Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Postby stan » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:41 am

JohnnyDog wrote:Possibly Psyber i just hope Putin sticks to his words when he says its an operation to stop the genocide of the Russian speaking Ukrainians also de nazify the area in Eastern Ukraine and halt NATO. As side note i read yesterday that NATO has been in Ukraine since 2014 training the Ukraine military it appears this situation has been simmering for many years.
Might have started up when Russia annexed Crimea.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby JohnnyDog » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:57 pm

Stan Crimea was not annexed from what i have read there was a referendum and majority wanted to be allied with Russia you are right tho a lot of Ukrainian citizens blame the Zelensky regime for the predicament they are in. Reports of men being forced to fight fight. In my opinion Ukraine is being manipulated by the big players in an effort to take the big bad bear.
JohnnyDog

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby Jim05 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:10 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:Stan Crimea was not annexed from what i have read there was a referendum and majority wanted to be allied with Russia you are right tho a lot of Ukrainian citizens blame the Zelensky regime for the predicament they are in. Reports of men being forced to fight fight. In my opinion Ukraine is being manipulated by the big players in an effort to take the big bad bear.
Lol. They are fighting because they know they are going to be dead anyway. Russia won’t stop until they claim the whole of Ukraine. Putin wants the farmland and the minerals to grow his country. If Ukraine surrenders then Russia will take over and wipe them out or send them to camps like they currently are
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby stan » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:51 am

JohnnyDog wrote:Stan Crimea was not annexed from what i have read there was a referendum and majority wanted to be allied with Russia you are right tho a lot of Ukrainian citizens blame the Zelensky regime for the predicament they are in. Reports of men being forced to fight fight. In my opinion Ukraine is being manipulated by the big players in an effort to take the big bad bear.
Ok I never said that at all, to the Russians are taking uni students as forced conscription to the armed forces and labelling them as separatists.

Not sure that the Donbass region is fully operating on its own here. Clearly Russia has been fueling the seperatists for this very purpose.

Your opinion is based on your pro Russian YouTube channel, whilst Ukraine might a puppet of the west, the Donbass region separatists are very clearly a tool of Russia and generated by Russia for this purpose.
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:10 am

You are probably right Stan read this morning that the Ukrainian fighters in Lisichansk have withdrawn and many deserting.The province of Luhansk is now under control of the LPR and Russians hopefully an end to this conflict is in sight.
JohnnyDog

Postby DOC » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:48 am

To answer (again) the original question it is even clearer that Putin will, if not has.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:30 am

JohnnyDog wrote:You are probably right Stan read this morning that the Ukrainian fighters in Lisichansk have withdrawn and many deserting.The province of Luhansk is now under control of the LPR and Russians hopefully an end to this conflict is in sight.

Oh oh there you go again, a victim of language.

While Patrick Lancaster and Glenn Phillips would say "deserting" many would say "retreating"
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Jim05 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:37 am

JohnnyDog wrote:You are probably right Stan read this morning that the Ukrainian fighters in Lisichansk have withdrawn and many deserting.The province of Luhansk is now under control of the LPR and Russians hopefully an end to this conflict is in sight.
Lol, keep believing the Russian propaganda.
This war will still be going into next year at this rate. Ukraine ain’t surrendering and the West are supplying them with some pretty decent and far superior weapons. I don’t see Russia getting routed but Ukraine have the capabilities for this to drag out a long time and inflict a lot of pain on Russia.
Jim05
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:51 am

When the "Ukrainian" drones controlled from Virginia USA rock up things will get interesting.
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Jim05 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:57 am

Armchair expert wrote:When the "Ukrainian" drones controlled from Virginia USA rock up things will get interesting.
The US supplied HIMARS are proving to be a big game changer. Ukraine have hit some pretty decent targets in the last few days including a couple of munition supplies. With the range they have they can pick off Russian depots easily
Jim05
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:17 pm

It won't be over soon, Ukraine were under air raid sirens last night. I was trying to work out which parts, apparently all of it.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:50 pm

Russia has claimed Victory of the Luhansk region as Ukrainian forces pull back.

Russia are keen to establish the LPR now.

The rest of Donbass will likely follow suit one would suggest as by sheer weight of numbers by the Russians.

Now the attention turns to the rest of Donbass and also turns to conflict between Belarus and Ukraine.

Belarus claim Ukraine are firing missiles at them, Ukraine says they aren't firing at you idiots, we are firing and the Russian aircraft carrying out air strikes that are leaving your air space and bases to do it from.

Still waiting to Johnny to explain why Odesa is getting attacked after the good faith gesture from the Russians.
stan
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:45 pm

Didn't Elmer Fudd sort this out?

Am I right Krudd is now intervening?
Amazing how that nobody keeps trying to be somebody
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby shoe boy » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:When the "Ukrainian" drones controlled from Virginia USA rock up things will get interesting.
The US supplied HIMARS are proving to be a big game changer. Ukraine have hit some pretty decent targets in the last few days including a couple of munition supplies. With the range they have they can pick off Russian depots easily

Wow wont be long and Ukraine will wipe out the Russian army easy.
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby stan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Didn't Elmer Fudd sort this out?

Am I right Krudd is now intervening?
Amazing how that nobody keeps trying to be somebody
Didn't here that, why the **** would he be involved with anything?

Useless little twat.
stan
Coach

Postby DOC » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:22 pm

Because he was appointed by the Ukraine President to be on an advisory panel. It is made up of ex government people from many places.

With regard to the above posts concerning Luhansk, the Ukrainians have launched a counter attack.

How dare they do that in their own country.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby shoe boy » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:24 pm

e]Lol, keep believing the Russian propaganda.
This war will still be going into next year at this rate. Ukraine ain’t surrendering and the West are supplying them with some pretty decent and far superior weapons. I don’t see Russia getting routed but Ukraine have the capabilities for this to drag out a long time and inflict a lot of pain on Russia.[/quote]

And you keep believing the Ukrainian propaganda.
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby stan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:35 pm

Russia security council has reiterated Putin's goal is for regime change in Ukraine. Anyone who thinks this was going to end in the Donbass region maybe disappointed.
stan
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:39 pm

shoe boy wrote:e]Lol, keep believing the Russian propaganda.
This war will still be going into next year at this rate. Ukraine ain’t surrendering and the West are supplying them with some pretty decent and far superior weapons. I don’t see Russia getting routed but Ukraine have the capabilities for this to drag out a long time and inflict a lot of pain on Russia.

And you keep believing the Ukrainian propaganda.[/quote]I’m not. I have no doubt that eventually Russia will overwhelm Ukraine but I don’t see them surrendering and I see it dragging on for many more months. Hopefully the West keeps supplying weapons and without a shadow of doubt the West has vastly superior technology and weapons than Russia it’s just a matter of whether Ukraine run out of personnel
Jim05
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:06 am

Most of you are right tho gimee gimee gimee more Zelensky and the willingness of NATO and the West ( USA ) in supplying armaments to Ukraine will prolong this conflict for a lot longer well its been going on since 2014 so whats a few more years anyway. Some say the black market for you beaut military hardware is booming out of Ukraine a country full of corrupt opportunists and gypsies. On a better note grain shipments have commenced and as long as the Ukrainians do not mine the waters these shipments will continue and hopefully these food shortages will be alleviated.
JohnnyDog

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics