Millicent F.C 2009

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Millicent F.C 2009

Postby Bulldogga55 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Could any one tell me how Millicent are shaping up this year and any of there recriuts? Ive heard theyve recruited 1 big name player already$$$$$$
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Millicent F.C 2009

Postby Swamp Donkey » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Bulldogga55 wrote:Could any one tell me how Millicent are shaping up this year and any of there recriuts? Ive heard theyve recruited 1 big name player already$$$$$$

who
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Postby plugger12 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Bulldogga55 wrote:Could any one tell me how Millicent are shaping up this year and any of there recriuts? Ive heard theyve recruited 1 big name player already$$$$$$

I know they signed Troy Hoskings, jon agnew. there guns!!!!
will fit in nicely
plugger12
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Plympton

Postby Gator-Aid » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm

plugger12 wrote:

will fit in nicely

Plug, I reckon Jonathon Agnew is the most hated Pommie cricket commentator, how is he gonna play at Millicent for God's sake? He'll never find the joint.
Now that is just plain dumb, don't you think?
Gator-Aid
Rookie

Postby plugger12 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Gator-Aid wrote:
plugger12 wrote:

will fit in nicely

Plug, I reckon Jonathon Agnew is the most hated Pommie cricket commentator, how is he gonna play at Millicent for God's sake? He'll never find the joint.

very funny, clearly its different... hahaha... goin on hear say on those guys, only what iv heard
plugger12
Rookie

Postby blacknred » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm

know for a fact that T Elletson has signed on big gain past plympton great & coach younger bro Dave may be tempting a comeback only if younger younger bro Shaun commits

that would be a MASSIVE coup for Millicent
blacknred

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Bulldogga55 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:56 pm

blacknred wrote:

know for a fact that T Elletson has signed on big gain past plympton great & coach younger bro Dave may be tempting a comeback only if younger younger bro Shaun commits

Pretty sure Shaun has signed on for big,big dollars$$$(refer to recruits or Western Border thread) Blacknred. Wow! The Elletson 3 there gonna be bigger and better than the Krakour brothers!!! Heard Dave is very handy player too B&R. Millicent will be a force to be reckon with..
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Postby plugger12 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Bulldogga55 wrote:
blacknred wrote:

Pretty sure Shaun has signed on for big,big dollars$$$(refer to recruits or Western Border thread) Blacknred. Wow! The Elletson 3 there gonna be bigger and better than the Krakour brothers!!! Heard Dave is very handy player too B&R. Millicent will be a force to be reckon with..

dave decided to stay in QLD..... Shame really.... Shaun has signed... He told me lastnite,and he assured me it wasn't for big $$$$$$... He's looking forward to the experience....
plugger12
Rookie

Postby Bulldogga55 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Well I happen to know people plugger12 and I've heard he's on at least $400 a game. An extra $200 for a win and all expenses paid for e.g. flights,bus fares,accomadation, drinks&food at the club.
So perhaps do some research plugger12 before you make silly statements like that. Like Ive said in the past plugger12. Its people like you who are ruining community football.
Bad luck about Dave plugger12, Gee he wouldve been realy handy. Thems the brakes!!!!
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Postby plugger12 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Bulldogga55 wrote:Well I happen to know people plugger12 and I've heard he's on at least $400 a game. An extra $200 for a win and all expenses paid for e.g. flights,bus fares,accomadation, drinks&food at the club.
So perhaps do some research plugger12 before you make silly statements like that. Like Ive said in the past plugger12. Its people like you who are ruining community football.
Bad luck about Dave plugger12, Gee he wouldve been realy handy. Thems the brakes!!!!

I can assure your information is exagerated by HUGE amount... That $$$$ amount is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way off the mark, maybe you should do some research!!!!!!... My research is solid i can assure you..
plugger12
Rookie

Postby GWW » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm

plugger12 wrote:
Bulldogga55 wrote:
blacknred wrote:

dave decided to stay in QLD..... Shame really.... Shaun has signed... He told me lastnite,and he assured me it wasn't for big $$$$$$... He's looking forward to the experience....

Thats not what i heard.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby plugger12 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:17 pm

that would be a MASSIVE coup for Millicent[/quote]
Pretty sure Shaun has signed on for big,big dollars$$$(refer to recruits or Western Border thread) Blacknred. Wow! The Elletson 3 there gonna be bigger and better than the Krakour brothers!!! Heard Dave is very handy player too B&R. Millicent will be a force to be reckon with..[/quote]

dave decided to stay in QLD..... Shame really.... Shaun has signed... He told me lastnite,and he assured me it wasn't for big $$$$$$... He's looking forward to the experience....[/quote]

Thats not what i heard.[/quote]

Well you heard wrong!!!!!!! he's not interested in money!!
plugger12
Rookie

Postby Bulldogga55 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm

plugger12 wrote:know for a fact that T Elletson has signed on big gain past plympton great & coach younger bro Dave may be tempting a comeback only if younger younger bro Shaun commits

Pretty sure Shaun has signed on for big,big dollars$$$(refer to recruits or Western Border thread) Blacknred. Wow! The Elletson 3 there gonna be bigger and better than the Krakour brothers!!! Heard Dave is very handy player too B&R. Millicent will be a force to be reckon with..[/quote]

dave decided to stay in QLD..... Shame really.... Shaun has signed... He told me lastnite,and he assured me it wasn't for big $$$$$$... He's looking forward to the experience....[/quote]

Thats not what i heard.[/quote]

Well you heard wrong!!!!!!! he's not interested in money!![/quote]
Is that the sound of 1 Dollar coins spitting out of your computer $$$$$$$$$$ plugger12? Did I just hear the bell for the Free Spins!!
They must sitting on a gold mine down there if they can throw money around willy nilly plugger12 even though we are talking about Shaun Elletson who in honesty is worth every penny and then some!!! I'm not suprised at all with what they paying him. If anything i think Millicent are getting away with murder and should pay him more. Bargain!! $$$$$$$$
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Postby blacknred » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:47 am

heard a strong rumour last night that Shaun is trying to get i of his best mates to go to millicent this year in Ross Moore. Hope it is Bulls--t as that would be a major blow to Plympton as young Ross is a future star in the making and would damage Plymptons chances this year.
What is the attraction down there as lost both Tony & young gun Shaun Elletson
blacknred

Been liked: 1 time

Postby plugger12 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 pm

blacknred wrote:heard a strong rumour last night that Shaun is trying to get i of his best mates to go to millicent this year in Ross Moore. Hope it is Bulls--t as that would be a major blow to Plympton as young Ross is a future star in the making and would damage Plymptons chances this year.
What is the attraction down there as lost both Tony & young gun Shaun Elletson

That would be a massive coup if they got ross moore..... ill have to investigate.... I asked shaun a couple of weeks ago why he decided to down there and his reply was that he wanted to play with his brother tony again, no mentioni of $$$$$$. Tony went there cause he lives down there..... They both would love to see plympton be successful in 2009....
plugger12
Rookie

Postby Bully » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 pm

plympton without any of the elleston bros??? am i hearing right there :roll:
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby The Yetti » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Good to see the saints doing some work.
I played there in my younger days 1973 prelim final which we lost when the WBFL was a very strong league.
I caught up with Brian Rogers an absolute gun CHB the other day and we discussed how the saints have been cellar dwellers for the last few years and we both are a bit dissappointed at their showing.
Some of the older players I can remember from that era

David Bertelsmier Coach (spelling)
Diamond Bob Murray...one of the best Country players I have ever seen
Brian Sculley
Brian Rogers
Brian and Ian Baker
Carl Cytrowski
Kevin Johnson
Ian Grosser
Bill Armfield, Mike armfield, Frank Armfield
Peek Boys
1974 Coach ..Crowe ex Fitzroy ruckman
SO MANY IDIOTS
SO FEW BULLETS
The Yetti
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Postby plugger12 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Bulldog wrote:plympton without any of the elleston bros??? am i hearing right there :roll:

yeah mate.....
plugger12
Rookie

Postby Bulldogga55 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:50 pm

plugger12 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:plympton without any of the elleston bros??? am i hearing right there :roll:

yeah mate.....

No quite there Plugger12, I heard Rod Elletson (Father of Shaun and Tony) will be donning the red and black stripes of Plympton after many years in the wilderness. From all accounts has been training the house down and is looking super fit!!!
Bulldogga55
Rookie

Postby plugger12 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Bulldogga55 wrote:
plugger12 wrote:

yeah mate.....

No quite there Plugger12, I heard Rod Elletson (Father of Shaun and Tony) will be donning the red and black stripes of Plympton after many years in the wilderness. From all accounts has been training the house down and is looking super fit!!!

Hahahaha!!! I think shaun would come back for that.....
plugger12
Rookie

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy