BL&G u17 and a half favourites

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: BL&G u17 and a half favourites

Postby Dizzee Rascal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Hawks22 wrote:
Ruben Carter wrote:
check side wrote:Ruben Carter and Queen Vic all i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GC are almost that freeling Agrade status for choking.

is it true molyneux has lost 4 Grand finals in a row?

Congratulations, Checkside.I can actually understand that post. Have you been getting some remedial assistance after school ?
In answer to your question, I'm pretty sure Charlie didn't lose the Grand final, his team did. And with Charlie being one of his team's best, you are a fool for bringing that up. Also, how many Grand Finals have you won recently ?
Congrats to South though, they were superior ON THE DAY. But IMO, GC were still the best team consistently this season and would've been more deserving.

Best team consistently this year and more deserving ... yeah right ...

GC only won 1 more game this year than Souths. Hardly what one would call more consistent and more deserving.

They played each other 4 times this year ... both won 2 games (but does a GF count for more when you consider what is on the end of it ?)

When you consider at the start of the season, Souths had more players at Central District playing U/16's than any other club (7 or 8 if I remember correctly) one can understand why they dropped early games. Although they didn't all play at the same time at Central District they couldn't train together during preseason, new guys coming up from last years U/15's, a new coach etc. It took them a while to settle down.

I know this is part off footy but I am only trying to compare apples with apples here. After all the U/16 SANFL comp was only a part time micky mouse comp at best.

But the Bottom line is that both Souths and GC were very very good EVEN teams ... along way ahead of the rest of the competition.

Either side could beat each other on any given day ... depending on who was switched on more.

Once GC got 4 goals up did they get to over confident because of they way Souths laid down 2 weeks ago ... and did not how to react once Souths fought back ????

I reckon both teams were pretty consistent all year. So in that respect it looks like the most consistent and more deserving team for the year did win the Grand Final.

Also reckon you will find that it was only 3 in a row GF's that Charlie has played in that weren't won by his team.

Agree with most of that. After round 5's two point loss to Barossa, South only dropped the one game (the 2nd Semi) that's pretty damn consistent if you ask me!
Dizzee Rascal
Under 16s

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Tea Tree Gully

Re: BL&G u17 and a half favourites

Postby check side » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Ruben Carter wrote:
check side wrote:Ruben Carter and Queen Vic all i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GC are almost that freeling Agrade status for choking.

is it true molyneux has lost 4 Grand finals in a row?

Congratulations, Checkside.I can actually understand that post. Have you been getting some remedial assistance after school ?
In answer to your question, I'm pretty sure Charlie didn't lose the Grand final, his team did. And with Charlie being one of his team's best, you are a fool for bringing that up. Also, how many Grand Finals have you won recently ?
Congrats to South though, they were superior ON THE DAY. But IMO, GC were still the best team consistently this season and would've been more deserving.

i didnt say he lost it for them you tool i said has he been in 4 losing grand finals. grand finals galore for me mate i have plenty of silver ware in the cabinet.
check side

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Athelstone

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy