BL&G u17 and a half favourites

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: BL&G u17 and a half favourites

Postby Ruben Carter » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm

check side wrote:haha this is great, you can tell which ones are barossa people, a bunch on weak little pussies that cant take a hit or two. i love it when barossa people bag out other clubs when there supporters are in a two horse race for the most hillbilly derro bunch out there there just lucky there in a close 2nd to GC, but atleast they can take a hit

Great post checkside, you are obviously a highly intellectual genius judging by your ability to get your point across.
My only question is, What does it mean? - Maybe you should get your mum to spell check and look at your grammar and message before you post next time. Then it may make a little bit of sense. :lol:
If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 75 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby couch coach » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:38 pm

South gawler played a great game and look to be ready to give GC a run for their money.

in the 15's Nuri V Barossa will be a great game again. Both teams have been in the top 2 for half the season.

Checkside, Please dont post anything. We can't understand what the hell you write.
If I see it I say it.
couch coach
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Dizzee Rascal » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 pm

South Gawler by a whisker.
Dizzee Rascal
Under 16s

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Tea Tree Gully

Postby Queen Vic. » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Dizzee Rascal wrote:South Gawler by a whisker.

Are relief, I have been waiting for you to pass on some more of your vast knowledge of the game, Of to the TAB now that you have spoken
Queen Vic.
Rookie

Postby Liquid Confidence » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Obviuosly none of the poster in thread play for South or Centrals as the thread has stalled....

Can perhaps some of you young blokes give us a pre-view of the GF... Might entice me to get down there earlier than planned to watch this game...
Liquid Confidence
Under 16s

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Ruben Carter » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Liquid Confidence wrote:Obviuosly none of the poster in thread play for South or Centrals as the thread has stalled....

Can perhaps some of you young blokes give us a pre-view of the GF... Might entice me to get down there earlier than planned to watch this game...

LQ, my advice is, if you like close games or dislike Black and gold, then enjoy a Saturday morning sleep-in. Centrals are the best side in this league by a long way. I am tipping a margin similar to last weeks preliminary final. Of course, if it's close then I'll enjoy it just as much as the next guy. Herrmann is a brilliant coach and his team deserves to win IMO.
If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 am

Ruben Carter wrote:
Liquid Confidence wrote:Obviuosly none of the poster in thread play for South or Centrals as the thread has stalled....

LQ, my advice is, if you like close games or dislike Black and gold, then enjoy a Saturday morning sleep-in. Centrals are the best side in this league by a long way. I am tipping a margin similar to last weeks preliminary final. Of course, if it's close then I'll enjoy it just as much as the next guy. Herrmann is a brilliant coach and his team deserves to win IMO.

I'd have to agree with you there Ruben, the Gawler Centrals lads are the best team running around, especially with the inclusion of Molyneaux late in the season. But the way South Gawler simply rolled over the Tigers on the weekend (fair enough it was aginst Nuri - who played shithouse) you can't write them off to early. Ash Parsons holds the key to this game and will need to kick at least 5-6 goals for the Lions to have a chance. Also SG's midfield (Wharton, Bain, Lay and Cameron) will need to work hard to nulify the impact of Molyneaux, Stockdale, Edmead etc..). Gawler Centrals will hold the premiership Cup aloft, but it wont be a huge margin like last week Ruben. Tigers by 27 points
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby couch coach » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 am

Ruben Carter wrote:

I will have to go with you on this one Ruben, South will keep up with GC for maybe half the game but GC will run all over them in the second half. Enjoy the first 2 quaters South because you will wish you had gone home at half time.

With the U15's. This will be a game to get to ground early for. Both team can play good footy. Nuri have only lost 1 game & that was to Barossa. I think Barossa will just get over the line.
If I see it I say it.
couch coach
Rookie

Postby Dizzee Rascal » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 am

Queen Vic. wrote:

Are relief, I have been waiting for you to pass on some more of your vast knowledge of the game, Of to the TAB now that you have spoken

Of to the TAB??? I assume that's supposed to say off to the TAB. The fact you can't spell off properly really takes away from your post. Oh well, there's always next time.
Dizzee Rascal
Under 16s

Postby Footy Boots » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Ruben Carter wrote:

I wouldn’t say they are a stand out best in the comp, I mean they did lose to Nuri and South. I would tip south it will be a great game, up the lions.

Queen Vic I would dare say Dizzie knows a F$%K load more about footy and this comp and has been a solid tipper all year.
LIFE IS A RACE AND IM IN IT TO WIN IT
Footy Boots
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Hancock » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Any predictions for tomorrow?
Daniel Mills for me from GCFC to get best on ground.
GCFC to win by 4 goals.
Hancock

Postby Dizzee Rascal » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Queen Vic. wrote:

For your sake I hope you actually did go to the TAB.
Dizzee Rascal
Under 16s

Postby Hawks22 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Dizzee Rascal wrote:
Queen Vic. wrote:

For your sake I hope you actually did go to the TAB.

:ymapplause:
Ya Gotta Luv Them Twins
Hawks22

Postby check side » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Ruben Carter and Queen Vic all i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GC are almost that freeling Agrade status for choking.

is it true molyneux has lost 4 Grand finals in a row?
check side

Grassroots Team: Athelstone

Postby Ruben Carter » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:10 pm

check side wrote:Ruben Carter and Queen Vic all i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GC are almost that freeling Agrade status for choking.

Congratulations, Checkside.I can actually understand that post. Have you been getting some remedial assistance after school ?
In answer to your question, I'm pretty sure Charlie didn't lose the Grand final, his team did. And with Charlie being one of his team's best, you are a fool for bringing that up. Also, how many Grand Finals have you won recently ?
Congrats to South though, they were superior ON THE DAY. But IMO, GC were still the best team consistently this season and would've been more deserving.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Postby Dizzee Rascal » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Ruben Carter wrote:
check side wrote:Ruben Carter and Queen Vic all i can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GC are almost that freeling Agrade status for choking.

Congratulations, Checkside.I can actually understand that post. Have you been getting some remedial assistance after school ?
In answer to your question, I'm pretty sure Charlie didn't lose the Grand final, his team did. And with Charlie being one of his team's best, you are a fool for bringing that up. Also, how many Grand Finals have you won recently ?
Congrats to South though, they were superior ON THE DAY. But IMO, GC were still the best team consistently this season and would've been more deserving.

It's not the team that deserves it more that gets the flag though, it's the team that wants it more. Central stopped working when they got four goals up but South kept pushing and in my opinion that makes them more deserving anyway.
Dizzee Rascal
Under 16s

Postby Ruben Carter » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes Dizzie, South deserved the win ON THE DAY. No doubt. I am just saying that IMO GC deserved it because they were the best team over the entire season. If we were playing soccer, they would be premiers, but we're not, so well done South.
Ruben Carter
Reserves

Postby couch coach » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

I have to say well done South. I didn't think they could do it but they never gave up and got the reward. GC have played very well the whole season but it means nothing if you can't finish with a win on the last game.

what we have seen this season is a great level of footy in the u17's and I am looking forward to getting back into it next year.
If I see it I say it.
couch coach
Rookie

Postby Hawks22 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:39 am

Ruben Carter wrote:

Best team consistently this year and more deserving ... yeah right ...

GC only won 1 more game this year than Souths. Hardly what one would call more consistent and more deserving.

They played each other 4 times this year ... both won 2 games (but does a GF count for more when you consider what is on the end of it ?)

When you consider at the start of the season, Souths had more players at Central District playing U/16's than any other club (7 or 8 if I remember correctly) one can understand why they dropped early games. Although they didn't all play at the same time at Central District they couldn't train together during preseason, new guys coming up from last years U/15's, a new coach etc. It took them a while to settle down.

I know this is part off footy but I am only trying to compare apples with apples here. After all the U/16 SANFL comp was only a part time micky mouse comp at best.

But the Bottom line is that both Souths and GC were very very good EVEN teams ... along way ahead of the rest of the competition.

Either side could beat each other on any given day ... depending on who was switched on more.

Once GC got 4 goals up did they get to over confident because of they way Souths laid down 2 weeks ago ... and did not how to react once Souths fought back ????

I reckon both teams were pretty consistent all year. So in that respect it looks like the most consistent and more deserving team for the year did win the Grand Final.

Also reckon you will find that it was only 3 in a row GF's that Charlie has played in that weren't won by his team.
Ya Gotta Luv Them Twins
Hawks22

Postby Hawks22 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm

[quote="couch coach"][quote="Ruben Carter"][quote="Liquid Confidence"]Obviuosly none of the poster in thread play for South or Centrals as the thread has stalled....

I will have to go with you on this one Ruben, South will keep up with GC for maybe half the game but GC will run all over them in the second half. Enjoy the first 2 quaters South because you will wish you had gone home at half time.

Did you mean GC wished Souths had gone home at half time ?? :lol:

And by the looks of the South Gawler players when the siren went one could presume that they thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 quarters as much as the first 2 quarters :oops:
Ya Gotta Luv Them Twins
Hawks22

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy