Mid Murray League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Mid Murray League

Postby BOM » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 pm

TimmiesChin wrote:
On The Pine wrote:I hope it's not the case, but don't tar everyone with the same brush. As you would know, footy clubs are made up of all sorts and every club has good and bad.

Wont tar everyone, but I'm unsure which brush to use to tar your president and coach.
Both dont seem to have a lot of character.

For those with more character good luck in the hills - I have a feeling you will need a big dose of luck.

Agree that they are not all bad actually had a couple beers with a few of them at mad Monday hard to blame most of the players its the people running the club that need to have a good hard look at themselves, what they did to BSR is as low as you can get and as I said before should not happen in country footy. With any luck their club will spend the next few years battling with Callington for the wooden spoon - about all they deserve. I guess that’s not far from what they have achieved in the past 4 years anyway.

As I said before I hope anyone considering playing for the pack of pricks have a good hard look at what this club is like.
BOM
Rookie

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Blanchetown-Swan Reach

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy