Country Grand Final Results

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Postby MitchPortlock24 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:43 pm

GWW wrote:Damn would have been good to see the Creeks beat Willunga.

wat would have been good about seeing the creeks beat willunga?
not a thing
MitchPortlock24
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby GWW » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:54 pm

MitchPortlock24 wrote:

not a thing

Nothing against your club Mitch, its a great one, but would have been good to see the Creeks win after your club has won the last couple. Plus, I sort of know Simmo (LC coach) through Victor Harbor footy club, and with their anniversary celebrations. I dont have anything against Willunga, lots of admiration in fact, just would have liked to have seen the Creeks win thats all.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby MitchPortlock24 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:07 pm

GWW wrote:
MitchPortlock24 wrote:

not a thing

Nothing against your club Mitch, its a great one, but would have been good to see the Creeks win after your club has won the last couple. Plus, I sort of know Simmo (LC coach) through Victor Harbor footy club, and with their anniversary celebrations. I dont have anything against Willunga, lots of admiration in fact, just would have liked to have seen the Creeks win thats all.

ye thats fair enough, i guess we all have our reasons why we would like clubs to win or not to win.
i guess recruiting so heavily to win and just falling short would be burning up there at the creeks at the moment, and having come so close to winning must be tough.
which club are you involved with now GWW?
MitchPortlock24
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby GWW » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:33 pm

MitchPortlock24 wrote:
GWW wrote:
MitchPortlock24 wrote:

not a thing

ye thats fair enough, i guess we all have our reasons why we would like clubs to win or not to win.
i guess recruiting so heavily to win and just falling short would be burning up there at the creeks at the moment, and having come so close to winning must be tough.
which club are you involved with now GWW?

I'm not directly involved with any clubs these days MP24 but follow a couple of leagues fairly closely. I lived at Victor about 10 years ago and followed the Roos then although never actually played there. But I sort of follow the GSFL more so than anyone particular club. The league that i probably follow closest though is River Murray. I follow Tailem Bend fairly closely having played footy there from the mid 80's to mid 90's (juniors then B Grade). Only get to 1 or 2 games a year these days though (live in Adelaide now). I remember Tailem and Willunga playing regular trial matches about 12/15 years ago.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy