like $4.60 yesterday.
Year of the underdogs to continue?
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44631
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1124 times
Been liked: 2549 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: US

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Someone at work was implying that if Trump won, Obama would declare Marshall Law
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 25336
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1340 times
Been liked: 1847 times

Re: US

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Sweet Jesus, Trump's going to win! :shock:
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44631
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1124 times
Been liked: 2549 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: US

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Someone at work was implying that if Trump won, Obama would declare Marshall Law

Is that the law where everyone gets a free car battery so they can safely drive over to Canada or Mexico?
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: US

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Wedgie wrote:Sweet Jesus, Trump's going to win! :shock:


He's in the box seat, but it's still very tight.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45866
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4489 times
Been liked: 7464 times

Re: US

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Sweet Jesus, Trump's going to win! :shock:


He's in the box seat, but it's still very tight.

He just needs to get out there and grab it.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: US

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Magellan wrote:
Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Sweet Jesus, Trump's going to win! :shock:

He's in the box seat, but it's still very tight.

He just needs to get out there and grab it.


Boom tish....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45866
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4489 times
Been liked: 7464 times

Re: US

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Sweet Jesus, Trump's going to win! :shock:


He's in the box seat, but it's still very tight.

I've called it
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44631
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1124 times
Been liked: 2549 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: US

Postby Jim05 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Trump is a nightmare but Hillary is worse
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40699
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1076 times
Been liked: 2500 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: US

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:16 pm

They are screwed no matter who wins and so are we. We are still in their pocket and they are still in Israel and Saudi Arabia's. Some are saying World War III if Trump wins. I say no but a second Civil War could be on the cards.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26167
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1211 times
Been liked: 1379 times

Next

Board index   General Talk  Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest