Adelaide Plains football

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Adelaide Plains football

Postby wedge tail » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 am

Has anyone else heard enough about North Haven? They are not in our competition and quite honestly would struggle to beat Virginia anyway. I admire the rams for taking a step to be a better club and building a side takes time so lets just hope they can retain players next year and have a real crack. The league needs 7 strong teams.
A common theme also seems to be that this is a footy forum so lets talk footy yet within 2 posts we are back to reading crap again, more often than not in a language i can not understand. If you are going to get abusive, atleast spell the words right!!
It's good to see United and Mallala flying this year. Although it is not good my beloved Hummocks have lost 2 out of there last 3, i'm sure you would agree it adds more excitement to the league knowing the premiership is up for grabs for about 5 clubs. As a player it almost became boring week in week out knowing what the outcome of your game was going to be.
wedge tail

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy