HFL Division 1 (Central)

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby overthehill » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:01 pm

I also thought the point system was worked out over a 3 year average?
If the above is correct then all it does is put Hahndorf even further ahead of the rest of the pack than they were this year.
overthehill
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Barker

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Local GSFL Man » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Tarik Illingworth From Encounter Bay to Join Narine. easy 3 point player but very handy and silky ball user
Local GSFL Man
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:57 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Milang

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Toto » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:19 am

Another from Encounter Bay?
What position?
Toto
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:50 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Local GSFL Man » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:53 pm

He can Player annywear he's a very versatile player but Mainly Mid/Fwd
Local GSFL Man
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:57 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Milang

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby damian » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:14 pm

Darcy Hourigan to Nairne Bremer is huge news for the Rams. Seems like they’re getting a decent squad together.
"Start by doing what's necessary; then what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
User avatar
damian
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Goolwa-Port Elliott

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby batmanbegins » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am

damian wrote:Darcy Hourigan to Nairne Bremer is huge news for the Rams. Seems like they’re getting a decent squad together.


Huge for nairne and much needed for the comp to even things up a little.
batmanbegins
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:21 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 105 times

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby BurntToast » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Onkas with a couple of very handy signings in Greenslade and Smart. Building nicely. Will it be enough to bring them to equal terms with Hahndorf next year?
BurntToast
Member
 
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:08 am
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Blackwood

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Barkeroo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:38 pm

BurntToast wrote:Onkas with a couple of very handy signings in Greenslade and Smart. Building nicely. Will it be enough to bring them to equal terms with Hahndorf next year?

It will bring them closer at least.
Barkeroo
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:58 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Barker

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby cracka » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:40 am

BurntToast wrote:Onkas with a couple of very handy signings in Greenslade and Smart. Building nicely. Will it be enough to bring them to equal terms with Hahndorf next year?

At least Smart is 0 points. We'll have to play an U18 each week next year to fit Greenslade in under the new points system, which we voted against. Under the old system we could have fit 1 more recruit in.
cracka
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am
Has liked: 360 times
Been liked: 363 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby overthehill » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:44 am

Are you sure Cracka?
My calculations tell me you'll need to play 2 under 18s?
overthehill
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Barker

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby cracka » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:20 pm

overthehill wrote:Are you sure Cracka?
My calculations tell me you'll need to play 2 under 18s?

Yeah, I would say Sleep will play mainly B's again. He actually only came to us to play B's (played 1 C grade game) this year but we ended up needing another big man late in the season. Having said that, he played a great game for us on GF day so he's not out of place in our A's.
cracka
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am
Has liked: 360 times
Been liked: 363 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby SecretInformant » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm

cracka wrote:
overthehill wrote:Are you sure Cracka?
My calculations tell me you'll need to play 2 under 18s?

Yeah, I would say Sleep will play mainly B's again. He actually only came to us to play B's (played 1 C grade game) this year but we ended up needing another big man late in the season. Having said that, he played a great game for us on GF day so he's not out of place in our A's.


If Sleep plays they'll have 10 points and have to play two Under 18s. If he doesn't play they'll been on 8 points. An interesting dilemma.
SecretInformant
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Mt Lofty

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby cracka » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:31 pm

SecretInformant wrote:
cracka wrote:
overthehill wrote:Are you sure Cracka?
My calculations tell me you'll need to play 2 under 18s?

Yeah, I would say Sleep will play mainly B's again. He actually only came to us to play B's (played 1 C grade game) this year but we ended up needing another big man late in the season. Having said that, he played a great game for us on GF day so he's not out of place in our A's.


If Sleep plays they'll have 10 points and have to play two Under 18s. If he doesn't play they'll been on 8 points. An interesting dilemma.

I think we're going to be 9 points without him
cracka
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am
Has liked: 360 times
Been liked: 363 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Toto » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Lochie Peter back to Onkas as well? Div 2 Mail Medalist and 0 points would be very handy for the dogs.
Toto
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:50 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby cracka » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 am

Toto wrote:Lochie Peter back to Onkas as well? Div 2 Mail Medalist and 0 points would be very handy for the dogs.

Sh!t seriously. All we need now is Kirwin out of retirement & the band is back together.
cracka
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am
Has liked: 360 times
Been liked: 363 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby hollywood7477 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Andrew Bruce named Mt Barker Senior Coach.. Abslute champion bloke and a very good coach. Good get by Mt Barker especially since Brucey loved coaching in the SANFL
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:42 pm
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Barkeroo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:48 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:Andrew Bruce named Mt Barker Senior Coach.. Abslute champion bloke and a very good coach. Good get by Mt Barker especially since Brucey loved coaching in the SANFL

Agree. Great get for us.
Barkeroo
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:58 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Barker

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby FairDinkum » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Alex Georgiou a big in for Lobethal, and zero points
FairDinkum
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Windbag » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Georgiou, Riley, Voigt, 205 cm Osborn at Loby there will be some interesting clashes this year, bring on 2020
Windbag
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:20 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Lobethal

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Postby Toto » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:47 pm

There’s some serious depth of talent in this comp next year!!!
Toto
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:50 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests