Recruiting for 2009

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Recruiting for 2009

Postby emerson » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Watched a final at McLaren a few years back, pity Compass got smashed but lucky enough so did I. There is one problem with the oval. The boys in blue only need to lock off both directions and it's "your reading is positive, can you step out of the car please." The oval needs a back exit. :roll:
Has anyone seen Sammy G, the KING of Teringie.
emerson
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Mr Magoo » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:01 pm

emerson wrote:Watched a final at McLaren a few years back, pity Compass got smashed but lucky enough so did I. There is one problem with the oval. The boys in blue only need to lock off both directions and it's "your reading is positive, can you step out of the car please." The oval needs a back exit. :roll:

You Greek Mate
Mr Magoo
Under 16s

Postby Brock Landers » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Mr Magoo wrote:
emerson wrote:Watched a final at McLaren a few years back, pity Compass got smashed but lucky enough so did I. There is one problem with the oval. The boys in blue only need to lock off both directions and it's "your reading is positive, can you step out of the car please." The oval needs a back exit. :roll:

You Greek Mate

Just as long it's not a back entrance 8)
Brock Landers
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Postby Power Raptor » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Mr Magoo wrote:
A Mum wrote:
zedman wrote:yes,looks very nice mum..may have to get down there and have a decent look one day

Absolutely !!

Make sure you do.

O:)

I have been sitting at the oval and there have been kangaroos jumping around in the paddocks up on the hill.... I had my parents from adelaide down at the time and my dad was in awe of the place.

Really great ground. (If I do say so myself :lol: )

A Mum
You forgot about the Koalas, Platapus, Echidnas,Brown Snakes and the grapevines.
Sandpit out the back.,Thanks to Jelom

McLarens also have the best looking woman in their netball teams too. The netball follows the footy in the great southern league :supz:
Power Raptor

Postby Grape Ape » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Power Raptor wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
A Mum wrote:
zedman wrote:yes,looks very nice mum..may have to get down there and have a decent look one day

Absolutely !!

Make sure you do.

I have been sitting at the oval and there have been kangaroos jumping around in the paddocks up on the hill.... I had my parents from adelaide down at the time and my dad was in awe of the place.

A Mum
You forgot about the Koalas, Platapus, Echidnas,Brown Snakes and the grapevines.

McLarens also have the best looking woman in their netball teams too. The netball follows the footy in the great southern league :supz:

I have it on good authority that the Willunga Football Club will be going all out to recruit the McLaren Netball Club this summer.

(Well at least I will be.)
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"
Grape Ape
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Dreamer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am

The Pinnaroo Football Club in the Mallee competition is keen to have anyone that is interested in having a kick and a catch.
Upgrading facilities early in the year and is a great place to play. Are willing to talk with anyone interested.
PM me if interested
Dreamer

Postby rodney fox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:48 am

Brock Landers wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:

You Greek Mate

By emersons avatar I'd say it is.
rodney fox
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby the big bang » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 pm

rodney fox wrote:
Brock Landers wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:

You Greek Mate

By emersons avatar I'd say it is.

took you a while to think of that one didnt it d!p$h!t?
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby Power Raptor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Mr Magoo wrote:
A Mum wrote:

Absolutely !!

Make sure you do.

A Mum

Dont forget the Yetti
Power Raptor

Postby A Mum » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Keep up PR ;)
You get what you give....
A Mum
Coach

Postby Power Raptor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 pm

If there is any retired footballers out there that want to stay involved in the change room or boundary line activity by becoming a trainer with the McLaren Eagles give me a PM. We are on the lookout. Training will be provided. :-c
Power Raptor

Postby Power Raptor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 pm

A Mum wrote:Keep up PR ;)

what are you on about
Power Raptor

Postby A Mum » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Power Raptor wrote:
A Mum wrote:Keep up PR ;)

what are you on about

LOL... sorry....Nothing.... Don't worry about it... I'm in 8-} mode.

Power Raptor wrote: If there is any retired footballers out there that want to stay involved in the change room or boundary line activity by becoming a trainer with the McLaren Eagles give me a PM. We are on the lookout. Training will be provided.

Yes, anyone who wants to come to a club on the rise, join a great bunch of people and wants to get involved - we welcome you with open arms O:)
You get what you give....
A Mum
Coach

Postby Bulldogga55 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Shaun Elletson will play for Millicent in the WBFL. A great pick up for them and big asset this guy will be!!!
From all reports he's fit and primed for a big season. Having played along side him he takes the opposition's best tagger every week and is very mobile around the ground. Can kick both left and right foot and can play either end of the ground!!!
If i was a betting man I would easily put my hard earned of this guy to win the 2009 Mail Medal.
GO MILLIES!!!!
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Postby Edgar05 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Bulldogga55 wrote:Shaun Elletson will play for Millicent in the WBFL. A great pick up for them and big asset this guy will be!!!
From all reports he's fit and primed for a big season. Having played along side him he takes the opposition's best tagger every week and is very mobile around the ground. Can kick both left and right foot and can play either end of the ground!!!
If i was a betting man I would easily put my hard earned of this guy to win the 2009 Mail Medal.
GO MILLIES!!!!

Bulldogga - I know Shaun Elletson and haven't seen him for a while... has he slimmed down? He didn't set the world on fire when I watched him play... I must admit it was almost 5 years ago...
Tim Clarke was the #1 player in the AFL
Edgar05
Rookie

Postby Bulldogga55 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Yes he has mate. He has definatly matured into a classy footballer with silky smooth skills and has added a touch of pace to his game even. As i said a great signing for Millicent. He will dominate in that competition i would have thought.
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Postby Jabber » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Edgar05 wrote:
Bulldogga55 wrote:Shaun Elletson will play for Millicent in the WBFL. A great pick up for them and big asset this guy will be!!!
GO MILLIES!!!!

Bulldogga - I know Shaun Elletson and haven't seen him for a while... has he slimmed down? He didn't set the world on fire when I watched him play... I must admit it was almost 5 years ago...

I can vouch for him, big out for Plympton...

Tore a few games apart last year and the year before, while he's slimmed up somewhat its not his pace thats going to get him the cherry anyway, its whats between the ears, on his day he'll outsmart any opposition.

Mail Medal chance, but unsure of the standard, so can't comment on that
Jabber
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Plympton

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy