Barossa / Light League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Barossa / Light League

Postby dodgingandweaving » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am

rumours of a BIG-IN for Freeling, not confirmed but in the pipeline. Big credentials.
'Odds on.... Look on' Another Grub, 2009.
dodgingandweaving
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Footy Boots » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm

dodgingandweaving wrote:rumours of a BIG-IN for Freeling, not confirmed but in the pipeline. Big credentials.

mate your gonna have to put it out there who it is
LIFE IS A RACE AND IM IN IT TO WIN IT
Footy Boots
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby FREO » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Pac-Man can you tell me if Luke Copley is training with you guys and if he is what kind a shape is he in? Didnt really do much at Freeling last year, looked unfit but were told he can play abit..
FREO

Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Quack Attack wrote:
dodgingandweaving wrote:rumours of a BIG-IN for Freeling, not confirmed but in the pipeline. Big credentials.

mate your gonna have to put it out there who it is

could it be walker from port magpies
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s

Been liked: 9 times

Postby dodgingandweaving » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Your on the right track.
dodgingandweaving
Coach

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

dodgingandweaving wrote:Your on the right track.

you may not be the only club talking to him
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s

Been liked: 9 times

Postby dodgingandweaving » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Didn't say it was him, but said you were on the right track.
dodgingandweaving
Coach

Postby yoyoyo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 pm

dodgingandweaving wrote:Didn't say it was him, but said you were on the right track.

is he a left footer
yoyoyo
Mini-League

Postby check side » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 am

BL&G_Ump wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:
I dont think he's bagging them ump. There's no argueing there is great coverage, but I also agree we could certainly improve. Kym jarman was good value for the Adelaide Plains league. Maybe it is just a voluntry thing.

I agree, but its still terrible for b/s to bag everyone, good or not...

kyn jarman is a bloody legend and should be given a Afl contract now
check side

Grassroots Team: Athelstone

Postby Dizzee Rascal » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 pm

I heard Jarrod Schofield.
Dizzee Rascal
Under 16s

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Tea Tree Gully

Just as I Thought

Postby Underbelly » Sun May 31, 2009 7:37 pm

I ventured down to Donnybrook Park yesterday hoping to see a game first hand that would make me eat my words and make me actually believe that the BLG and Willaston for that matter were recruiting the right sort of player; my opinion stands.
Being an old Willaston player myself I saw yesterday as a great way to get back to where it all began for me as a player, a fair while ago now i must admit. What i witnessed was a complete disregard for that old saying "pride in the jumper". All i saw and heard was a bunch of blokes abusing each other, not willing to go in and get the footy when it was there turn. There so called "big game" players went missing when the heat was on with one of them not even bothering to chase his opponent out of defence, preferring to sit at home in the confines of the goal square.
Plain and simply the coaching staff of Willaston were out coached. Seelanders ability not to make any moves whatsoever shows what the club has got to work with this season. 5 minutes to go into the last quarter, what a great time to put someone different on Centrals full forward, after hes already kicked 10 goals. That was one of many that left me and my mate that tagged along with me scratching our heads.
There are some players in that Willaston side who dont warrant a-grade footy, lets be honest.They are only there for the royalties after the game. I hope that those "big game" players i talked about previously donated there little envelopes back to the club; cause if they thought they deserved any sort of recognition for a performance like that they need to take a good hard look at themselves.
I really shouldnt of expected much more as looking through the results who have Willaston beaten lets be honest. The first sign of any sort of heat or competition the Willaston side of years past would of stepped up to the plate, this new side went into their shells yesterday and it was there for all to see. The exodus of cars at 3 quarter time was testimony to that.
I cant wait to read the responses, or should i say excuses from Pinchitter and Daysofourlives for what i saw yesterday. They were very quick to run me down a couple of weeks ago when i was last on this blog.
I went back to the club yesterday boys hoping to see a good game against a cross town arrival; what i saw and heard was a team of blokes abusing each other and not willing to do the team things. It's like a cancer it spreads very quickly, Seelander needs to put a stop to this as it has been brewing for a number of seasons. I heard alot of abuse yesterday from the sidelines, with the two main culprits not making many friends amongst the playing group. After listening to Seelanders 3 qtr time address im not sure he can talk to the boys loud enough for his message to be heard.
Underbelly
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Greenacres

Re: Just as I Thought

Postby daysofourlives » Sun May 31, 2009 7:47 pm

Underbelly wrote:I ventured down to Donnybrook Park yesterday hoping to see a game first hand that would make me eat my words and make me actually believe that the BLG and Willaston for that matter were recruiting the right sort of player; my opinion stands.
Being an old Willaston player myself I saw yesterday as a great way to get back to where it all began for me as a player, a fair while ago now i must admit. What i witnessed was a complete disregard for that old saying "pride in the jumper". All i saw and heard was a bunch of blokes abusing each other, not willing to go in and get the footy when it was there turn. There so called "big game" players went missing when the heat was on with one of them not even bothering to chase his opponent out of defence, preferring to sit at home in the confines of the goal square.
Plain and simply the coaching staff of Willaston were out coached. Seelanders ability not to make any moves whatsoever shows what the club has got to work with this season. 5 minutes to go into the last quarter, what a great time to put someone different on Centrals full forward, after hes already kicked 10 goals. That was one of many that left me and my mate that tagged along with me scratching our heads.
There are some players in that Willaston side who dont warrant a-grade footy, lets be honest.They are only there for the royalties after the game. I hope that those "big game" players i talked about previously donated there little envelopes back to the club; cause if they thought they deserved any sort of recognition for a performance like that they need to take a good hard look at themselves.
I really shouldnt of expected much more as looking through the results who have Willaston beaten lets be honest. The first sign of any sort of heat or competition the Willaston side of years past would of stepped up to the plate, this new side went into their shells yesterday and it was there for all to see. The exodus of cars at 3 quarter time was testimony to that.
I cant wait to read the responses, or should i say excuses from Pinchitter and Daysofourlives for what i saw yesterday. They were very quick to run me down a couple of weeks ago when i was last on this blog.
I went back to the club yesterday boys hoping to see a good game against a cross town arrival; what i saw and heard was a team of blokes abusing each other and not willing to do the team things. It's like a cancer it spreads very quickly, Seelander needs to put a stop to this as it has been brewing for a number of seasons. I heard alot of abuse yesterday from the sidelines, with the two main culprits not making many friends amongst the playing group. After listening to Seelanders 3 qtr time address im not sure he can talk to the boys loud enough for his message to be heard.

Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby the big fella » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 am

Roger James to coach Barossa Districts next year???
the big fella
Under 18s

Postby norm11 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 pm

the big fella wrote:Roger James to coach Barossa Districts next year???

Yes , if you get on the other site that everyone else is on u would know that already
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy