US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:30 pm

LOL

Lovely funny photo of the Orange man.

CNN a un reliable news source.

Especially with anchors like Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo.

Caught out too many times ratings have dropped have lost all credibility only a small flock of sheep and goats following the network.

I used to be one of the sheep once and watch some of their reports. LOL.

CNN is on top of the MSM list as FAKE NEWS.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:LOL

Caught out too many times ratings have dropped have lost all credibility only a small flock of sheep and goats following the network.

I have been watching cnn and fox news of late as i just got fox... Dear lord there is anything more bias than the Fox News channel... Absolute puss
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:57 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:LOL

I have been watching cnn and fox news of late as i just got fox... Dear lord there is anything more bias than the Fox News channel... Absolute puss
And then watch CNN and its just as bad.
Both Fox and CNN are biased heavily to their cause

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:02 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Heres a montage of gaffes from the Cmon Man

So tell me seriously if you were an American would you vote for this poor man ?????

You gotta feel sorry for him he is being used.

https://resistthemainstream.com/watch-h ... eing-this/

:lol: :lol: you just need to look at a plethora of trump speeches to see he is unfit to run... The fact you got this from a far right incredibly bias news source and you claim we are the sheep is incredible...

here is an examples of your messiah who can barely string sentence together

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:11 pm

Worth a look... These guys are doing a great job exposing the truth....

woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:29 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Worth a look... These guys are doing a great job exposing the truth....

Yep have seen it.

All l i can say is follow some of the money yep goes back to Democrat supporters.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/07/n ... at-donors/

So whos truth do we all believe ????????????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:33 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Heres a montage of gaffes from the Cmon Man

So tell me seriously if you were an American would you vote for this poor man ?????

You gotta feel sorry for him he is being used.

https://resistthemainstream.com/watch-h ... eing-this/

:lol: :lol: you just need to look at a plethora of trump speeches to see he is unfit to run... The fact you got this from a far right incredibly bias news source and you claim we are the sheep is incredible...

I suggest you watch the montage of Cmon Joe i presented he is the master of the American Gaffe. LOL

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby DOC » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:37 pm

How do you do it?

You never watch or read any MSM yet you have seen and read them all.

Magic.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:42 pm

DOC wrote:How do you do it?

You never watch or read any MSM yet you have seen and read them all.

Magic.

Apaches You Tube is FANTASTIC .

You can find anything that takes ya fancy.

Here is a bit of frivolity and light relief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds_opW5a9RI

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:29 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

F*** me, if you're going to elect someone based on their speeches and commentary; neither are fit to run.

Why didn't the Democrats pick someone, like Harris, that is the exact opposite of Trump?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

F*** me, if you're going to elect someone based on their speeches and commentary; neither are fit to run.

Why didn't the Democrats pick someone, like Harris, that is the exact opposite of Trump?[/quote]

Yep thats a good question maybe because she was the worst performing candidate at the DNC who knows ????

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby rd » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Why didn't the Democrats pick someone, like Harris, that is the exact opposite of Trump?[/quote]

Yep thats a good question maybe because she was the worst performing candidate at the DNC who knows ????

I'm not a fan of Trump but I don't understand why if you're a political party trying to defeat a rich old idiot in an election - why do you choose another rich old idiot as your candidate ?
rd
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:41 pm

rd wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

I'm not a fan of Trump but I don't understand why if you're a political party trying to defeat a rich old idiot in an election - why do you choose another rich old idiot as your candidate ?

You are correct why would anyone vote for Cmon Man Joe from what i have read he has been in politics for around 47 years and what has he and the Democrats done for the Afro Americans in all this time Zilch Nada Zero Nil Faaarrk all.

The Orange Man continues to gain support on the mantra of drain the swamp law and order the china flu the wall lower taxes lower drug prices black employment the second chance bill for blacks etc etc the ordinary citizens likes this sort of rhetoric/spin.

I am afraid the Orange Man will gather more votes this time round from all the vision i see he has thousands of supporters coming out whilst poor ole Joe has no one there were more in the Mariachi band at his Las Vegas appearance.

Yep the polls say Ole Joe is leading but reports are coming out now that some of these polls are fake.

November 3rd will tell all.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby RB » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:58 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
rd wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:[quote="woodublieve12"]

[emoji38] [emoji38] you just need to look at a plethora of trump speeches to see he is unfit to run... The fact you got this from a far right incredibly bias news source and you claim we are the sheep is incredible...

You are correct why would anyone vote for Cmon Man Joe from what i have read he has been in politics for around 47 years and what has he and the Democrats done for the Afro Americans in all this time Zilch Nada Zero Nil Faaarrk all.[/quote]

There you go about the 'Afro Americans' again.

Would Leo Sayer be an 'Afro American' if he migrated to the US?

R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby DOC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:59 pm

'November 3rd will tell all."

True.

In Australia we will have the race that stops a nation whilst in the US they will vote for or against a racist running a nation.
DOC
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:You are correct why would anyone vote for Cmon Man Joe from what i have read he has been in politics for around 47 years and what has he and the Democrats done for the Afro Americans in all this time Zilch Nada Zero Nil Faaarrk all.

The Orange Man continues to gain support on the mantra of drain the swamp law and order the china flu the wall lower taxes lower drug prices black employment the second chance bill for blacks etc etc the ordinary citizens likes this sort of rhetoric/spin.

I am afraid the Orange Man will gather more votes this time round from all the vision i see he has thousands of supporters coming out whilst poor ole Joe has no one there were more in the Mariachi band at his Las Vegas appearance.

Yep the polls say Ole Joe is leading but reports are coming out now that some of these polls are fake.

Has trump built the wall???
Did the mexicans pay for what has been built?
What the hell is his medical plan he keeps talking about but doesn't show anything???
He hasn't lowered the taxes...
Did Trump even have covid??

What has trump done for the black community????
What about his "fine people" who are white supremacists he talks about?

He was gifted a great economy from Obama and has turn it too sh*t. Under him he has played a massive role in fear mongering and has caused thousands of death due to his inability to come up with a plan to at least slow down covid. He was dead set against masks, telling people flat out lies about it and has been proven that he has literally told more lies than any other president in history!!! He tear gassed peaceful protesters for a photo op in front of a church. He screams voter fraud for mail in ballots, but that's how he votes...

He is a fraud and a con man, sexist and a racist. He's been bankrupt 3 times, married 3 times, cheated on all of them, he's a sexual predator and failed at so many adventure. And he is failing as president. He attracts the people who he despises the most, the uneducated and dumb... Spends more time tweeting and playing golf than actually doing his job.

Biden isn't probably a great option but he is a million times better than this idiot in office....

This how good a bloke he is -

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

You side with him because you are either an idiot OR you like to troll... Because no decent, intelligent human could side with this bloke...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:44 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:You are correct why would anyone vote for Cmon Man Joe from what i have read he has been in politics for around 47 years and what has he and the Democrats done for the Afro Americans in all this time Zilch Nada Zero Nil Faaarrk all.

Has trump built the wall???
Did the mexicans pay for what has been built?
What the hell is his medical plan he keeps talking about but doesn't show anything???
He hasn't lowered the taxes...
Did Trump even have covid??

What has trump done for the black community????
What about his "fine people" who are white supremacists he talks about?

He was gifted a great economy from Obama and has turn it too sh*t. Under him he has played a massive role in fear mongering and has caused thousands of death due to his inability to come up with a plan to at least slow down covid. He was dead set against masks, telling people flat out lies about it and has been proven that he has literally told more lies than any other president in history!!! He tear gassed peaceful protesters for a photo op in front of a church. He screams voter fraud for mail in ballots, but that's how he votes...

He is a fraud and a con man, sexist and a racist. He's been bankrupt 3 times, married 3 times, cheated on all of them, he's a sexual predator and failed at so many adventure. And he is failing as president. He attracts the people who he despises the most, the uneducated and dumb... Spends more time tweeting and playing golf than actually doing his job.

Biden isn't probably a great option but he is a million times better than this idiot in office....

This how good a bloke he is -

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

You side with him because you are either an idiot OR you like to troll... Because no decent, intelligent human could side with this bloke...

Tut Tut steady on mate you are getting excited and no need for name calling buddy if you read my post they are not my opinions but info gleaned from the You Tube ya get it mate.

Tell ya what he is failing as a racist from what i see and read he is doing a great job for the Afro American Community.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... rs-n720796

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52907646

https://newsone.com/3848928/electoral-c ... ck-voters/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... 0workforce.

I suggest you stop watching CNN and SOME of the FAKE MSM and in future source news from Apaches YOU TUBE and the WWW.

So run along and do some more research. :lol: :)

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby DOC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:03 pm

At your suggestion the WWW put these up. They appear to be variations on a theme.

The Guardian
'Personally, I'm scared': Black Americans fear the racism Trump has let out of the bag
'Personally, I'm scared': Black Americans fear the racism Trump has let out of the bag. A surge of white supremacism in a North Carolina county ...
17 hours ago

The New York Times
Trump Attack on Diversity Training Has a Quick and Chilling Effect
A presidential executive order banning the “malign ideology” of racial sensitivity training has rippled through government into academia and ...
2 hours ago

USA TODAY
'Stand back and stand by': Rhetoric some call racist has marked Trump's entire presidency
Since announcing his presidential campaign in 2015, Trump's contentious comments about people of color have been blasted by critics who say ...
15 hours ago

The Guardian
A Very Stable Genius? No, a narcissist and a racist – a portrait of Trump from a vast library of books
One is by a member of Trump's own family: Mary Trump who put her estranged uncle in the psychiatrist's chair. To anyone seeking to understand ...
2 days ago

Aljazeera.com
Michelle Obama brands Donald Trump ‘racist’ in scalding video
Michelle Obama brands Donald Trump 'racist' in scalding video. The former first lady also accuses US president of 'willful mismanagement' of the ...
1 week ago

The CT Mirror
The meeting was virtual. The racism all too real.
Romano, the Republican state chairman, on Tuesday equated Trump's comments with “the hyperbole” of Democrats on other issues. Romano ...
1 hour ago

The Conversation US
Trump's appeals to white anxiety are not 'dog whistles' – they're racism
When Trump this year planned a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma – the site of one of the worst acts of racial terror in U.S. history – on the Black holiday ...
3 weeks ago

NPR
Critics Accuse Trump Of Using Race To Divide Americans
And Trump paints the largely peaceful protests for racial justice ... for the campaign, said in a statement that labeling the president racist is a ...
4 days ago

Washington Post
Allegations of racism have marked Trump’s presidency and become key issue as election nears
Allegations of racism have marked Trump's presidency and become key issue as election nears. 'The 45th President': One in a series looking ...
3 weeks ago

CNN
Trump's toxic performance was a direct appeal to America's worst impulses on race
(CNN) President Donald Trump's toxic performance in the first ... Joe Biden highlights anti-Black racism's stranglehold on American democracy.
6 days ago
DOC
Coach

Postby DOC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:16 pm

And for balance.

UT News | The University of Texas at Austin
We Need A President Who Unequivocally Condemns White ...
Trump's failure to give a full-throated, unsolicited repudiation of racism signals to those who harbor these beliefs that they are supported. Imagine ...
3 days ago

Brookings Institution
Trump’s violent debate performance is a reflection of his racially violent policies
These comments illustrate how Trump clouds economic disparities, patently racist remarks, and regressive policy with macroeconomic ...
2 weeks ago

The New York Times
2020 Election Live Updates: Biden Pitches to Seniors in Florida and Trump Repeats Attacks on Biden’s Fitness in Pennsylvania
Zoombombers hurled racist slurs at a Connecticut congresswoman ... Biden blasts Trump in South Florida, asking: 'How many of you have ...
14 mins ago

The New York Times
Trump Campaign Suggests Omarosa Pay for $1 Million in Ad Spending
In her book she described Mr. Trump as a racist and misogynist who had made disparaging comments about Black people and women over the ...
9 hours ago

Aljazeera.com
COVID-19 roils presidential campaign: US election news
President Trump's next campaign moves unclear as new COVID-19 cases ... Former First Lady Michelle Obama has called Trump a “racist” ...
1 week ago

The Guardian
Critics condemn Trump's rewrite of America's legacy of racism in DC speech
The president attacked a Pulitzer Prize-winning project on slavery in the US and announced his 'patriotic education' plan. Donald Trump ...
4 weeks ago

Business Insider
Biden calls Trump a 'racist' as they clash over Black Lives Matter protests - Business Insider
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday called President Donald Trump a "racist" during a heated exchange over issues of race and ...
2 weeks ago

Washington Post
In Trump’s bizarro world of White resentment, calling out racism is itself racist
In Trump's bizarro world of White resentment, calling out racism is itself racist. President Trump on the South Lawn of the ...
1 week ago

USA TODAY
Trump says he moved to end racial sensitivity training in federal agencies ‘because it’s racist’
"He's the racist," Biden also said of Trump during a back-and-forth over Trump's decision to expand the ban on racial sensitivity training to federal ...
2 weeks ago

ABC News
NAACP president calls Trump 'racist,' urges African Americans ...
NAACP president says Trump has been operating as a racist. Derrick Johnson responds to the president's comments about racism and talks ...
1 month ago
DOC
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:25 pm

Yeah and a lot of them all left leaning rags and have one common denominator all anti Trump.

Since 2015 i would say almost all MSM have been anti Trump the establishment do not like the OUTSIDER.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics